Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.2k 1
  • mike H showing his face right now.....

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  • I can't believe that Manziel went to the Browns in the 20s!

    Derek Carr was my guy at 26 but Manziel is huge and gives first energy stadium a jump start.

    New uniforms, upgraded stadium, improved audio and visuals, Johnny Football and some cheerleaders.. Cleveland will be getting some primetime games now, count on it.

    Wishing Mr. Football all the crazy magic in the world! Bring Cleveland a Championship homey!

  • @miktoxic said:

    the best hate is from those who had manziel being top 5 and wouldn't show their face on this board when he started to slip.

    but ALL OF A SUDDEN at a trade up to 22 'they' were so correct with their FO managerial mock skills that they boast the thoughts of 'how dare you! i'm the kng of the fake draft!'

    GTFO.

    Milk.. thats not fair..

    You know I post on the good board

    on a side note..

    YES!!! JFF FTW!! Browns win the draft! Ray Farmer.. is a BEAST!!

    @playgroundlegend said:

    Milk.. thats not fair..

    You know I post on the good board

    on a side note..

    YES!!! JFF FTW!! Browns win the draft! Ray Farmer.. is a BEAST!!

    you gotta be happy as all-get-out bro. god bless! hopefully this all brings us to the same end one day...........the cleveland browns super bowl champions!!

    hell at this point in my life i'd settle for the cleveland browns AFCN Champions!..... or the cleveland browns 10 game winners!

    be good brother.

    if i sound sarcastic, i don't mean to be. for all those who wanted JF we got him. i'm just happy we got gilbert. that means i ain't kicking rocks going home anymore.

  • Mik, I'm mad happy for you bro, I know you wanted Gilbert for the last 3 years... well, if not Gilbert specifically, a lockdown DB opposite Haden for sure.

  • Mik, I'm mad happy for you bro, I know you wanted Gilbert for the last 3 years... well, if not Gilbert specifically, a lockdown DB opposite Haden for sure.

    @poeticg said:

    Mik, I'm mad happy for you bro, I know you wanted Gilbert for the last 3 years... well, if not Gilbert specifically, a lockdown DB opposite Haden for sure.

    maybe when everyone else like you and me figures out that it's all about good looks playing in pro sports........not what you can really do.

    i mean JF is our new heir apparent but wouldn't you rather have a tall sleek derek carr on the red carpet, than a short shifty-eyed weasel?

    (kidding. waiting to get blasted. HA!)

  • NFL network needs to get off his balls

    @topdawg31 said:

    NFL network needs to get off his balls

    You dorks weren't listening when the Hoorta accurately predicted and I quote- " you draft Manziel, you bring the circus into town." Welcome to Barnum & Bailey kids. This ain't 1\2 the shit you're going to see go down come training camp.

    @fo11ower91 said:

    I'm surprised at all the hate this pick is getting. We got the best quarterback in the draft at 22 what more do you want?

    Teddy Twatwater, but I'll give the A&M pixie a chance to prove he isn't a total bust.

  • Manziel is crazy with the football, he'll be more exciting than watching Weeden try to play the position... I nearly fell asleep last year, struggled through a few games though, cracking on Weeden and laughing off his stupid shit is all that got me through it.

    Manziel/Gordon/Cameron = Triple Threat

    Who's next? OG or WR?

  • watching J Manziel accepting the browns jersey brought tears to my eyes....for real.

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000348257/article/cleveland-browns-draft-johnny-manziel-after-trade

    wonder how the draft party went in cleve?

  • I love that so many of you all have no clue what a freaking gift you were just handed.

    Stengthen the line, grab another WR threat and it won't matter how bad your D is, you'll outscore anyone.

    Go ahead and commission that statue.

  • BOOM

    giphy.gif

  • I love that so many of you all have no clue what a freaking gift you were just handed.

    Stengthen the line, grab another WR threat and it won't matter how bad your D is, you'll outscore anyone.

    Go ahead and commission that statue.

    @johnny-effin-brown said:

    I love that so many of you all have no clue what a freaking gift you were just handed.

    Stengthen the line, grab another WR threat and it won't matter how bad your D is, you'll outscore anyone.

    Go ahead and commission that statue.

    Oh man, the downside of JF. Oh well, I'll have to get used to it.

  • @johnny-effin-brown said:

    I love that so many of you all have no clue what a freaking gift you were just handed.

    Stengthen the line, grab another WR threat and it won't matter how bad your D is, you'll outscore anyone.

    Go ahead and commission that statue.

    Oh man, the downside of JF. Oh well, I'll have to get used to it.

    @d-bone said:

    Oh man, the downside of JF. Oh well, I'll have to get used to it.

    I hope he meant for Farmer.

  • He's our guy now. Let him grow under Hoyer and save the negativity until it's earned.

    LOL, so many posts. so little time. I've yet to drink enough to get over the fact that JF is a Cleveland Brown. I'm going to have to bust my co-worker's chops today (Eagles fan) for trading us the pick.

    @cvcanedy said:

    He's our guy now. Let him grow under Hoyer and save the negativity until it's earned.

    Seriously, that's how I really feel.

    @typicalbrowns said:

    At 22 im cool with that

    I said I was OK with JF @ #26- I may have to rethink that. 🙂

    @mike-h said:

    Hahahahahahahhhahhahahahah

    HAHAHAHA genius, NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE had the Browns taking a corner with their first pick- even though it was a pretty big area of need.

    @yourbrownssuck said:

    jb is a media circus freak,

    Well hell's bells, welcome to the party- you're a day late and a dollar short.

    @stewy said:

    Johnny at 22 eh?
    Brady Quinn and Brandon Weeden were both drafted at 22 by the Browns.
    Hey, gotta stick with what works for ya.lol

    What sucks is when I checked out the Bengals and Steelers boards..they were laughing at Cleveland again.

    As well they should. JF should wear #22, maybe he can break the curse.

    @4browns said:

    C'mon guys, Johnny is a Brown now. We got him at 22, not 4. Get on board with the kid. Hoyer is the starter unless he gets hurt and Johnny comes in and shines. It's different than had we taken him at 4. I resist being a kool aid drinker but Farmer got us a premier CB, a first and a fourth next year, we gave up what an extra third and a fifth? We signed a ton of free agents and really don't need ten draft picks this year. I am impressed thus far. WR or OG at 35 tomorrow

    We gave up Watkins and Evans. That's not win now. And I'm not happy that we gave up a 5th rounder to move up one spot- unless you want to posit the Lions were going to jump ahead of us to take a CB.

    @tour2ma said:

    lol...


    As for the 22nd pick thing... It's just a number. Farmer wanted him and believed he had to move in front of KC at 23 to bag him. Not worth a higher pick to move to 21 just to avoid a number.

    It's as cursed as the Heisman jinx Tour- you'll see. 🙂

    @cdl15 said:

    Did I hear it correctly a drunk homeless guy sitting on the streets of Cleveland made the JF pick. Wonder how much Haselms hands were on this pick

    I am now a drunk homeless guy- I want to make the next pick Jimmy if you over ruled Farmer- Fuck You.

    @mike-h said:

    Hahahhahahahha

    Go twerp go. Get ready for wall to wall blanket ESPN coverage training camp. RGIII you ain't seen nothing.

    @miktoxic said:

    mike H showing his face right now.....

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    How 'bout that CB, Mike? At this point, I will (sort of) keep my opinions for JF in Cleveland private. Rotie tootie, I see another Flutie. ESPN was giving the Browns blow jobs for trading up to take Brady Quinn- I tend to take the longer view. Just because we took the media darling doesn't mean jack shit until the guy wins a Super Bowl or two.

  • We are Johnny Football.

  • Did I hear it correctly a drunk homeless guy sitting on the streets of Cleveland made the JF pick. Wonder how much Haselms hands were on this pick

    @cdl15 said:

    Did I hear it correctly a drunk homeless guy sitting on the streets of Cleveland made the JF pick. Wonder how much Haselms hands were on this pick

    It was a really classy move for Vince Young to tell Haslam to take Manziel.

  • Johnny Football....the guy we needed....pixie, schmixie.....lol.....you aren't going to give him a chance. Your post proves that. You are against the pick and will be all over it the first time a pass falls to the ground.

    Long live Johny Football

  • But the circus might be good for the local economy... so there's that...

    What it will do if Hoyer keeps JM sitting for a full year is anybody's guess... but it should involve spending money.

  • Hi Guys,

    New member here from San Antonio and brand new Cleveland Browns Fan. I got a tear in my eye when the TV showed those Brown fans chanting for Johnny before the pick and then the utter joy and excitement of the fans when the pick was announced.

    I saw Johnny play in HS several times and watched him shread some very good 5A Texas HS football teams. Critics said he would never do that in college, and he went on to do the same thing against SEC defenses. I've never seen a player with such natural football instincts and that kind of physical talent.

    He is a fierce competitor, a leader and a never say die mentality. He is 1000% business in the locker room, on the practice field and on the playing field. I think that he will thrive under a bright, innovative, open minded OC in Shanahan. He has some weakness that need to be addressed but what young players don't? He has matured a lot since some of his foolish actions in his Freshman year.

    So much has been written and said about him and a lot of it false or misleading. Like not going through his progressions, running too soon, or what JFF stands for.. Nothing said about the new OC and QB coach he had last year which slowed down his development.

    You guys got a great young talent. If he stays healthy, he will light it up. So, please feel free to ask any questions about Johnny from someone that has watched every college game and saw him in HS.

    My broker from Dayton is sending me a Manziel Browns jersey and me and a buddy are going to join the local Browns fan club. Can't wait for the opening kickoff!!!

  • I knew he would end up being a Brown.

  • I knew we would end up with JF. Thought he would go higher, but I'm glad we got him.