Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.3k 1
  • @mjp28 said:

    Is anyone curious enough to tune in just to see what happens?

    After all he's been a long running soap opera for BROWNS fans,  team plus of course the media since his Aggie days. 

    Sure, I'll tune in for 10 minutes.  🙂  

    @hoorta said:

    Sure, I'll tune in for 10 minutes.  🙂  

    Yeah the only problem I have is that it's still the CFL with a bunch of basically nobodies that either couldn't make it or were washed up in the NFL.

    MOST were still US D-1A or D-1AA or some lower players. Shows you how tough the NFL really is to make a team, even a taxi squad.

    Still like a car wreck I'll say "don't look" but still still might look anyway.......probably the highest rated CFL game of the year.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    The warning signs were all there. I'm getting the jump on 'em for 2.0   LOL! ?

    Yeah BROWNS #1 draft pick and future savior of the franchise gets caught from behind by old white guy.  😆

    @mjp28 said:

    Yeah BROWNS #1 draft pick and future savior of the franchise gets caught from behind by old white guy.  😆

    I have a feeling if he hadn't taken off, it would have been a non issue. He's lucky he didn't get his face smashed, that sure looked like he bounced his head off a concrete retaining wall. 

  • If my thread on Gobbledygook Sports was moved to the Barbershop...why should this not be?   While I kinda like the CFL...it is still just another minor league sport.....a gobbledygook sport.  (or, I guess this could be merged into the 531 page JFF thread.)

  • If my thread on Gobbledygook Sports was moved to the Barbershop...why should this not be?   While I kinda like the CFL...it is still just another minor league sport.....a gobbledygook sport.  (or, I guess this could be merged into the 531 page JFF thread.)

    @the-gipper said:

    If my thread on Gobbledygook Sports was moved to the Barbershop...why should this not be?   While I kinda like the CFL...it is still just another minor league sport.....a gobbledygook sport.  (or, I guess this could be merged into the 531 page JFF thread.)

    Merge it in. I agree.

  • And in Billy Manziel's first CFL start, he's just thrown his fourth interception.... in the first half. 

  • And in Billy Manziel's first CFL start, he's just thrown his fourth interception.... in the first half. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    And in Billy Manziel's first CFL start, he's just thrown his fourth interception.... in the first half. 

    Aw, his 1st shot at a CFL record & they YANK him!! Poor Bi..er Johnny.

    Mike

  • 4  picks in a CFL first half. Time for a 30 30 episode.

  • Mike Sherman honest assessment of team and JM performance before 3rd quarter.

    JM back in......geeezzzz does the CFL need four downs!

    .......oh Montreal stinks.

    Edit add, Andrew Miller back in for the INDIANS in 7th. Mo' better than the CFL.

  • And in Billy Manziel's first CFL start, he's just thrown his fourth interception.... in the first half. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    And in Billy Manziel's first CFL start, he's just thrown his fourth interception.... in the first half. 

    Seriously that's freaking amazing. All I can guess we can say is that it's all uphill from here for him

  • 4  picks in a CFL first half. Time for a 30 30 episode.

    @furious-styles said:

     Time for a 30 30 episode.

    While the NFL HOF was handing out Golden Jackets, am surprised NFhell Network did not cut to each of Golden Turds picks. Glad i choose to watch Golden Jackets ?️

  • @dutch-oven said:

    And in Billy Manziel's first CFL start, he's just thrown his fourth interception.... in the first half. 

    Seriously that's freaking amazing. All I can guess we can say is that it's all uphill from here for him

    @the-gipper said:

    Seriously that's freaking amazing. All I can guess we can say is that it's all uphill from here for him

    And if we thought  the Browns were shitty, the Allouettes absolutely sucked top to bottom. Zero special teams, zero run defense, zero pass defense, zero tackling, zero blocking and zero passing/receiving. They make the 1-31 Brown look like NE or Philly. I have seen high school teams that could have played better than what I saw. There was a very good reason A&M fired Sherman as a head coach. He sucked almost as bad as Franny.

  • I bet Mike Pettine enjoyed watching this game.

    Zombo

  • Is Mike still at home?

    Good to see JFF has knuckled down... lol...

    F him and the Shetland he rode in on... Actually glad the lil sh!t F'd-up....

  • Is Mike still at home?

    Good to see JFF has knuckled down... lol...

    F him and the Shetland he rode in on... Actually glad the lil sh!t F'd-up....

    @tour2ma said:

    Is Mike still at home?

    Good to see JFF has knuckled down... lol...

    Actually glad the lil sh!t is still and F-up....

    He's the DC in Green Bay. Sure he caught the news, though.

    Z

  • So johnny Fruitcake flamed out... Not surprised.. Lmfaooo...

  • http://dailysnark.com/johnny-manziels-body-goes-limp-while-getting-knocked-unconscious-by-brutal-hit-to-the-head/

    Went limp after a shot to the head...they cleared him to go back in.  Huzzah canadian health care

  • He can come to the Cleveland Clinic for treatment.

  • ......Manziel was somehow able to jog off the field to be assessed by the trainers, who gave him the ‘ok’ to re-enter the game on the following series.....

    But no other word anywhere on this? Canadian medicine or Canadian bad reporting? 

  • Headline is ...After Brutal Hit.   What was brutal about it?    -  And that's what you get if you wanna play running back.

  • There’s a joke in there somewhere. . .

    As his Montreal Alouettes took on the Ottawa Redbacks Saturday night, Manziel took a blow to the hard during a collision at the end of a scramble, appearing to leave Manziel’s body limp for a brief period of time.