Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
i'm all in.
welcome to Cleveland Johnny Scrambles!!
Farmer is certainly creating competition...first Skrine then Tanney/Young/Thigpen...Little and Burleson probably next then Lauvao/Pinkston/Greco followed by a challenger for Craig Robinson and Tashaun Gipson.
the Browns are going to be incredibly fun to watch starting NOW.
-
OMG you girls just leave. If you hate the pick just cry about it. As a true browns fan i love it. Hopefully he doesn't play this year and he can learn. You gotta back the players we get or go root for the stoolers or some other pieces of shit. Go Browns.
-
i still cant stand this pick, o well
i still cant stand this pick, o well
I can understand if you said this if we picked at 4th overall or 8th overall, but at 22nd he is a good pick objectively.
-
BAD DRAFT
-
your owner is a crook
I have a one inch penis.
You do?
-
i still cant stand this pick, o well
I can understand if you said this if we picked at 4th overall or 8th overall, but at 22nd he is a good pick objectively.
I can understand if you said this if we picked at 4th overall or 8th overall, but at 22nd he is a good pick objectively.
Objectively probably isn't going to work in this case.
-
horrible pick. Cleveland screwed again. Enjoy!!!
. Why don't you just FUCK OFF! Post on your own teams board you Cock swallowing coward. Trolls like you make me sick. Little lurker bitch hiding behind your screen name online. You're a cunt!horrible pick. Cleveland screwed again. Enjoy!!!
-
I have a one inch penis.
You do?
You do?
I bet that's a stretch too!!
-
Well I guess it's Johnny Cleveland time boys. I can't criticize the pick whatsoever. 22 is the perfect place to take a huge boom or bust QB prospect with tremendous upside. It's time to put on twenty pounds Johnny boy your gonna need it for the Cleveland winters and playing with the big boys I'm the NFL.
-
Orange85 said:
What a joke of a post. Like LeBron would listen to this little prick. He will just be the next of a long list of busts for the Browns. This "show me the money" crap he does with his hands is going to get him real special treatment in this league.
Well Manizel would be more of a draw then the shit show of a roster the Cavs currently have. You realize the "show me the money" crap he does is an inside joke/handshake or whatever the hell the kids are calling it these days with Drake right? If my un-hip ass knows that, I'm sure nearly every NFL player knows that. Relax.
-
This thread needs tissues, lol
-
This thread needs tissues, lol
This thread needs tissues, lol
We'll probably need a swat team tomorrow.
-
jscam: blow me. your team sucks nads and has done so since the late 80's.
-
He is the best offensive player in the draft imo this is awesome
-
p.s. jscam, you know I'm right and that's sad...lol
-
I'm surprised at all the hate this pick is getting. We got the best quarterback in the draft at 22 what more do you want?
-
your owner is a crook
What's wrong cunt? Did Jimmy sodomize your mommy? You know sodomy right? Like what you do to your own ass with your tiny head.your owner is a crook
-
p.s. jscam, you know I'm right and that's sad...lol
I sleep with my underwear on my face, because it smells like my mother!
Fascinating.
-
Doug Flutie 2.0?
-
I sleep with my underwear on my face, because it smells like my mother!
Fascinating.
Fascinating.
I like this guy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login