Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.4k 1
  • I can't believe this A$$hole still gets this kind of airtime...

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    I can't believe this A$$hole still gets this kind of airtime...

    Being a reality star is not the same as being a star in reality...

  • “[The shoe] said, ‘The Comeback,'” Gonzalez said on The Big Lead Radio on Fox Sports. “And I’m like, ‘The comeback from what?’ No offense to Johnny, but it’s not like he came here and lit the league up."

    He might not have lit the league up, but he sure did burn down a franchise.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    “[The shoe] said, ‘The Comeback,'” Gonzalez said on The Big Lead Radio on Fox Sports. “And I’m like, ‘The comeback from what?’ No offense to Johnny, but it’s not like he came here and lit the league up."

    He might not have lit the league up, but he sure did burn down a franchise.

    Can you burn down a dirt pile? 

  • @tour2ma said:

    “[The shoe] said, ‘The Comeback,'” Gonzalez said on The Big Lead Radio on Fox Sports. “And I’m like, ‘The comeback from what?’ No offense to Johnny, but it’s not like he came here and lit the league up."

    He might not have lit the league up, but he sure did burn down a franchise.

    Can you burn down a dirt pile? 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Can you burn down a dirt pile? 

    The dumpster fire burned out- nothing left to incinerate.  🙂  

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    A shot of tequila with cum backer

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Well...in my opinion that IS the best option for him.

    And sure....like wanting to watch the crashes at a NASCAR event....much of America will want to tune in. 

    Its not like Browns fans were wanting this guy to screw up....its just that he did, badly.   So, if he gets his act together personally.....he may be playing at a level of talent and in a style that he is really suited for, and it could be entertaining.

    I mean....it will be more interesting than say  watching Brady Quinn flounder with the Chiefs, or Brandon Weeden flounder with the Texans.

    Fair to say?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    The little bitch had a deadline of Jan. 31st to sign. Camp just started early this month. Little bitches apply their own rules. Any QB goes down in camp? Browns fan don't want to hear about this Joker. The Joker is a Canadian Cat..Coach Pet is a 10 hr. 14 min. uber drive from GB. I'll flip the bill, to watch a bar fight.. 

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc

    he's ancient news - take it to the canadian football forum.

    wait - there isn't one.

    dammit, johnny.🙄

  • he's ancient news - take it to the canadian football forum.

    wait - there isn't one.

    dammit, johnny.🙄

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    @calfoxwc said:

    he's ancient news - take it to the canadian football forum.

    wait - there isn't one.

    dammit, johnny.🙄

     😁

    http://forums.cfl.ca/hamilton-tiger-cats/5/

    From the forum: " Let the gong show begin! "😁

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    I won't lie.... I'll definitely watch some CFL games if Hamilton is on. 

  • I won't lie.... I'll definitely watch some CFL games if Hamilton is on. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I won't lie.... I'll definitely watch some CFL games if Hamilton is on. 

    WOO-HOO another forum, from the CFL Forums......

    No New Posts

    Hamilton Tiger-Cats

    Oskee Wee Wee, Oskee Waa Waa, Holy Mackinaw, Tigers... Eat 'em RAW!! Let's talk it up Ticats fans!  😳

    494,341 Posts 
    22,945 Topics

    Last Post by FormerlyTurkish in Re: HERE'S JOHNNY! on Today at 03:03 PM

  • I won't lie.... I'll definitely watch some CFL games if Hamilton is on. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @dutch-oven said:

    I won't lie.... I'll definitely watch some CFL games if Hamilton is on. 

    Long, long ago I watched some CFL, I imagine that some games are on TSN and ESPN. 

    2018 CFL SCHEDULE from the preseason through the 16th Grey Cup Sunday November 25, 2018......see it isn't all just AMERICAN FOOTBALL.!

    https://www.tsn.ca/2018-cfl-on-tsn-broadcast-schedule-1.721560

    Screenshot_2018-05-19-15-17-15.png

    Screenshot_2018-05-19-15-17-49.png

  • @calfoxwc said:

    he's ancient news - take it to the canadian football forum.

    wait - there isn't one.

    dammit, johnny.🙄

     😁

    http://forums.cfl.ca/hamilton-tiger-cats/5/

    From the forum: " Let the gong show begin! "😁

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

     😁

    http://forums.cfl.ca/hamilton-tiger-cats/5/

    From the forum: " Let the gong show begin! "😁

    Poor bastards. They've already had to merge threads. The fanboys haven't even found them yet.

    Zombo

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    With a little checking around on the 2018 CFL on ESPN...... (I'm not sure on the facts but sounds legitimate. )

    The new ESPN+ application for US viewers is now live and appears
    to have CFL games for the 2018 season.

    https://plus.espn.com/   scroll down and see the CFL logo on the right.

    They don't have the listing of games available for this season just yet. It would
    be nice if the league could indicate how many of these games will be behind
    the $4.99 paywall.I would prefer to give my money to the CFL directly
    instead of helping subsidize other leagues.~~~~~~

    More Teams. More Leagues. 
    More Games. More Sports.

    Live Sports. ESPN Originals. Only $4.99 a month.

    Then $4.99/mo. Cancel Anytime. Subject to terms.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    What this means is the CFL for U.S based viewers is now behind a $4.99 paywall.
    It is great for someone who does not want to subscribe to cable.There are many
    who would probably like this option in Canada but it has it's downsides.
    The article does not confirm if there will be a weekly game available on The ESPN
    cable networks(ESPN,ESPN2,ESPNEWS etc..).Thus no games on cable outlets
    where a person(not familiar with the CFL) might see the game and be introduced
    to it.This hurts the league particularly during the summer months in terms of exposure 
    from a casual fan in a sportsbar or other outlet.It also means the playoffs and Grey Cup
    might not be available via cable.I hope Mr.Ambrosie and the BOG examine their options 
    when the contract expires after this season.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Oh there is Toronto radio 1050 (I believe) if you can get that.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    Johnny Manziel Signs Hamilton Tiger-Cats Contract as He Pursues NFL Comeback

    https://search.app.goo.gl/isP7v

    Shared from my Google feed

    Next stop, Cleveland.

    WSS

  • Johnny Manziel Signs Hamilton Tiger-Cats Contract as He Pursues NFL Comeback

    https://search.app.goo.gl/isP7v

    Shared from my Google feed

    Next stop, Cleveland.

    WSS

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    Johnny Manziel Signs Hamilton Tiger-Cats Contract as He Pursues NFL Comeback

    https://search.app.goo.gl/isP7v

    Shared from my Google feed

    Next stop, Cleveland.

    WSS

    Darn. Late to the party again.

    ?

    WSS

  • @texasag1969 said:

     😁

    http://forums.cfl.ca/hamilton-tiger-cats/5/

    From the forum: " Let the gong show begin! "😁

    Poor bastards. They've already had to merge threads. The fanboys haven't even found them yet.

    Zombo

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    Poor bastards. They've already had to merge threads. The fanboys haven't even found them yet.

    Zombo

    Most of them have given up in great disappointment on what JM pulled, so I don't think that will happen on any huge scale. A few are like me with an "Ok lets see if you really have changed" kind of mode. If I can find it (TSN is Canada only) on line then I'll watch and see what happens. I haven't given up on him yet, just want to see he has grown up enough to handle the responsibility. Pretty much the same with me for Josh Gordon as well. Let's see if he stays clean.

  • Zombo said:

    Poor bastards. They've already had to merge threads. The fanboys haven't even found them yet.

    Zombo

    Most of them have given up in great disappointment on what JM pulled, so I don't think that will happen on any huge scale. A few are like me with an "Ok lets see if you really have changed" kind of mode. If I can find it (TSN is Canada only) on line then I'll watch and see what happens. I haven't given up on him yet, just want to see he has grown up enough to handle the responsibility. Pretty much the same with me for Josh Gordon as well. Let's see if he stays clean.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Most of them have given up in great disappointment on what JM pulled, so I don't think that will happen on any huge scale. A few are like me with an "Ok lets see if you really have changed" kind of mode. If I can find it (TSN is Canada only) on line then I'll watch and see what happens. I haven't given up on him yet, just want to see he has grown up enough to handle the responsibility. Pretty much the same with me for Josh Gordon as well. Let's see if he stays clean.

    I think ESPN carries a weekly CFL game... 

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    Barstool just has a bad ring to it...  I wouldn't be affiliated with an organization  of that ilk especially considering what Alcohol has done to his life... he's still a dumbfuque!