Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.4k 1
  • Went to Ft. Knox for basic in 1971.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Went to Ft. Knox for basic in 1971.

    so how'd you end up in the merchant marines?

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    Went in the Army in August 1971, left in August 1973. Went in the Navy in January 1975, retired in January 1994.

  • EyeOfTheRavenE EyeOfTheRaven wrote on last edited by

    This is going to be an interesting battle. I really liked Hoyer last year. I wouldn't be surprised if he had the start week 1. I'm also a Manziel fan, so it's pretty tough for me to root against either one.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    wow. nicely done.

    where was your last duty station? anything close to ohio?

  • This is going to be an interesting battle. I really liked Hoyer last year. I wouldn't be surprised if he had the start week 1. I'm also a Manziel fan, so it's pretty tough for me to root against either one.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    @eyeoftheraven said:

    This is going to be an interesting battle. I really liked Hoyer last year. I wouldn't be surprised if he had the start week 1. I'm also a Manziel fan, so it's pretty tough for me to root against either one.

    but that's the point. if you're a BROWNS fan there is no rooting. you go with the QB that gives you the best chance to win. you and i won't be making that call so there really should be no worries.

    i say it is a win win either way.

  • @eyeoftheraven said:

    This is going to be an interesting battle. I really liked Hoyer last year. I wouldn't be surprised if he had the start week 1. I'm also a Manziel fan, so it's pretty tough for me to root against either one.

    but that's the point. if you're a BROWNS fan there is no rooting. you go with the QB that gives you the best chance to win. you and i won't be making that call so there really should be no worries.

    i say it is a win win either way.

    EyeOfTheRavenE EyeOfTheRaven wrote on last edited by

    @miktoxic said:

    but that's the point. if you're a BROWNS fan there is no rooting. you go with the QB that gives you the best chance to win. you and i won't be making that call so there really should be no worries.

    i say it is a win win either way.

    You're right. It is a win win. I hope which ever QB that gets the starting job, helps to make the Browns organization a winning team. Just not when they are facing the Ravens. 🙂

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    OK-I've been here on this sight long enough to apply some real torture to the True Browns Fans. If you are into self abuse listen to the whole thing. LOL 😆😆😆😆

  • OK-I've been here on this sight long enough to apply some real torture to the True Browns Fans. If you are into self abuse listen to the whole thing. LOL 😆😆😆😆

    OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    OK-I've been here on this sight long enough to apply some real torture to the True Browns Fans. If you are into self abuse listen to the whole thing. LOL 😆😆😆😆

    Please tell me she's not one of you new Browns fans.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by

    ESPN vilifying johnny? Really?

    They've been sucking his dick for 2 years.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    LOL-she has tortured us in Aggieland since this was made in Nov 2012. I thought I'd make our misery your misery too. Gets the same reaction on A&M boards every time. Uggg! 😁

  • L LovesJohnnysWood wrote on last edited by

    gigeminCleveland_zpsb9daee3f.jpg

    Saw this in Cleveland a year or two ago.

    It's destiny.

  • OK-I've been here on this sight long enough to apply some real torture to the True Browns Fans. If you are into self abuse listen to the whole thing. LOL 😆😆😆😆

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    OK-I've been here on this sight long enough to apply some real torture to the True Browns Fans. If you are into self abuse listen to the whole thing. LOL 😆😆😆😆

    can't watch. So horrible. Thank god she's wearing an Aggies shirt and not a browns shirt.
  • B BrownsFanatic wrote on last edited by

    ed2.gif

    Johnny nutted but espn still suckin

  • LOL-she has tortured us in Aggieland since this was made in Nov 2012. I thought I'd make our misery your misery too. Gets the same reaction on A&M boards every time. Uggg! 😁

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL-she has tortured us in Aggieland since this was made in Nov 2012. I thought I'd make our misery your misery too. Gets the same reaction on A&M boards every time. Uggg! 😁

    I figured someone had to have done a redo of "Johnny Angel". You're not American Idol material mam.

  • T TXDawg wrote on last edited by TXDawg

    ,.

  • LOL-she has tortured us in Aggieland since this was made in Nov 2012. I thought I'd make our misery your misery too. Gets the same reaction on A&M boards every time. Uggg! 😁

    OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL-she has tortured us in Aggieland since this was made in Nov 2012. I thought I'd make our misery your misery too. Gets the same reaction on A&M boards every time. Uggg! 😁

    Misery does love company. I wonder if JM saw this video lol. Restraining order anyone?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    can't watch. So horrible. Thank god she's wearing an Aggies shirt and not a browns shirt.

    It's just a matter of time I'm afraid.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    OK-I've been here on this sight long enough to apply some real torture to the True Browns Fans. If you are into self abuse listen to the whole thing. LOL 😆😆😆😆

    can't watch. So horrible. Thank god she's wearing an Aggies shirt and not a browns shirt.
    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    can't watch. So horrible. Thank god she's wearing an Aggies shirt and not a browns shirt.

    Just be glad she's wearing a shirt at all.

  • @tml1138 said:

    This^. And the fact that it appears Haslam said do it. But putting pieces of the puzzle together, it sounds like Farmer was all in for him as his first choice QB, and Haslam said "better do it now then" when the 22nd pick came. That I can come to terms with better.

    So this could be the annoying AFCN schtick for Cleveland, eh? Steelers have stuipd towels, Ravens have a stupid chant, now Browns will be making money signs. I'm in if I can use it to piss them off.

    BTW what the hell do the Bengals have? Would that be "Who dey?"

    It seems like the media is just pushing and pushing and won't stop until everyone is convinced Haslem is jerry Jr. Shit makes me wanna puke....

    tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by

    @slimdawg said:

    It seems like the media is just pushing and pushing and won't stop until everyone is convinced Haslem is jerry Jr. Shit makes me wanna puke....

    You may be right, and they are pissing me off with the inconsistencies (i.e. BS): http://q.usatoday.com/2014/05/18/real-reason-behind-johnny-manziels-wreck-this-league-text-cleveland-browns-nfl-draft/

  • wow. nicely done.

    where was your last duty station? anything close to ohio?

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan

    @miktoxic said:

    wow. nicely done.

    where was your last duty station? anything close to ohio?

    Washington, DC. Well, technically Virginia.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve

    I love it. I want guys who want to be in Cleveland. Oh I'm sure he'd have preferred to have been picked number 1 by a Texas team but he was always upfront about looking forward to being a Brown. And if that attitude tipped the scales for the front office, fine. I'd imagine that they'd already heard from Bilgewaters agent that he was a prima donna and figured, probably correctly, that we'd have to deal with his bitch ass attitude.

    I don't think Johnny has ever exhibited that same kind of arrogance.

    I will be disappointed if everything goes in the tank but for now the naysayers and the "I'm done" crybabies can blow me.

    WSS