Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.2k 1
  • @douche-nozzle said:

    No problem but I'd really like to know why the dicksmack deleted my thread titled "Thanks for your service" Maybe he is one of those flaming liberals who thinks we don't need our military.

    Sometimes threads get combined into one? It has happened to me...

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    Im married 10 years. What i would give to smell his dick at the end of the night.

    LOL
  • This is Brady Quinn 2.0.

    Same chit all over again.

    Why can't we learn from our mistakes and take a kid that's well grounded and works crazy hard at his craft. A guy that's proven in the college level??!

    Oh right! We did have that guy on the CARD, until our idiot owner changed it in the last second.

  • My (belated) take on Manziel and the text ... who cares why we traded up to get him. If we traded up because of the text and it works out it won't matter. If we traded up because of the text and it doesn't work out it won't matter. Same goes for if we traded up because of our talent evaluations. If it works or doesn't work is all that matters.

    My (belated) take on Manziel in Vegas ... ok

  • This is Brady Quinn 2.0.

    Same chit all over again.

    Why can't we learn from our mistakes and take a kid that's well grounded and works crazy hard at his craft. A guy that's proven in the college level??!

    Oh right! We did have that guy on the CARD, until our idiot owner changed it in the last second.

    @masterdog said:

    This is Brady Quinn 2.0.

    Same chit all over again.

    Why can't we learn from our mistakes and take a kid that's well grounded and works crazy hard at his craft. A guy that's proven in the college level??!

    Oh right! We did have that guy on the CARD, until our idiot owner changed it in the last second.

    Hitting the books doesn't equate to doing it on the field. No telling if Bridgewater can handle the NFL game yet. That goes for all NFL rookie qb's this year or in the past for any team.

  • I would laugh if he come out after this year. you guys want to smell what?

  • TyperWoods said:

    Hard to say. Him and Mike Evans were tight, but he was tight with Ryan Swope, a white receiver, his freshman year also. Jonathan Stewart, the former teammate he partied with in Vegas, was a linebacker. He hangs with Drake, whoever that is, and LeBron James.

    If I had to guess I'd guess his best friend would be a black receiver. Maybe Gilbert?

    If he was smart he would gravitate to the lineman we drafted, Brian Boitano or whatever, he's huge and everyone says he's mean as hell. and he'll be protecting him on Sundays for years to come.

    Z

    @everlastingxxx said:

    I don’t believe in the bible, but i always like the part where it says if you are doing something good, do it in private because if you do it openly you are looking for praise...

    I think the reason many old Brown fans don’t like Manziel is because he is glitz and glam. I come from the Dallas Cowboys aka Americas Team, i love that stuff. Cleveland is gonna have to adjust.

    That's why God invented the 501C4...

    I'd rather "adjust" to winning.

    Zombo said:

    If he was smart he would gravitate to the lineman we drafted, Brian Boitano or whatever, he's huge and everyone says he's mean as hell. and he'll be protecting him on Sundays for years to come.

    It was only a matter of time... 🙁

  • ^Promising start to your new paparazzi career...

  • :wacko:They can probably play ball in the NFL will he be able to?

  • as a douche steeler fan you have posted some quality posts. Threads get deleted on this forum. don't take personal.

  • look at this forum and you can say that not everyone gets flamed when they come on. If I go to a steelers board I would get continuous shit.

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    Yes adjust. Adjust to being in the spotlight. Now you know what its like being a Cowboys fan. Everything being blown out of proportion by the media. Romo goes to Cabo and all hell breaks lose. You think Manziel is bad, try rooting for someone like Terrell Owens. I have been a Cowboys fan since the Danny White years. I have seen and been through it all as a fan. You think the Patriot game last year was bad, hell Cowboy fans experience that each week.

    BTW, the worst you have to deal with is Johnny going to Vegas. Cowboys lost their best defensive player for the season on a non-contact drill.

    No Cowboys fans blow everything out of proportion not the media. The reason being y'all believe it's your God given right for the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl every year. Is your owner responsible for fostering that belief? Of course, but y'all buy into it. I've spent enough time listening to your talk radio and it makes Steeler fans seem docile, if not civilized.

    Don't get me wrong, I like the Cowboys as I became a football fan watching Emmitt and Irving tear up the NFL (Aikman is a pussy) and I'm a huge fan of Witten and especially Dez (he is a lot nicer in person than the media would lead you to believe, or at least he was in college.) However the doom and gloom the fanbase emanates is embarrassing, and this is coming from a Browns fan.

    P.S the Lee injury is a shame. He's a hell of a player.

    @taco918 said:

    No Cowboys fans blow everything out of proportion not the media. The reason being y'all believe it's your God given right for the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl every year. Is your owner responsible for fostering that belief? Of course, but y'all buy into it. I've spent enough time listening to your talk radio and it makes Steeler fans seem docile, if not civilized.

    Don't get me wrong, I like the Cowboys as I became a football fan watching Emmitt and Irving tear up the NFL (Aikman is a pussy) and I'm a huge fan of Witten and especially Dez (he is a lot nicer in person than the media would lead you to believe, or at least he was in college.) However the doom and gloom the fanbase emanates is embarrassing, and this is coming from a Browns fan.

    P.S the Lee injury is a shame. He's a hell of a player.

    Cowboys are a mediocre team. Since 2000 their record is exactly .500 112-112.

    They are popular because they were the originators fairly much of having tits and ass put on full display with their cheerleaders.

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    I respectfully disagree. I have been a member on a few Steeler boards and have seen Browns fans who were treated with respect when they banter like you do.

    It's just like the misperception that going to a Steele/Browns game in Pittsburgh is just like going to one in Cleveland; it couldn't be more false. The Browns fans who go to games in Pittsburgh go with a chip on their shoulder and it doesn't take long, or too many beers, before they make their own trouble and then they say "see what I mean, Steeler fans are assholes". While Browns fans may see it as pompous, most Steeler fans see the Browns and their fans as pathetic, and almost feel sorry for them.....except when they get beer muscles.....then they get what they give. Browns fans see the Steelers and their fans as a burr under their saddle so they live their life with a chip on their shoulder. It makes sense, and it plays out every year, that the ones with the burr under their saddle are antagonistic both in Cleveland and in Pittsburgh.

    I banter in a good way.. lol. THink a lot of us have football cabin fever.

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    The circle of Cowboy fans i know dont feel entitlement. It has been a long time since the Cowboys were a real contender. Of course you have your homer fans but i think most see it for what it is. A once proud franchise being held hostage by an ego driven owner motivated by ratings and money. Being mediocre is hard because nothing changes. At least when you hit rock bottom you can only go upwards...i think.

    BTW, Aikman wasnt a pussy. That dude stood in the pocket and took shots that most QBs wouldnt get up from. Of course today he drives me nuts when he commentates, lol

    Yea losing Lee is a huge blow. Cowboys top 3 defensive players are gone. D-Ware, Hatcher and now Lee on a defense that was 31st last year. If Romo gets hurt and Weeden has to start it could be an ugly season...sorry the doom and gloom lol!

    This is all right on. While my prior post noted that the Cowboys are .500...they have never been really good or really bad. They are the epitome of mediocrity. Sometimes you have to suck swamp water to get really good. Being stuck in the middle can be a curse.

    So, your solution: suck really bad this year....go like 3-13 and get into the upper echelon of the draft.

    (but...of course, the downfall to that is that you have Jerry Jones as GM.....so if you do suck...I suspect the suckage will continue for some time).

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    No problem but I'd really like to know why the dicksmack deleted my thread titled "Thanks for your service" Maybe he is one of those flaming liberals who thinks we don't need our military.

    It didnt get deleted, you dumb fuck, it got merged with another thread with a Memorial Day theme already started by a Browns fan.

    I had a Father, three uncles and two grandfathers that served this Country during combat. Had another uncle that was killed in the D-Day invasion leaving his infant daughter, my cousin, fatherless. There was an article in American Heritage magazine about my family on the 50th anniversary of D-Day.

    And they were all Democrats. You got a problem with that?

    Zombo

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    I had my doubts about his motivation when I saw this. It's like he was saying "I've hit the big time baby" And while he has hit the big time, if he were my QB I would like to see him do something before he flashes money sign on the world's stage.

    http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/05/johnny-manziel-money-sign

    You do realize that he's not doing a "money sign" right?

    Right?

    http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/9/6/4700258/johnny-manziel-texas-am-president-drake-ovo-hand-signal

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    No problem but I'd really like to know why the dicksmack deleted my thread titled "Thanks for your service" Maybe he is one of those flaming liberals who thinks we don't need our military.

    He may have merged it with the Memorial Day thread, which is on here, or moved it to one of the other non-football boards, Barbershop or Political Board.

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    I respectfully disagree. I have been a member on a few Steeler boards and have seen Browns fans who were treated with respect when they banter like you do.

    It's just like the misperception that going to a Steele/Browns game in Pittsburgh is just like going to one in Cleveland; it couldn't be more false. The Browns fans who go to games in Pittsburgh go with a chip on their shoulder and it doesn't take long, or too many beers, before they make their own trouble and then they say "see what I mean, Steeler fans are assholes". While Browns fans may see it as pompous, most Steeler fans see the Browns and their fans as pathetic, and almost feel sorry for them.....except when they get beer muscles.....then they get what they give. Browns fans see the Steelers and their fans as a burr under their saddle so they live their life with a chip on their shoulder. It makes sense, and it plays out every year, that the ones with the burr under their saddle are antagonistic both in Cleveland and in Pittsburgh.

    Actually, Browns fans see most Steeler fans as ignorant morons....who have no clue that the success their team enjoys is purely a stroke of luck for them. That it doesn't have a thing to do with their status as a "Steeler fan". Not all perhaps, maybe not you. Perhaps you see that it is merely the stability of your ownership and management that has allowed you to enjoy this luck. There is absolutely no other reason that you are not in the same boat as fans in similar cities like Buffalo/Detroit/Cleveland that have had poor luck.

  • Scott@WFNYScott
    Johnny Manziel reportedly moved to No. 2 on the depth chart. Tyler Thigpen should've kicked it in Vegas.

    Scott @ WFNY@WFNYScott

    Johnny Manziel reportedly moved to No. 2 on the depth chart. Tyler Thigpen should've kicked it in Vegas.