Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.4k 1
  • A AL_BROWNS_FAN wrote on last edited by

    I saw that the rookies went to an elementary school to kick off giving initiative. It reminded me of this article written when JM was in College Station before his pro day. Hope I can get the link right or someone can fix it for me.

    http://www.examiner.com/article/the-texas-size-heart-of-johnny-manziel-from-the-other-side-of-the-fence

  • Yep. Tennessee played a big role in Texas.

    I don't consider Texas part of the south.

    Texas is Texas.

    "You all" is the plural form of "yall"

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by choco

    TyperWoods said:

    Yep. Tennessee played a big role in Texas.

    I don't consider Texas part of the south.

    Texas is Texas.

    "You all" is the plural form of "yall"

    Christ....do y'all have English classes in the south?

    Geese is the plural form of goose.

    Trees is the plural of tree.

    Y'all is a fucking contraction, from you all. Same as they're is a contraction of they are.

    English motherfucker......do you speak it?

    You use words which meanings are unknown to you.

  • TyperWoods said:

    Yep. Tennessee played a big role in Texas.

    I don't consider Texas part of the south.

    Texas is Texas.

    "You all" is the plural form of "yall"

    Christ....do y'all have English classes in the south?

    Geese is the plural form of goose.

    Trees is the plural of tree.

    Y'all is a fucking contraction, from you all. Same as they're is a contraction of they are.

    English motherfucker......do you speak it?

    You use words which meanings are unknown to you.

    L LovesJohnnysWood wrote on last edited by

    @choco said:

    Christ....do y'all have English classes in the south?

    Geese is the plural form of goose.

    Trees is the plural of tree.

    Y'all is a fucking contraction, from you all. Same as they're is a contraction of they are.

    English motherfucker......do you speak it?

    You use words which meanings are unknown to you.

    dipshit, I've already said I'm not from the south. yankee bastard.....

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    man can we start TC already?

    tick tock...........

  • man can we start TC already?

    tick tock...........

    LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by LBC mike

    @miktoxic said:

    man can we start TC already?

    tick tock...........

    I have been killing time playing madden and looking for cool browns t-shirts for this year.

    Kings are in the playoffs. but that will last only a week or two.

  • @choco said:

    Christ....do y'all have English classes in the south?

    Geese is the plural form of goose.

    Trees is the plural of tree.

    Y'all is a fucking contraction, from you all. Same as they're is a contraction of they are.

    English motherfucker......do you speak it?

    You use words which meanings are unknown to you.

    dipshit, I've already said I'm not from the south. yankee bastard.....

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by

    TyperWoods said:

    dipshit, I've already said I'm not from the south. yankee bastard.....

    Not my fault you fail geography.

    Texan over inflated self importance ends at your border.

    The only north Texas belong is the hemisphere.

  • @miktoxic said:

    man can we start TC already?

    tick tock...........

    I have been killing time playing madden and looking for cool browns t-shirts for this year.

    Kings are in the playoffs. but that will last only a week or two.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    @lbc-mike said:

    I have been killing time playing madden and looking for cool browns t-shirts for this year.

    Kings are in the playoffs. but that will last only a week or two.

    going rangers my brother (geography). bet you a beer. maybe one year we can all make it to the infamous browns board tailgate.

    heard it's a gas.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by LBC mike

    A beer for the series!! Kings are up one now. 😉

  • A beer for the series!! Kings are up one now. 😉

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    @lbc-mike said:

    A beer for the series!! Kings are up one now. 😉

    summa bitch. now i got to save my scheckles.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by

    A beer between browns fan is not bad.......shit I might just buy a bottle of whiskey if there is a good tailgate. have to try to convince the wife to fly out to Cleveland next year for a game.

  • MasterDogM MasterDog wrote on last edited by MasterDog

    "Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel's celebrity status couldn't help him from stinking up the joint during OTAs on Tuesday, reports Marc Sessler of NFL.com. Manziel finished the day with three interceptions. Per the Plain Dealer (via Sessler): 'After flinging the ball to undrafted safety Robert Nelson in positional drills, Manziel tossed a second pick during a full-squad heave that landed in the arms of veteran Donte Whitner, who took it to the house. Lightning struck again when Johnny Football misfired on a sideline route that cornerback Joe Haden pulled out of the sky for another pick six.' Such struggles, although Manziel ironed things out later in the session, is all part of the learning curve in the pros and is expected of a rookie."

    He better learn that the NFL isn't college. Fling'n & heave'n are signs of trying to do too much.

    I've been saying it over and over again...the crap he pulls in College just isn't going to fock'n work at the pro level.

  • L LovesJohnnysWood wrote on last edited by

    I'm glad he threw 3 interceptions.

    Shows he's testing the limits. He'll adjust and do fine.

    As the article said, it's to be expected.

    Yall should chill.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    I notice he didn't put where he also threw a bullet right on the mark.....

  • I notice he didn't put where he also threw a bullet right on the mark.....

    T Taco918 wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I notice he didn't put where he also threw a bullet right on the mark.....

    Didn't fit his narrative.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    Peyton Manning once threw 3 ints in a playoff game.

    Yes, Manziel is not perfect, just like every other qb in the game.

  • L LovesJohnnysWood wrote on last edited by

    Vince-McMahon.gif

  • TyperWoods said:

    dipshit, I've already said I'm not from the south. yankee bastard.....

    Not my fault you fail geography.

    Texan over inflated self importance ends at your border.

    The only north Texas belong is the hemisphere.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @choco said:

    Not my fault you fail geography.

    Texan over inflated self importance ends at your border.

    The only north Texas belong is the hemisphere.

    When you call out the grammar police, you lose.

    @masterdog said:

    "Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel's celebrity status couldn't help him from stinking up the joint during OTAs on Tuesday, reports Marc Sessler of NFL.com. Manziel finished the day with three interceptions. Per the Plain Dealer (via Sessler): 'After flinging the ball to undrafted safety Robert Nelson in positional drills, Manziel tossed a second pick during a full-squad heave that landed in the arms of veteran Donte Whitner, who took it to the house. Lightning struck again when Johnny Football misfired on a sideline route that cornerback Joe Haden pulled out of the sky for another pick six.' Such struggles, although Manziel ironed things out later in the session, is all part of the learning curve in the pros and is expected of a rookie."

    He better learn that the NFL isn't college. Fling'n & heave'n are signs of trying to do too much.

    I've been saying it over and over again...the crap he pulls in College just isn't going to fock'n work at the pro level.

    It's early, means nothing.

    TyperWoods said:

    I'm glad he threw 3 interceptions.

    Shows he's testing the limits. He'll adjust and do fine.

    As the article said, it's to be expected.

    Yall should chill.

    I hope so, but not a given. It's not just the hitting- but it's the speed of the game. He's finding out NFL corners and safetys can break on the ball a tad faster than those at Rice, Sam Houston State and Vanderbilt.

    + speed and complexity of defenses in OTA are nothing like what he's going to see in preseason, and regular season kicks it up a notch on top of that. Wee-done looked like a world beater last year too- until the games actually counted.

    JF throws a couple of pick sixes against the Steelers, he's gonna get booed- count on it.

  • I ILikeTurtles wrote on last edited by

    While I am a college football/JF fan, I am looking to be a Browns fan. Never really watched NFL much although I've been surrounded by obnoxious Cowboys fans all my life. Anyways, I can't blame you die hard fans for being skeptical of JF as well as being annoyed with all us new Browns fans coming in with our balls out and a full on hard on.

    That being said, I'm looking forward to supporting the team and getting to know the history behind the team even if JF is not on it.

  • While I am a college football/JF fan, I am looking to be a Browns fan. Never really watched NFL much although I've been surrounded by obnoxious Cowboys fans all my life. Anyways, I can't blame you die hard fans for being skeptical of JF as well as being annoyed with all us new Browns fans coming in with our balls out and a full on hard on.

    That being said, I'm looking forward to supporting the team and getting to know the history behind the team even if JF is not on it.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @iliketurtles said:

    While I am a college football/JF fan, I am looking to be a Browns fan. Never really watched NFL much although I've been surrounded by obnoxious Cowboys fans all my life. Anyways, I can't blame you die hard fans for being skeptical of JF as well as being annoyed with all us new Browns fans coming in with our balls out and a full on hard on.

    That being said, I'm looking forward to supporting the team and getting to know the history behind the team even if JF is not on it.

    You could at least have been a female with your legs spread eagle and your tits on hard on. That would have given us an automatic reason to like you.

  • I ILikeTurtles wrote on last edited by

    Haha, can't help you there gipper.