Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23069095/johnny-manziel-returns-gridiron-spring-league
Manziel throws first TD pass in 832 days! Hooray!
He's trying to get attention from NFL teams, but if he doesn't he says he'll sign a two year contract with the CFL.
-
-
That spring league looked like a High School split session summer scrimmage.
-
That spring league looked like a High School split session summer scrimmage.
That spring league looked like a High School split session summer scrimmage.
How the mighty has fallen.
I won't lie though, come August if Billy Manziel is on the Hamiltion roster I'll definitely check out some CFL games out of morbid curiosity.
-
That spring league looked like a High School split session summer scrimmage.
How the mighty has fallen.
I won't lie though, come August if Billy Manziel is on the Hamiltion roster I'll definitely check out some CFL games out of morbid curiosity.
How the mighty has fallen.
I won't lie though, come August if Billy Manziel is on the Hamiltion roster I'll definitely check out some CFL games out of morbid curiosity.
By CFL rules Johnny "US" Football must play for the league minimum about $50,000/year subject to recent CFL CBA adjustments......Canadian money I believe, oooohhhh, sticker shock!
........NFL game checks are more than that.
-
-
-
Johnny comeback shoes.
Sad that JF would go along with this scheme and sadder that their are people out there who would buy them.
https://thebiglead.com/2018/04/09/johnny-manziel-comeback-shoe-line-tony-gonzalez/
-
-
-
“[The shoe] said, ‘The Comeback,'” Gonzalez said on The Big Lead Radio on Fox Sports. “And I’m like, ‘The comeback from what?’ No offense to Johnny, but it’s not like he came here and lit the league up."
He might not have lit the league up, but he sure did burn down a franchise.
-
“[The shoe] said, ‘The Comeback,'” Gonzalez said on The Big Lead Radio on Fox Sports. “And I’m like, ‘The comeback from what?’ No offense to Johnny, but it’s not like he came here and lit the league up."
He might not have lit the league up, but he sure did burn down a franchise.
“[The shoe] said, ‘The Comeback,'” Gonzalez said on The Big Lead Radio on Fox Sports. “And I’m like, ‘The comeback from what?’ No offense to Johnny, but it’s not like he came here and lit the league up."
He might not have lit the league up, but he sure did burn down a franchise.
Nah...hell....he played little part in that, really.
-
“[The shoe] said, ‘The Comeback,'” Gonzalez said on The Big Lead Radio on Fox Sports. “And I’m like, ‘The comeback from what?’ No offense to Johnny, but it’s not like he came here and lit the league up."
He might not have lit the league up, but he sure did burn down a franchise.
Nah...hell....he played little part in that, really.
Nah...hell....he played little part in that, really.
I disagree. Probably got Pettine fired. Care to start a poll who was most responsible for that dumpster fire era? Manziel, Gilbert, or Farmer.
-
“[The shoe] said, ‘The Comeback,'” Gonzalez said on The Big Lead Radio on Fox Sports. “And I’m like, ‘The comeback from what?’ No offense to Johnny, but it’s not like he came here and lit the league up."
He might not have lit the league up, but he sure did burn down a franchise.
“[The shoe] said, ‘The Comeback,'” Gonzalez said on The Big Lead Radio on Fox Sports. “And I’m like, ‘The comeback from what?’ No offense to Johnny, but it’s not like he came here and lit the league up."
He might not have lit the league up, but he sure did burn down a franchise.
I loved that comment Tour, you have to have something "to comeback" from. I'll give him substance abuse- maybe. Doubt he's going to get a sniff from an NFL team. Time to head north of the border Johnny- that's how you're going to have to work your way back.
-
got my hopes up when i saw the thread title, i thought some NFL team signed him. Comeback shoes without a comeback yet? come on JFF, you're not going to endear yourself to anyone that way.
-
“[The shoe] said, ‘The Comeback,'” Gonzalez said on The Big Lead Radio on Fox Sports. “And I’m like, ‘The comeback from what?’ No offense to Johnny, but it’s not like he came here and lit the league up."
He might not have lit the league up, but he sure did burn down a franchise.
I loved that comment Tour, you have to have something "to comeback" from. I'll give him substance abuse- maybe. Doubt he's going to get a sniff from an NFL team. Time to head north of the border Johnny- that's how you're going to have to work your way back.
I loved that comment Tour, you have to have something "to comeback" from. I'll give him substance abuse- maybe. Doubt he's going to get a sniff from an NFL team. Time to head north of the border Johnny- that's how you're going to have to work your way back.
The interview I saw him give he admitted he would likely have to go that route and was ok with it. Sure he'd like someone to take a chance, but he seemed to have no illusions considering the part he himself played in his own demise in Cleveland. I'm sure some days he can convince himself someone will take him and the fact that some are coming to watch him and talk to him likely fuels that hope. But overall he seemed happy just to have his life back and be on the right track with football for the love of playing the game.
-
Nah...hell....he played little part in that, really.
I disagree. Probably got Pettine fired. Care to start a poll who was most responsible for that dumpster fire era? Manziel, Gilbert, or Farmer.
I disagree. Probably got Pettine fired. Care to start a poll who was most responsible for that dumpster fire era? Manziel, Gilbert, or Farmer.
But those guys are only 1/4 of the mess you better put in banner and Lumbardy and sashimi and I don't know who else was GM of this team for all that time and those guys in and Johnny Manziel only one small part of itBut those guys are only 1/4 of the mess you better put in banner and Lumbardy and sashimi and I don't know who else was GM of this team for all that time and those guys in and Johnny Manziel only one small part
-
-
-
“[The shoe] said, ‘The Comeback,'” Gonzalez said on The Big Lead Radio on Fox Sports. “And I’m like, ‘The comeback from what?’ No offense to Johnny, but it’s not like he came here and lit the league up."
He might not have lit the league up, but he sure did burn down a franchise.
“[The shoe] said, ‘The Comeback,'” Gonzalez said on The Big Lead Radio on Fox Sports. “And I’m like, ‘The comeback from what?’ No offense to Johnny, but it’s not like he came here and lit the league up."
He might not have lit the league up, but he sure did burn down a franchise.
Can you burn down a dirt pile?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login