Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.4k 1
  • holy Shmuck, stop talking about this moose knuckle already.

    Merge this with the other thread and for the love of all that's holy, let it die

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @unsympathetic said:

    holy Shmuck, stop talking about this moose knuckle already.

    Merge this with the other thread and for the love of all that's holy, let it die

    Moose Knuckle.. Hilarious'!

  • @7moses7 said:

    Will it be his SWAN song?

    Is anyone curious enough to tune in just to see what happens?

    After all he's been a long running soap opera for BROWNS fans,  team plus of course the media since his Aggie days. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Is anyone curious enough to tune in just to see what happens?

    After all he's been a long running soap opera for BROWNS fans,  team plus of course the media since his Aggie days. 

    Sure, I'll tune in for 10 minutes.  🙂  

  • Will it be his SWAN song?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @7moses7 said:

    Will it be his SWAN song?

    The warning signs were all there. I'm getting the jump on 'em for 2.0   LOL! ?

  • @7moses7 said:

    Will it be his SWAN song?

    The warning signs were all there. I'm getting the jump on 'em for 2.0   LOL! ?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    The warning signs were all there. I'm getting the jump on 'em for 2.0   LOL! ?

    Yeah BROWNS #1 draft pick and future savior of the franchise gets caught from behind by old white guy.  😆

  • @mjp28 said:

    Is anyone curious enough to tune in just to see what happens?

    After all he's been a long running soap opera for BROWNS fans,  team plus of course the media since his Aggie days. 

    Sure, I'll tune in for 10 minutes.  🙂  

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Sure, I'll tune in for 10 minutes.  🙂  

    Yeah the only problem I have is that it's still the CFL with a bunch of basically nobodies that either couldn't make it or were washed up in the NFL.

    MOST were still US D-1A or D-1AA or some lower players. Shows you how tough the NFL really is to make a team, even a taxi squad.

    Still like a car wreck I'll say "don't look" but still still might look anyway.......probably the highest rated CFL game of the year.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    The warning signs were all there. I'm getting the jump on 'em for 2.0   LOL! ?

    Yeah BROWNS #1 draft pick and future savior of the franchise gets caught from behind by old white guy.  😆

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Yeah BROWNS #1 draft pick and future savior of the franchise gets caught from behind by old white guy.  😆

    I have a feeling if he hadn't taken off, it would have been a non issue. He's lucky he didn't get his face smashed, that sure looked like he bounced his head off a concrete retaining wall. 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    If my thread on Gobbledygook Sports was moved to the Barbershop...why should this not be?   While I kinda like the CFL...it is still just another minor league sport.....a gobbledygook sport.  (or, I guess this could be merged into the 531 page JFF thread.)

  • If my thread on Gobbledygook Sports was moved to the Barbershop...why should this not be?   While I kinda like the CFL...it is still just another minor league sport.....a gobbledygook sport.  (or, I guess this could be merged into the 531 page JFF thread.)

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    If my thread on Gobbledygook Sports was moved to the Barbershop...why should this not be?   While I kinda like the CFL...it is still just another minor league sport.....a gobbledygook sport.  (or, I guess this could be merged into the 531 page JFF thread.)

    Merge it in. I agree.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    And in Billy Manziel's first CFL start, he's just thrown his fourth interception.... in the first half. 

  • And in Billy Manziel's first CFL start, he's just thrown his fourth interception.... in the first half. 

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    And in Billy Manziel's first CFL start, he's just thrown his fourth interception.... in the first half. 

    Aw, his 1st shot at a CFL record & they YANK him!! Poor Bi..er Johnny.

    Mike

  • F Furious Styles wrote on last edited by Furious Styles

    4  picks in a CFL first half. Time for a 30 30 episode.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    Mike Sherman honest assessment of team and JM performance before 3rd quarter.

    JM back in......geeezzzz does the CFL need four downs!

    .......oh Montreal stinks.

    Edit add, Andrew Miller back in for the INDIANS in 7th. Mo' better than the CFL.

  • And in Billy Manziel's first CFL start, he's just thrown his fourth interception.... in the first half. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    And in Billy Manziel's first CFL start, he's just thrown his fourth interception.... in the first half. 

    Seriously that's freaking amazing. All I can guess we can say is that it's all uphill from here for him

  • 4  picks in a CFL first half. Time for a 30 30 episode.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    @furious-styles said:

     Time for a 30 30 episode.

    While the NFL HOF was handing out Golden Jackets, am surprised NFhell Network did not cut to each of Golden Turds picks. Glad i choose to watch Golden Jackets ?️

  • @dutch-oven said:

    And in Billy Manziel's first CFL start, he's just thrown his fourth interception.... in the first half. 

    Seriously that's freaking amazing. All I can guess we can say is that it's all uphill from here for him

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Seriously that's freaking amazing. All I can guess we can say is that it's all uphill from here for him

    And if we thought  the Browns were shitty, the Allouettes absolutely sucked top to bottom. Zero special teams, zero run defense, zero pass defense, zero tackling, zero blocking and zero passing/receiving. They make the 1-31 Brown look like NE or Philly. I have seen high school teams that could have played better than what I saw. There was a very good reason A&M fired Sherman as a head coach. He sucked almost as bad as Franny.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    I bet Mike Pettine enjoyed watching this game.

    Zombo

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma

    Is Mike still at home?

    Good to see JFF has knuckled down... lol...

    F him and the Shetland he rode in on... Actually glad the lil sh!t F'd-up....

  • Is Mike still at home?

    Good to see JFF has knuckled down... lol...

    F him and the Shetland he rode in on... Actually glad the lil sh!t F'd-up....

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Is Mike still at home?

    Good to see JFF has knuckled down... lol...

    Actually glad the lil sh!t is still and F-up....

    He's the DC in Green Bay. Sure he caught the news, though.

    Z

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    So johnny Fruitcake flamed out... Not surprised.. Lmfaooo...

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    http://dailysnark.com/johnny-manziels-body-goes-limp-while-getting-knocked-unconscious-by-brutal-hit-to-the-head/

    Went limp after a shot to the head...they cleared him to go back in.  Huzzah canadian health care