Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
Who gives a Fuck really??? I help mentally and physically damaged lives every day. Honestly I expect this from everyone who makes more than my six figure job anyways. I expect this from anyone period. WW ur so Michel samm for this guy it's almost too over the top sometimes. U wanted him before the draft I didn't. But guess what he's here now and ALL Browns fans are on the same level as far as being Johnny Football fans. I wanted Joe Thomas 2 yrs before he was drafted but once the Browns drafted him I didn't have to walk around beating my chest and act like I had actually done or won something myself. If he ends up sucking I'm sure Ull be the one that says Well what did u expect from him being drafted by the Browns.
Most people would see this good story for what it is, just that a great heartwarming story. Your apparent need to thread crap it is honesly just pure bullshit. If you really cared about the handicapped you help everyday you should understand why it warms peoples hearts to hear this. Its nice to read something like this about a professional athlete as opposed to how they knocked out their fiance or got busted smoking weed again. I dont really think it needed you to come in and asshole it up.
Most people would see this good story for what it is, just that a great heartwarming story. Your apparent need to thread crap it is honesly just pure bullshit. If you really cared about the handicapped you help everyday you should understand why it warms peoples hearts to hear this. Its nice to read something like this about a professional athlete as opposed to how they knocked out their fiance or got busted smoking weed again. I dont really think it needed you to come in and asshole it up.
okay dudly doo right. Didnt ever see you getting all heart warming over qbs who did just as or more wonderful things than your favorite flavor of the month. Brandon Weeden has a huge charity foundation on kids with cardiac issues. But i didnt see anyone on this board giving him praises. Bad QB or Great QB ill never downgrade the amount of humanity but if you not going to reconize everyones, just the ones that u trying to win everyones approval on, it just sad.
-
If you looked at the Facebook page, you would see that the relationship with the little boy began before he won the Heisman when he was pretty much unknown outside of TX and SEC country.
-
@walterwhite said:
Good, gives him even more attitude and edge.
I hope so. Didnt work with BQ and these two are very compariable
Rogers fell, Brees fell, Wilson fell, tons of great QB's took a fall.
Rogers yea i guess. Brees and Wilson not so much. Its not like they were sitting in the green room. IMO very select qbs should ever go in the Top 10. Manning, Luck, ect. IMO franchise qbs should be found in the latter half the first round.
If Manziel blossoms into what we all think he can be, it's going to be entertaining watching Jerry Jones dwell into misery.
Again I hope so but if the Browns turn the corner Im not giving all the credit to JF like im sure you will when we already have a dynasty D in the building. A compitent FO that already had one of the best First Day Draft Grades BEFORE drafting JF.
Not to mention, he's going to be the most exciting player in the NFL
Ill believe that when i see it. Clowney, Watkins, Evans, Ebron, Hyde, and a few others that will probaly or probaly should get more playing time than JF.
U may not want to hear it but perfect senerio for JF would be to sit a whole year and with his draft position at 22 that maybe more of a reality than if he was taken at 4.
Remember douchebag there are alot of Diehard browns fans that EARNED the right to reserve judgement on any player the browns may take/
How exactly are Johnny and Brady Quinn comparable? The number at which they were drafted? I don't remember Quinn being the most electrifying player in college football.
How exactly are Johnny and Brady Quinn comparable? The number at which they were drafted? I don't remember Quinn being the most electrifying player in college football.
Besides sliding hard in the draft. Being one of the top selling jerseys immediatly after the draft. Again without the media coining the term "most electifying player in yadadadada." How dont these two compare.
-
CD just my opinion is you seem to have a hatred for manziel( thats fine your entitled to that) but to not understand its a good story is simply pathetic. I posted it cause yeah im not sure manziel is a star but storys like this are great storys!
you say you expect all that make 6 figures to be like this well guess what josh is out smokeing weed- ray lewis is out beating women- arron hernandez was out takeing others lifes. So if you hate johnny on the field thats 1 thing but what hes doing for this young boy is a CLASS ACT!
-
CD just my opinion is you seem to have a hatred for manziel( thats fine your entitled to that) but to not understand its a good story is simply pathetic. I posted it cause yeah im not sure manziel is a star but storys like this are great storys!
you say you expect all that make 6 figures to be like this well guess what josh is out smokeing weed- ray lewis is out beating women- arron hernandez was out takeing others lifes. So if you hate johnny on the field thats 1 thing but what hes doing for this young boy is a CLASS ACT!
CD just my opinion is you seem to have a hatred for manziel( thats fine your entitled to that) but to not understand its a good story is simply pathetic. I posted it cause yeah im not sure manziel is a star but storys like this are great storys!
you say you expect all that make 6 figures to be like this well guess what josh is out smokeing weed- ray lewis is out beating women- arron hernandez was out takeing others lifes. So if you hate johnny on the field thats 1 thing but what hes doing for this young boy is a CLASS ACT!
I will agree with that. And Ray Lewis gets a statue and goes down as a great leader and warrior. Just gets alittle too much when the same people that say this guy has Payton Mannings skillsets and Tim Teabows demeaner and generacity. So i apologize for crappin on the one thread on JF that actually isnt a suckfest.
-
@walterwhite said:
You're mentally ill
Fuck you
-
@walterwhite said:
You're a fucking melon head if you think I'm a bandwagon fan.
Just because you're pissed off, angry, jealous, bitter, and a total dope that we got Manziel.
Hahaha in your face dude, we got Manziel and there isn't shit you can do about it.
^^ that makes no sense
-
Most people would see this good story for what it is, just that a great heartwarming story. Your apparent need to thread crap it is honesly just pure bullshit. If you really cared about the handicapped you help everyday you should understand why it warms peoples hearts to hear this. Its nice to read something like this about a professional athlete as opposed to how they knocked out their fiance or got busted smoking weed again. I dont really think it needed you to come in and asshole it up.
okay dudly doo right. Didnt ever see you getting all heart warming over qbs who did just as or more wonderful things than your favorite flavor of the month. Brandon Weeden has a huge charity foundation on kids with cardiac issues. But i didnt see anyone on this board giving him praises. Bad QB or Great QB ill never downgrade the amount of humanity but if you not going to reconize everyones, just the ones that u trying to win everyones approval on, it just sad.
okay dudly doo right. Didnt ever see you getting all heart warming over qbs who did just as or more wonderful things than your favorite flavor of the month. Brandon Weeden has a huge charity foundation on kids with cardiac issues. But i didnt see anyone on this board giving him praises. Bad QB or Great QB ill never downgrade the amount of humanity but if you not going to reconize everyones, just the ones that u trying to win everyones approval on, it just sad.
Was going to type up some flaming response but see that you at least recognize the purpose of the post was good. way to man up
-
WW...high on Manziel. Good for you, but temper your expectations for the time being. Just a little bit.
-
Who gives a Fuck really??? I help mentally and physically damaged lives every day. Honestly I expect this from everyone who makes more than my six figure job anyways. I expect this from anyone period. WW ur so Michel samm for this guy it's almost too over the top sometimes. U wanted him before the draft I didn't. But guess what he's here now and ALL Browns fans are on the same level as far as being Johnny Football fans. I wanted Joe Thomas 2 yrs before he was drafted but once the Browns drafted him I didn't have to walk around beating my chest and act like I had actually done or won something myself. If he ends up sucking I'm sure Ull be the one that says Well what did u expect from him being drafted by the Browns.
Who gives a Fuck really??? I help mentally and physically damaged lives every day. Honestly I expect this from everyone who makes more than my six figure job anyways. I expect this from anyone period. WW ur so Michel samm for this guy it's almost too over the top sometimes. U wanted him before the draft I didn't. But guess what he's here now and ALL Browns fans are on the same level as far as being Johnny Football fans. I wanted Joe Thomas 2 yrs before he was drafted but once the Browns drafted him I didn't have to walk around beating my chest and act like I had actually done or won something myself. If he ends up sucking I'm sure Ull be the one that says Well what did u expect from him being drafted by the Browns.
From the most negative stupid fuck on the browns board, except for Choco. Fuck you.
-
Who gives a Fuck really??? I help mentally and physically damaged lives every day. Honestly I expect this from everyone who makes more than my six figure job anyways. I expect this from anyone period. WW ur so Michel samm for this guy it's almost too over the top sometimes. U wanted him before the draft I didn't. But guess what he's here now and ALL Browns fans are on the same level as far as being Johnny Football fans. I wanted Joe Thomas 2 yrs before he was drafted but once the Browns drafted him I didn't have to walk around beating my chest and act like I had actually done or won something myself. If he ends up sucking I'm sure Ull be the one that says Well what did u expect from him being drafted by the Browns.
From the most negative stupid fuck on the browns board, except for Choco. Fuck you.
From the most negative stupid fuck on the browns board, except for Choco. Fuck you.
Looks like someone forgot about soju
-
well if his football career doesn't work out he sure has the door open for a political run.
show me someone who is on the fast track to stardom and i'll show you an agent who already has 10 positive PR stories in his back pocket just like this.
now all he has to do is save a puppy from a burning building.
well if his football career doesn't work out he sure has the door open for a political run.
show me someone who is on the fast track to stardom and i'll show you an agent who already has 10 positive PR stories in his back pocket just like this.
now all he has to do is save a puppy from a burning building.
LOL-You may not believe this but he actually did run out into heavy traffic one day near Kyle Field to save a kitten caught in the middle.
http://www.goodbullhunting.com/2012/9/26/3413172/johnny-manziel-moves-one-step-closer-to-sainthood
-
!st off i started the thread cause thought a good story! i t wasnt a do you like or dont like johnny post! with that said no where did i ever say i think manziel will be a star i wasnt 1 screaming to draft him. With that said ill root for him as any TRUE browns fan would now but ill root for him even more after reading this story.
-
-
!st off i started the thread cause thought a good story! i t wasnt a do you like or dont like johnny post! with that said no where did i ever say i think manziel will be a star i wasnt 1 screaming to draft him. With that said ill root for him as any TRUE browns fan would now but ill root for him even more after reading this story.
!st off i started the thread cause thought a good story! i t wasnt a do you like or dont like johnny post! with that said no where did i ever say i think manziel will be a star i wasnt 1 screaming to draft him. With that said ill root for him as any TRUE browns fan would now but ill root for him even more after reading this story.
This post has shown the GOOD side of a star athlete when there are so many negative happenings with athletes these days.
Thanks for starting this thread.
Mike
-
Twitterverse fallout :
ESPN Cleveland โ@ESPNCleveland 2h What really happened in the #Browns draft room one week ago? You'll get a first-hand account next on @ESPNCleveland Tonight on ESPN 850 WKNR
ESPN Cleveland โ@ESPNCleveland 2h Loggains: Manziel texted me and said โI wish you guys would come get me.โ I forwarded that to the owner & HC & they said letโs go get him.
Bo Mattingly โ@SportsTalkwBo 4h Loggains: We had to get in front of the Chiefs b/c we knew theyโd take Manziel. When we traded up, I knew we were going to take him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login