Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
All y'all just want to make this like Entertainment tonight and talk about a guys personality.
In my opinion, there is nothing to talk football about JFF until he starts playing football. NFL football. We can talk all we want about what he did in college...and I guess that is fine,....but meaningless. Right now he is just the dark side of Tim Tebow.
When he puts on Orange and Brown in August, then there will be something to see. And hopefully it will be good. Until then, to quote the Bard.
It is all Sound and Fury, signifying nothing.
Firstly I haven't said one thing about his personality. Generally, it's the h8rs thatbring that up.
Secondly, its "yall".
TyperWoods said:
Firstly I haven't said one thing about his personality. Generally, it's the h8rs thatbring that up.
Secondly, its "yall".
I wasn't talking to just you. I was talking to everyone. The plural of y'all is All y'all. Every southron boy knows that.

-
Actualy, It IS "y'all"...
it's more a southern slang contraction for "you all".
I don't know what a "yall" is. I'm open to suggestions...
-
Actualy, It IS "y'all"...
it's more a southern slang contraction for "you all".
I don't know what a "yall" is. I'm open to suggestions...
-
I'm not a southern boy.
I'm a Texas boy. Yall.
-
I'm not a southern boy.
I'm a Texas boy. Yall.
TyperWoods said:
I'm not a southern boy.
I'm a Texas boy. Yall.
Texas was part of the Confederacy. Or do you now wish to disavow that historicall affiliation?
(and at least yinz ain't from Pittsboig).
-
-
biloxi blues? officer and a gentleman?
-
Texas is a cool state. Lots of friends from Texas.
-
I'm not a southern boy.
I'm a Texas boy. Yall.
TyperWoods said:
I'm not a southern boy.
I'm a Texas boy. Yall.
TyperWoods said:
I'm not a southern boy.
I'm a Texas boy. Yall.
Got news for you....that makes you a Southerner. Tennessee played a big role in what is modern day Texas.....and it's Y'all( I've lived in Tennessee for almost 40 years now)
-
Yep. Tennessee played a big role in Texas.
I don't consider Texas part of the south.
Texas is Texas.
"You all" is the plural form of "yall"
-
TyperWoods said:
Firstly I haven't said one thing about his personality. Generally, it's the h8rs thatbring that up.
Secondly, its "yall".
I wasn't talking to just you. I was talking to everyone. The plural of y'all is All y'all. Every southron boy knows that.

I wasn't talking to just you. I was talking to everyone. The plural of y'all is All y'all. Every southron boy knows that.

Or yins/yuns in East Ohio/West PA
-
The movie was Heartbreak Ridge & the quote was from the black DI (Webster) trying to throw Gunny Highway under the bus. Webster offered that to Highway's Platoon. He got a pretty direct refusal.
One of my favorite movies.
Mike
-
the movie was alright. mario van peebles has to be one of the worse actors ever to hit the screen and i don't care what his father did.
clint saved that movie from disaster like the marines saved the coeds at some flaky cereal box medical school.
-
The movie was Heartbreak Ridge & the quote was from the black DI (Webster) trying to throw Gunny Highway under the bus. Webster offered that to Highway's Platoon. He got a pretty direct refusal.
One of my favorite movies.
Mike
The movie was Heartbreak Ridge & the quote was from the black DI (Webster) trying to throw Gunny Highway under the bus. Webster offered that to Highway's Platoon. He got a pretty direct refusal.
One of my favorite movies.
Mike
Wasn't Heartbreak Ridge about Panama or Greneda? I had that, but erased it because someone said Faukland Islands - that was the Brits vs. Argentina.
-
The movie was Heartbreak Ridge & the quote was from the black DI (Webster) trying to throw Gunny Highway under the bus. Webster offered that to Highway's Platoon. He got a pretty direct refusal.
One of my favorite movies.
Mike
Wasn't Heartbreak Ridge about Panama or Greneda? I had that, but erased it because someone said Faukland Islands - that was the Brits vs. Argentina.
TyperWoods said:
Wasn't Heartbreak Ridge about Panama or Greneda? I had that, but erased it because someone said Faukland Islands - that was the Brits vs. Argentina.
yep, you're right.
it was about grenada.
-
-
TyperWoods said:
more bengals than browns. black white and orange as opposed to the brown's brown, white and orange.
funny logo though.
-
I wasn't talking to just you. I was talking to everyone. The plural of y'all is All y'all. Every southron boy knows that.

Or yins/yuns in East Ohio/West PA
Or yins/yuns in East Ohio/West PA
yinz is a shittsburgh slang, surely not Cleveland.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login