Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
Final Answers:
4. He is the only John(ny) in the Top 20 in career interceptions with 57. Name him.
Johnny Robinson LB for the Packers, a recent HOF inductee
I remembered a Dave Robinson, a HOF LB with the Pack, but Johnny??? Also 57 INTs seems awfully high for a LB?
Checked and turns out Johnnie was a DB with the AFL Dallas Texans/ KC Chiefs. Dave had 27 INTs.
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RobiJo00.htm
9. Name any O Lineman named John...or a derivation thereof who are in the PFHOF.
John Hanna and...
Pisses me off that I missed this one...
Final Answers:
4. He is the only John(ny) in the Top 20 in career interceptions with 57. Name him.
Johnny Robinson LB for the Packers, a recent HOF inductee
I remembered a Dave Robinson, a HOF LB with the Pack, but Johnny??? Also 57 INTs seems awfully high for a LB?
Checked and turns out Johnnie was a DB with the AFL Dallas Texans/ KC Chiefs. Dave had 27 INTs.
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RobiJo00.htm
OK, it is Johnny Robinson that is in the HOF. I had the right info, I just confused the two guys and who they played for.
9. Name any O Lineman named John...or a derivation thereof who are in the PFHOF.
John Hanna and...
Pisses me off that I missed this one...
-
Well, to say that the YO ranch is in Kerrville may not be accurate. It may be more accurate to say that Kerrville is in the YO Ranch....at least originally. I believe the original YO ranch was over 100,000 acres large....probably the size of Delaware or something, I think it is still about 69K acres. It IS located just outside of Kerrville physically. The YO Lodge is in Kerrville.
Schreiner University in Kerrville is named after the founder of the YO ranch.
OK, so my statement that the YO ranch is the largest employer in Kerrville may be anecdotal and historical. That entity has dominated the town historically however....being as large as it is, having the University there named after its founder, having the largest hotel in town being named after it. etc.
Things in Texas are larger! Texas A&M University campus encompasses 5,550 acres.
Things in Texas are larger! Texas A&M University campus encompasses 5,550 acres.
Larger than what? Ohio State is over 16,000 acres total.
-
Manziel needs to grow the fuck up. Partying I understand. But doing this publicly is just plain stupid.
I seriously have got no problem with this. I think the NFL is ready for another Kenny Stabler "Party hard, win big on Sundays" type. If he can pull it off, it'll be great. Pettine doesn't seem concerned. He's 21. He's drinking, gambling (I assume) and partying with hot blondes when he's not working ... OK.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I seriously have got no problem with this. I think the NFL is ready for another Kenny Stabler "Party hard, win big on Sundays" type. If he can pull it off, it'll be great. Pettine doesn't seem concerned. He's 21. He's drinking, gambling (I assume) and partying with hot blondes when he's not working ... OK.
Zombo
Someone needs to drag him out to Put-in-Bay. At least if he is going to party, do it in the right place.
-
Coo coo ca choo
-
Manziel needs to grow the fuck up. Partying I understand. But doing this publicly is just plain stupid.
Manziel needs to grow the fuck up. Partying I understand. But doing this publicly is just plain stupid.
I'm a Johnny Football supporter and this one rubs me the wrong way. Makes Manziel look like an asshole.
-
Manziel needs to grow the fuck up. Partying I understand. But doing this publicly is just plain stupid.
Manziel needs to grow the fuck up. Partying I understand. But doing this publicly is just plain stupid.
I agree
-
Manziel needs to grow the fuck up. Partying I understand. But doing this publicly is just plain stupid.
Manziel needs to grow the fuck up. Partying I understand. But doing this publicly is just plain stupid.
He is everything i hate about today's youth.
Are guys like Andrew Luck really only comes around once every 10 years?
-
But that's just it, I don't have to love him and I don't give a fuck what JF thinks. He's out of control and right now, not playing or acting like a Brown. His nose should be in the playbook and he should be focused on his professional image on and off the field. I think the management needs to do is get in his grill and the team leader (player) should ignore his red shirt and flatten him. Then say "Welcome to camp, Asshole. Next time I see a dumb picture or video of you on the web, I'm going to ignore your red shirt and whoop your ass, again".
-
@everlastingxxx said:
Why you have to love Johnny. He dont give a fuck what you think.
He should give a fuck, the money he is holding in his hand hasn't even been earned yet. The fans from this working class city need a winner.
-
Manziel needs to grow the fuck up. Partying I understand. But doing this publicly is just plain stupid.
He is everything i hate about today's youth.
Are guys like Andrew Luck really only comes around once every 10 years?
He is everything i hate about today's youth.
Are guys like Andrew Luck really only comes around once every 10 years?
He fuck your boyfriend?
-
@everlastingxxx said:
Why you have to love Johnny. He dont give a fuck what you think.
Boys don't give a fuck, men do.
-
@everlastingxxx said:
Mayweather does the same shit and he is a winner.
I guess you're impressed by different actions than I am. Hopefully our Boy Wonder QB Wannabe will be everything his legion of followers preach he will be.............Time will be the judge, and there will be nowhere to hide.
-
@everlastingxxx said:
Why you have to love Johnny. He dont give a fuck what you think.
Boys don't give a fuck, men do.
-
Men don't complain about how another man acts. Boys do.
LMAO this from a a boy who continually writes the oh so mature "did he fuck your girlfriend". Go back to your Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche songs on your ipod. lol
-
OK so what did any of you do you would not have wanted on you-tube at age 21?
Me? Passed out at a red light on the way back from a beer bust. Couple of nice visits to the Best Little whorehouse in Texas (La Grange). If they'd paid for porn back then I'd a taken it.
Skydiving into my grandparents farm to see my parents who were visiting (and did not know I was a skydiver)-oh wait. My brother got that one on 8mm film. LOL


-
OK so what did any of you do you would not have wanted on you-tube at age 21?
Me? Passed out at a red light on the way back from a beer bust. Couple of nice visits to the Best Little whorehouse in Texas (La Grange). If they'd paid for porn back then I'd a taken it.
Skydiving into my grandparents farm to see my parents who were visiting (and did not know I was a skydiver)-oh wait. My brother got that one on 8mm film. LOL


OK so what did any of you do you would not have wanted on you-tube at age 21?
Me? Passed out at a red light on the way back from a beer bust. Couple of nice visits to the Best Little whorehouse in Texas (La Grange). If they'd paid for porn back then I'd a taken it.
Skydiving into my grandparents farm to see my parents who were visiting (and did not know I was a skydiver)-oh wait. My brother got that one on 8mm film. LOL


I bought my first house at 19, was married at 21 and had my daughter at 23. I was also running men as an electrical foreman at 21. I knew that I needed the respect of the men that I ran, who were much older than me, so I sure as shit didn't act like a tool in front of them. Yes I had fun, yes I made a few mistakes like most any other young person, but I knew when to have fun, and when to work.
The more he acts like a douche, the better he's going to have to be on the field to get the respect of the men he is trying to lead. He's just making it harder on himself, and it's already hard enough to be handed 1 of only 32 jobs on the planet.
-
@everlastingxxx said:
Mayweather does the same shit and he is a winner.

wonder if mayweather could take 8 bullets and still hold onto that stack??
lol. the next generations' heroes.
-
@everlastingxxx said:
Mayweather does the same shit and he is a winner.

wonder if mayweather could take 8 bullets and still hold onto that stack??
lol. the next generations' heroes.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login





