Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.2k 1
  • @miktoxic said:

    run for the hills!

    Regarding Cincitucky- it's surrounded by hills, it was built on hills- probably why I don't like the place, aside from the Bungles and Deads- which I do hate. OTOH, give the Kentuckians right across the river some respect- they built the biggest liquor store in the country. (square footage 80,000 and expanding soon) right across the river. Nirvana, I tell ya.

    @cdl15 said:

    This dude acts like a little cocksucker too. Funny thing is if the Browns didn't take Manziel they woulda cryed foul from everyone that hazed them

    Difference is, had they taken Watkins, Bortles, or Bridgewater you wouldn't have seen me- or a bunch of the others thumping our chests saying wow Super Bowl here we come!!!

    @mike-h said:

    Yeah, you would love it, because you'd be able to spew your nonsensical, wrong, opinions without getting called out on it.

    Ignorance is bliss, fuck face.

    So impressive with the profanity Mike- that's probably why you side with your butt-buddy Walter. I guess that means nothing to you-however, it does to a bunch of other posters. When you resort to name calling- and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time- that you're good natured jesting- but not again, FYI, you've already lost the argument. Message board rules of engagement- look it up. I let it slide because (I think) Mik started the cussing, and I allow return fire. OTOH WW has called everyone and anyone who's not on the JF bandwagon "idiots" and "assholes" even when they've been politely disagreeing. That's why PG has less warnings than Walter, and has never been threatened with banishment- he's as big (if not more) a fanboy of Colt and T-Rich as Walter is of Manziel- but he's respectful other posters, and hasn't resorted to name-calling. So sorry bro- that ain't cool in my book, and I'd say 99.9% of message board moderators will side with me. As a Mod- I have to follow the rules an intelligent supervisor would use dealing with an unruly employee. I'd truly like to make public my unexpurgated private opinion of you- I'll decline. But I will give you a hint as a mountaineer. While you're in Hawaii, take a hike up Kilauea and jump in.

    @txdawg said:

    this is the weirdest homo-centered crowd i have ever seen. fag this, cock that..is it on purpose to sound like the 12 year-old son of a truck-driver?

    Unfortunately, my delete finger would get worn out If I got rid of all that stuff. There's a lowest common denominator here that we (sort of) tolerate. If you want a Browns board that has higher level discussion with less allowed name calling PM me, and I'll steer you in the right direction. 🙂

    Sorry you noobs sort of walked right into the middle of a food fight. Farmer called Manziel a "lightning rod" and he sure as hell got that one right.

    @hoorta said:

    Regarding Cincitucky- it's surrounded by hills, it was built on hills- probably why I don't like the place, aside from the Bungles and Deads- which I do hate. OTOH, give the Kentuckians right across the river some respect- they built the biggest liquor store in the country. (square footage 80,000 and expanding soon) right across the river. Nirvana, I tell ya.

    used to take 4 from sandusky to 75 in dayton down thru cincin to ft. knox every weekend. know it well.

    can you say drive thru liquor stores and dry counties?

  • Went to Ft. Knox for basic in 1971.

  • Went to Ft. Knox for basic in 1971.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Went to Ft. Knox for basic in 1971.

    so how'd you end up in the merchant marines?

  • Went in the Army in August 1971, left in August 1973. Went in the Navy in January 1975, retired in January 1994.

  • This is going to be an interesting battle. I really liked Hoyer last year. I wouldn't be surprised if he had the start week 1. I'm also a Manziel fan, so it's pretty tough for me to root against either one.

  • wow. nicely done.

    where was your last duty station? anything close to ohio?

  • This is going to be an interesting battle. I really liked Hoyer last year. I wouldn't be surprised if he had the start week 1. I'm also a Manziel fan, so it's pretty tough for me to root against either one.

    @eyeoftheraven said:

    This is going to be an interesting battle. I really liked Hoyer last year. I wouldn't be surprised if he had the start week 1. I'm also a Manziel fan, so it's pretty tough for me to root against either one.

    but that's the point. if you're a BROWNS fan there is no rooting. you go with the QB that gives you the best chance to win. you and i won't be making that call so there really should be no worries.

    i say it is a win win either way.

  • @eyeoftheraven said:

    This is going to be an interesting battle. I really liked Hoyer last year. I wouldn't be surprised if he had the start week 1. I'm also a Manziel fan, so it's pretty tough for me to root against either one.

    but that's the point. if you're a BROWNS fan there is no rooting. you go with the QB that gives you the best chance to win. you and i won't be making that call so there really should be no worries.

    i say it is a win win either way.

    @miktoxic said:

    but that's the point. if you're a BROWNS fan there is no rooting. you go with the QB that gives you the best chance to win. you and i won't be making that call so there really should be no worries.

    i say it is a win win either way.

    You're right. It is a win win. I hope which ever QB that gets the starting job, helps to make the Browns organization a winning team. Just not when they are facing the Ravens. 🙂

  • OK-I've been here on this sight long enough to apply some real torture to the True Browns Fans. If you are into self abuse listen to the whole thing. LOL 😆😆😆😆

  • OK-I've been here on this sight long enough to apply some real torture to the True Browns Fans. If you are into self abuse listen to the whole thing. LOL 😆😆😆😆

    @texasag1969 said:

    OK-I've been here on this sight long enough to apply some real torture to the True Browns Fans. If you are into self abuse listen to the whole thing. LOL 😆😆😆😆

    Please tell me she's not one of you new Browns fans.

  • ESPN vilifying johnny? Really?

    They've been sucking his dick for 2 years.

  • LOL-she has tortured us in Aggieland since this was made in Nov 2012. I thought I'd make our misery your misery too. Gets the same reaction on A&M boards every time. Uggg! 😁

  • gigeminCleveland_zpsb9daee3f.jpg

    Saw this in Cleveland a year or two ago.

    It's destiny.

  • OK-I've been here on this sight long enough to apply some real torture to the True Browns Fans. If you are into self abuse listen to the whole thing. LOL 😆😆😆😆

    @texasag1969 said:

    OK-I've been here on this sight long enough to apply some real torture to the True Browns Fans. If you are into self abuse listen to the whole thing. LOL 😆😆😆😆

    can't watch. So horrible. Thank god she's wearing an Aggies shirt and not a browns shirt.
  • ed2.gif

    Johnny nutted but espn still suckin

  • LOL-she has tortured us in Aggieland since this was made in Nov 2012. I thought I'd make our misery your misery too. Gets the same reaction on A&M boards every time. Uggg! 😁

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL-she has tortured us in Aggieland since this was made in Nov 2012. I thought I'd make our misery your misery too. Gets the same reaction on A&M boards every time. Uggg! 😁

    I figured someone had to have done a redo of "Johnny Angel". You're not American Idol material mam.

  • ,.

  • LOL-she has tortured us in Aggieland since this was made in Nov 2012. I thought I'd make our misery your misery too. Gets the same reaction on A&M boards every time. Uggg! 😁

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL-she has tortured us in Aggieland since this was made in Nov 2012. I thought I'd make our misery your misery too. Gets the same reaction on A&M boards every time. Uggg! 😁

    Misery does love company. I wonder if JM saw this video lol. Restraining order anyone?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    can't watch. So horrible. Thank god she's wearing an Aggies shirt and not a browns shirt.

    It's just a matter of time I'm afraid.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    OK-I've been here on this sight long enough to apply some real torture to the True Browns Fans. If you are into self abuse listen to the whole thing. LOL 😆😆😆😆

    can't watch. So horrible. Thank god she's wearing an Aggies shirt and not a browns shirt.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    can't watch. So horrible. Thank god she's wearing an Aggies shirt and not a browns shirt.

    Just be glad she's wearing a shirt at all.

  • @tml1138 said:

    This^. And the fact that it appears Haslam said do it. But putting pieces of the puzzle together, it sounds like Farmer was all in for him as his first choice QB, and Haslam said "better do it now then" when the 22nd pick came. That I can come to terms with better.

    So this could be the annoying AFCN schtick for Cleveland, eh? Steelers have stuipd towels, Ravens have a stupid chant, now Browns will be making money signs. I'm in if I can use it to piss them off.

    BTW what the hell do the Bengals have? Would that be "Who dey?"

    It seems like the media is just pushing and pushing and won't stop until everyone is convinced Haslem is jerry Jr. Shit makes me wanna puke....

    @slimdawg said:

    It seems like the media is just pushing and pushing and won't stop until everyone is convinced Haslem is jerry Jr. Shit makes me wanna puke....

    You may be right, and they are pissing me off with the inconsistencies (i.e. BS): http://q.usatoday.com/2014/05/18/real-reason-behind-johnny-manziels-wreck-this-league-text-cleveland-browns-nfl-draft/