Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
@walterwhite said:
What a fucking jealous bitter old man.
He's 21 with your millions of dollars and you're on the wrong side of 40 pops.
Too bad you never got that ass in Vegas or had that money. Fucking message board Hack
LOL... some folks just can't deal with the truth...
-
He is our broadway joe. vegas strip johnny
-
This is the kind of horrible trouble JFF has been getting into since Jan 2013.
That is to say, much ado about nothing.
It's tiresome, especially when you have a rapist and thief winning the Heisman, but not getting anywhere near the same level of scrutiny.
Hopefully, the author's point will hit home with those who pimp out kids for their own personal gain. I'm looking at you ESPNY.
-
Rapist?
-
-
@walterwhite said:
What the fuck that he's rich as fuck and smashes models and you're past your prime and pissed off he has it better?
FARMER/HASLAM/PETTINE didn't draft him in the first round to be a 3rd stringer you fucking moron.
Just face the facts you're a jealous bitter old hack and he's the fucking man
Seems our recent graduate of the Mikey H School of Journalism needs a timeout before he strokes out...
-
@walterwhite said:
AND THIS IS COMING FROM A GUY WHO WANTS HOYER to start so Manziel can sit and learn and get better.
So.... you want him to be 2nd string?
I can now see why my little "3rd string" quip incensed you.
I slighted your idol one whole string... WTF was I thinking?
-
This is the kind of horrible trouble JFF has been getting into since Jan 2013.
That is to say, much ado about nothing.
It's tiresome, especially when you have a rapist and thief winning the Heisman, but not getting anywhere near the same level of scrutiny.
Hopefully, the author's point will hit home with those who pimp out kids for their own personal gain. I'm looking at you ESPNY.
TyperWoods said:
This is the kind of horrible trouble JFF has been getting into since Jan 2013.
That is to say, much ado about nothing.
It's tiresome, especially when you have a rapist and thief winning the Heisman, but not getting anywhere near the same level of scrutiny.
Hopefully, the author's point will hit home with those who pimp out kids for their own personal gain. I'm looking at you ESPNY.
I must have missed it, what kind of trouble did he get into? Looks just like the same shit we all used to do down in the flats when it was a party meca place to be.
-
@everlastingxxx said:
Just wait till he beats Pittsburgh on opening day.
Didn't know he plays the Steelers on opening day. I know the Browns play the Steelers though.
-
Wait..... What did he do? Whats the problem?
-
@walterwhite said:
He just posted a picture on instagram,
"So I guess it's impossible to enjoy the weekend and study?"
http://instagram.com/p/oehLInI3CN/
Hopefully, this will calm all the deacons and elders down a little bit.
I still dont get it.......? what did he do?
-
wish they had a thing called instantgram when i was partying.
-
@walterwhite said:
He just posted a picture on instagram,
"So I guess it's impossible to enjoy the weekend and study?"
http://instagram.com/p/oehLInI3CN/
Hopefully, this will calm all the deacons and elders down a little bit.
I still dont get it.......? what did he do?
I still dont get it.......? what did he do?
He partied like any other 21yr old on the planet, including me when I was that age. However I wasn't vying for one of only 32 jobs on the entire planet. JF is going to be scrutinized more than any other player that I can recall in any sport, and while not fair, it is the reality. He doesn't help himself posting about it, while Teddy Twatwater is already signed and completely immersed in the playbook........ Guess that's why he's still a 3rd stringer.
-
@walterwhite said:
Johnny didn't post anything.
He gets followed like an A-list celebrity and people were posting pics of him non-stop
I follow him on Twitter and he did post.
-
I mean???? did he get arrested? did anything happen......?
-
@walterwhite said:
I want to see everyone of you at age 21 after being drafted to the NFL with millions of dollars.
It's fucking mind blowing the hypocrisy of Browns fans.
Dude, I get it. I probably would've done the same thing. However, JF has brought attention to himself that will follow him for his entire career. He helped saddle the horse, now he's got to ride it, fair or not.
-
I guess, if he didnt do anything illegal. He wasn't posting pictures of himself snorting cocaine or hooking up with prostitutes... I dont care!!! and no one should? The freakin sports world has gotten STUPID. ESPN is a joke anymore. A few years ago they were reporting on Jay Culter's girlfriend problems? I haven't found cable tv worth paying for in a number years, but, is that where we are at...? I'm interested in hearing about what's being done on the football team! I'm glad he had a fun weekend! Hope EVERYONE did!! If he's back at work on Tuesday, WHO GIVES AN CRAP?
-
Let's see. Not up on 3 counts of murder, not being scrutinized for rape or stealing crab legs, not smoking away his career with pot. Vegas? Damn kid should be hung!!
Get a rope!

-
Its like a bunch of sorority girls are running these sports networks....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login