Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.2k 1
  • @douche-nozzle said:

    I had my doubts about his motivation when I saw this. It's like he was saying "I've hit the big time baby" And while he has hit the big time, if he were my QB I would like to see him do something before he flashes money sign on the world's stage.

    http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/05/johnny-manziel-money-sign

    You do realize that he's not doing a "money sign" right?

    Right?

    http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/9/6/4700258/johnny-manziel-texas-am-president-drake-ovo-hand-signal

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    No problem but I'd really like to know why the dicksmack deleted my thread titled "Thanks for your service" Maybe he is one of those flaming liberals who thinks we don't need our military.

    He may have merged it with the Memorial Day thread, which is on here, or moved it to one of the other non-football boards, Barbershop or Political Board.

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    I respectfully disagree. I have been a member on a few Steeler boards and have seen Browns fans who were treated with respect when they banter like you do.

    It's just like the misperception that going to a Steele/Browns game in Pittsburgh is just like going to one in Cleveland; it couldn't be more false. The Browns fans who go to games in Pittsburgh go with a chip on their shoulder and it doesn't take long, or too many beers, before they make their own trouble and then they say "see what I mean, Steeler fans are assholes". While Browns fans may see it as pompous, most Steeler fans see the Browns and their fans as pathetic, and almost feel sorry for them.....except when they get beer muscles.....then they get what they give. Browns fans see the Steelers and their fans as a burr under their saddle so they live their life with a chip on their shoulder. It makes sense, and it plays out every year, that the ones with the burr under their saddle are antagonistic both in Cleveland and in Pittsburgh.

    Actually, Browns fans see most Steeler fans as ignorant morons....who have no clue that the success their team enjoys is purely a stroke of luck for them. That it doesn't have a thing to do with their status as a "Steeler fan". Not all perhaps, maybe not you. Perhaps you see that it is merely the stability of your ownership and management that has allowed you to enjoy this luck. There is absolutely no other reason that you are not in the same boat as fans in similar cities like Buffalo/Detroit/Cleveland that have had poor luck.

  • Scott@WFNYScott
    Johnny Manziel reportedly moved to No. 2 on the depth chart. Tyler Thigpen should've kicked it in Vegas.

    Scott @ WFNY@WFNYScott

    Johnny Manziel reportedly moved to No. 2 on the depth chart. Tyler Thigpen should've kicked it in Vegas.

  • I don't care if he does it like Rodgers Belt fucking thing.

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    I had my doubts about his motivation when I saw this. It's like he was saying "I've hit the big time baby" And while he has hit the big time, if he were my QB I would like to see him do something before he flashes money sign on the world's stage.

    http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/05/johnny-manziel-money-sign

    You do realize that he's not doing a "money sign" right?

    Right?

    http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/9/6/4700258/johnny-manziel-texas-am-president-drake-ovo-hand-signal

    @supertruck97 said:

    best thing about that post was the pic of the willie nelson 'weed' cupcakes.

  • Not that it matters, but Johnny flew Southwest to Vegas.

    jff.jpg

    I hope you guys enjoy the name Darren Rovell. This guy has been on JFF's jock for the better part of the last 18 months, and he doesn't seem to be letting up any time soon.

    jff1.jpg

    And for those who are wondering:

    Brendan ‏@betterman712
    Real nice guy. Glad I got to meet him! #gobrowns
    BorLm8PIQAAQBZx.jpg

    He later confirmed that Johnny was studying on the plane, as there were plenty of skeptics. Also, at least one media outlet asked if they could talk to him. Talk to him about sitting next to Johnny on a plane.
    Unreal.

  • So Supertruck how was sitting on the plane with Johnny?

  • Sitting next to him is "MILF Mandy".

  • Sitting next to him is "MILF Mandy".

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Sitting next to him is "MILF Mandy".

    Oh God-if that's your idea of a MILF you need a vacation with Johnny to Cancun. 😆

  • wow, is that what people do on the plane nowadays (ignore your fellow passengers and just hit the smartphone?).

    me, i'm looking for terrorists.

  • I also try to spot the Air Marshall, as well as who is carrying the bird flu.

  • easy way to spot an air marshal is to stand up midflight and start screaming!!!

  • "I got bird flu!" lmao

  • easy way to spot the marshal next time 🙂 that will stop the guessing

  • Surprised Rovell didn't report that JFF inducted Mandy MILF into the Mile-High Club. Get used to that parasite Rovell, he's been dogging Manziel for over a year.

  • wow, is that what people do on the plane nowadays (ignore your fellow passengers and just hit the smartphone?).

    me, i'm looking for terrorists.

    @miktoxic said:

    wow, is that what people do on the plane nowadays (ignore your fellow passengers and just hit the smartphone?).

    me, i'm looking for terrorists.

    No. I talk to every single person on the plane. It's only right.

  • Coach Pettine today said on NFL Total Access that Johnny had come to him asking permission in advance for theVegas trip, "And I told him to go and have a lot of fun."

    And in answer to the critics he started him with the 2's and then ran him with the 1's.

    Now that is what I call a coach supporting his player!

  • Coach Pettine today said on NFL Total Access that Johnny had come to him asking permission in advance for theVegas trip, "And I told him to go and have a lot of fun."

    And in answer to the critics he started him with the 2's and then ran him with the 1's.

    Now that is what I call a coach supporting his player!

    @texasag1969 said:

    Coach Pettine today said on NFL Total Access that Johnny had come to him asking permission in advance for theVegas trip, "And I told him to go and have a lot of fun."

    And in answer to the critics he started him with the 2's and then ran him with the 1's.

    Now that is what I call a coach supporting his player!

    Also saw an interview with the Shanahan, had nothing but good stuff to say. "Studying day and night, good attitude." I think there is just a false assumption that if a player has some attitude and showmanship about them, that they arent hard workers. It's an assumption that has some previous examples to back it up, but it just doesnt apply to this guy.

    Personally, i love the prospect (and at this point, its ONLY a prospect) of having a guy that will be sensational player that the rest of the league HATES. Probably just my personality.

  • Surprised Rovell didn't report that JFF inducted Mandy MILF into the Mile-High Club. Get used to that parasite Rovell, he's been dogging Manziel for over a year.

    TyperWoods said:

    Surprised Rovell didn't report that JFF inducted Mandy MILF into the Mile-High Club. Get used to that parasite Rovell, he's been dogging Manziel for over a year.

    You mean there's an even bigger JF fan than the guy we has to give a time out to? OTOH, maybe that just could be Rovell- ya never know around here. 🙂

    @texasag1969 said:

    Coach Pettine today said on NFL Total Access that Johnny had come to him asking permission in advance for theVegas trip, "And I told him to go and have a lot of fun."

    And in answer to the critics he started him with the 2's and then ran him with the 1's.

    Now that is what I call a coach supporting his player!

    You beat me to that one- nice of Manziel to ask before he took off. There's a 9 minute interview on the Browns website- he's saying and doing all the right things- so far.