Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
school behind a loser
Romo = NOTHING
he has never won shit
If you don't think he would be an immediate upgrade over every QB we have had since the return you are a fool. I am actually a big fan of Hoyer getting a fair shot here but Romo is far from a loser. You stick him out there with Gordon, Cameron, a number 2 WR we draft and there would be fireworks.
If you don't think he would be an immediate upgrade over every QB we have had since the return you are a fool. I am actually a big fan of Hoyer getting a fair shot here but Romo is far from a loser. You stick him out there with Gordon, Cameron, a number 2 WR we draft and there would be fireworks.
He IS an upgrade, but ROMO is a LOSER
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
-
I want Johnny.....I think he will be one heck of a QB.
-
Yeah, I know he's under a big contract, I didn't start the rumor ... just saying the Browns would be crazy not to take him if they were offered.
Romo at QB, a RB like Tre Mason, a few uprgrades here and there and we have as much or better talent than anyone in the division.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Yeah, I know he's under a big contract, I didn't start the rumor ... just saying the Browns would be crazy not to take him if they were offered.
Romo at QB, a RB like Tre Mason, a few uprgrades here and there and we have as much or better talent than anyone in the division.
Zombo
Before the latest back surgery I would've taken Romo in a heartbeat as our QB. There would have to be some concern now though when you're talking about a 34 year old dude with 2 back surgeries and how long can he stay healthy.
I agree. Screw Romo...just take Johnny Football.
-
-
Zombo said:
Yeah, I know he's under a big contract, I didn't start the rumor ... just saying the Browns would be crazy not to take him if they were offered.
Romo at QB, a RB like Tre Mason, a few uprgrades here and there and we have as much or better talent than anyone in the division.
Zombo
Before the latest back surgery I would've taken Romo in a heartbeat as our QB. There would have to be some concern now though when you're talking about a 34 year old dude with 2 back surgeries and how long can he stay healthy.
I agree. Screw Romo...just take Johnny Football.
-
Here's another thing that's subtle yet extremely important. Manziel is a big name who is going to get what I call the superstar QB treatment. What I mean by that is the Bradys and RG3 get calls (see the bullcrap call when NE played us). That type of treatment can have a HUGE impact on a game whether it's right or not. The duds we keep drafting are reffed entirely different.
-
Romo is a pretty good regular season QB but he is wwaaaaaaayyyy overpaid
-
I love this place. Year after year, we have a crappy QB. A big name comes up and everybody says NO WAY he sucks... he's a loser... he's this age.... whaaaaa whaaa whaaa. Then every year when the season starts we enter with THE worse QB in the league. LOL Do you not see that maybe you should change your thinking? Romo would lead this team to a playoff. Yes, next season. You all would throw that away for another 2-14 season. LMAO
-
I love this place. Year after year, we have a crappy QB. A big name comes up and everybody says NO WAY he sucks... he's a loser... he's this age.... whaaaaa whaaa whaaa. Then every year when the season starts we enter with THE worse QB in the league. LOL Do you not see that maybe you should change your thinking? Romo would lead this team to a playoff. Yes, next season. You all would throw that away for another 2-14 season. LMAO
I love this place. Year after year, we have a crappy QB. A big name comes up and everybody says NO WAY he sucks... he's a loser... he's this age.... whaaaaa whaaa whaaa. Then every year when the season starts we enter with THE worse QB in the league. LOL Do you not see that maybe you should change your thinking? Romo would lead this team to a playoff. Yes, next season. You all would throw that away for another 2-14 season. LMAO
Romo has led the Cowboys to EXACTLY ZERO shit in the past 3 years
-
Here's another thing that's subtle yet extremely important. Manziel is a big name who is going to get what I call the superstar QB treatment. What I mean by that is the Bradys and RG3 get calls (see the bullcrap call when NE played us). That type of treatment can have a HUGE impact on a game whether it's right or not. The duds we keep drafting are reffed entirely different.
Here's another thing that's subtle yet extremely important. Manziel is a big name who is going to get what I call the superstar QB treatment. What I mean by that is the Bradys and RG3 get calls (see the bullcrap call when NE played us). That type of treatment can have a HUGE impact on a game whether it's right or not. The duds we keep drafting are reffed entirely different.
It could also happen in the reverse.
-
Is there any chance he would be a baby bitch like Elway or Eli and say he wont go here or there?
-
at this point we HAVE to get our QB at this draft, so Manziel looks what we'll probably get as long as Jacksonville doesn't take him.
-
I think Manziel has a higher upside than Bridgewater. I hope Jax doesn't grab him...Id rather have Bortels than Bridgewater...Id rather have Clowney than Bridgewater
-
I would rather have Hoyer and Johnny Football as QB. I've had all the Weeden and Campbell I can stand. ugh.
Personally I'd release Weeden and Campbell then I'd draft two QBs in the first round. Take whichever QB that has the highest rating at 4 overall. I'd then trade the pick from the Colts(which will probably be within the last 4 picks in the first round) and whatever else it would take to move back up into the top ten of the draft and select the next highest rated QB. The point being that they both couldn't bust. I'm sick of the QB carousel shit, sick to death of it. Fix it, get it done. We're never getting any further as a franchise until it's settled.
Anyway that's what I would do. I might even bring in Tebow for one last hurrah. Go into the season with something like...
1)Hoyer
2)Manziel
3) Broyles, Carr or McCarron
4)Tebow
Somebody's gotta fucking pan out. That right there is 100 times better than another Weeden/Campbell campaign.
-
Is there any chance he would be a baby bitch like Elway or Eli and say he wont go here or there?
-
I agree with some here that Romo would be an immediate upgrade and, perhaps, offer the Browns a legit chance to make the playoffs.
However, Romo has shown an uncanny ability to, um, "mis-play" the game in big moments. That skill, coupled with his back surgery, makes me run away from him as fast as I can.
-
Romo is a pretty good regular season QB but he is wwaaaaaaayyyy overpaid
Romo is a pretty good regular season QB but he is wwaaaaaaayyyy overpaid
^This plus the back surgery makes Romo a bad idea. He would easily upgrade our QB position, but isn't worth the money.
-
I would rather have Hoyer and Johnny Football as QB. I've had all the Weeden and Campbell I can stand. ugh.
Personally I'd release Weeden and Campbell then I'd draft two QBs in the first round. Take whichever QB that has the highest rating at 4 overall. I'd then trade the pick from the Colts(which will probably be within the last 4 picks in the first round) and whatever else it would take to move back up into the top ten of the draft and select the next highest rated QB. The point being that they both couldn't bust. I'm sick of the QB carousel shit, sick to death of it. Fix it, get it done. We're never getting any further as a franchise until it's settled.
Anyway that's what I would do. I might even bring in Tebow for one last hurrah. Go into the season with something like...
1)Hoyer
2)Manziel
3) Broyles, Carr or McCarron
4)Tebow
Somebody's gotta fucking pan out. That right there is 100 times better than another Weeden/Campbell campaign.
I do like the 2 QB idea. But the second QB should come in the third round. Be it McCarron, Brett Smith, Garappolo, Boyd, or hell maybe Guiton later. Get an extra mobile QB to groom for Manziels backup.I would rather have Hoyer and Johnny Football as QB. I've had all the Weeden and Campbell I can stand. ugh.
Personally I'd release Weeden and Campbell then I'd draft two QBs in the first round. Take whichever QB that has the highest rating at 4 overall. I'd then trade the pick from the Colts(which will probably be within the last 4 picks in the first round) and whatever else it would take to move back up into the top ten of the draft and select the next highest rated QB. The point being that they both couldn't bust. I'm sick of the QB carousel shit, sick to death of it. Fix it, get it done. We're never getting any further as a franchise until it's settled.
Anyway that's what I would do. I might even bring in Tebow for one last hurrah. Go into the season with something like...
1)Hoyer
2)Manziel
3) Broyles, Carr or McCarron
4)Tebow
Somebody's gotta fucking pan out. That right there is 100 times better than another Weeden/Campbell campaign.
1.Hoyer
2.Manziel
3. Smith
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login