Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.2k 1
  • I dont understand this grouping threads into one big thread. Kind of hard to keep tabs on new info when it gets buried in with a bunch of people arguing with each other and bragging about gargling yam bag. I dont live on this site but I know enough to look and see if something has been posted before i post. No offense, but im not going to wade thru 20 pages of name calling mixed in with 2 pages of info to see if there is anything new on the browns. What is your rationale? Why not let the new topics have their own threads. Then maybe some of the old crap can get buried. I visit once a week or so and wading thru twenty or thirty pages in one thread is silly. So what is the reasoning? Im assuming its to keep stuff organized, but that old crap from 3 weeks ago should be allowed to die.

    @kvoethe said:

    I dont understand this grouping threads into one big thread. Kind of hard to keep tabs on new info when it gets buried in with a bunch of people arguing with each other and bragging about gargling yam bag. I dont live on this site but I know enough to look and see if something has been posted before i post. No offense, but im not going to wade thru 20 pages of name calling mixed in with 2 pages of info to see if there is anything new on the browns. What is your rationale? Why not let the new topics have their own threads. Then maybe some of the old crap can get buried. I visit once a week or so and wading thru twenty or thirty pages in one thread is silly. So what is the reasoning? Im assuming its to keep stuff organized, but that old crap from 3 weeks ago should be allowed to die.

    Here's a hint, if it's in this thread, then it's probably Johhny Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche "fans" telling us BROWNS fans just how great he is, and how lucky we are to just live on the same planet as the backup QB. If you're looking for real news on the Cleveland Browns, just scan the main forum page and you'll be a much happier, more informed person.

  • I dont see that happening. If you just let the topics flow, I think youd be suprised. I read lots of snippets about all the comments coming from Pettine about Baker, Cameron, Terrence West on various outlets. But I cant seem to find any discussion about that stuff. Or is that buried in some other secret thread? So much for making it easy to find info. Impeding the natural flow of a river just makes it all muddy.

  • I dont see that happening. If you just let the topics flow, I think youd be suprised. I read lots of snippets about all the comments coming from Pettine about Baker, Cameron, Terrence West on various outlets. But I cant seem to find any discussion about that stuff. Or is that buried in some other secret thread? So much for making it easy to find info. Impeding the natural flow of a river just makes it all muddy.

    @kvoethe said:

    Impeding the natural flow of a river just makes it all muddy.

    Actually it gives life sustaining energy

  • I dont see that happening. If you just let the topics flow, I think youd be suprised. I read lots of snippets about all the comments coming from Pettine about Baker, Cameron, Terrence West on various outlets. But I cant seem to find any discussion about that stuff. Or is that buried in some other secret thread? So much for making it easy to find info. Impeding the natural flow of a river just makes it all muddy.

    @kvoethe said:

    I dont see that happening. If you just let the topics flow, I think youd be suprised. I read lots of snippets about all the comments coming from Pettine about Baker, Cameron, Terrence West on various outlets. But I cant seem to find any discussion about that stuff. Or is that buried in some other secret thread? So much for making it easy to find info. Impeding the natural flow of a river just makes it all muddy.

    you can always start a new thread if it pertains to the people you mentioned................but if all you want to hear is them talking about manziel then it'll probably end up here.

    hell i'd love to hear something about west, baker, cameron instead of the ad naseum TMZ-like shit about manziel every flippin day.

    i mean why are we even arguing anymore about this 'kid'. he's obviously going to do what he wants and if it doesn't affect his play then let him do it. i don't care if he's smoking meth and blowing some he/she every night. just learn the fucking playbook already and give hoyer some real comp.

  • @kvoethe said:

    I dont see that happening. If you just let the topics flow, I think youd be suprised. I read lots of snippets about all the comments coming from Pettine about Baker, Cameron, Terrence West on various outlets. But I cant seem to find any discussion about that stuff. Or is that buried in some other secret thread? So much for making it easy to find info. Impeding the natural flow of a river just makes it all muddy.

    you can always start a new thread if it pertains to the people you mentioned................but if all you want to hear is them talking about manziel then it'll probably end up here.

    hell i'd love to hear something about west, baker, cameron instead of the ad naseum TMZ-like shit about manziel every flippin day.

    i mean why are we even arguing anymore about this 'kid'. he's obviously going to do what he wants and if it doesn't affect his play then let him do it. i don't care if he's smoking meth and blowing some he/she every night. just learn the fucking playbook already and give hoyer some real comp.

    @miktoxic said:

    i don't care if he's smoking meth and blowing some he/she every night.

    lol His loyal disciples would pay to watch that........... Hell, most would pay triple just to be a part of it (especially the 2nd part)

  • DOH!

  • He was just having a good time during his own free time. He's kooool............. What's the problem?

    https://screen.yahoo.com/kevin-kolb-ex-nfl-qb-184331505.html

    "Ex-NFL quarterback Kevin Kolb was reportedly arrested for boating while intoxicated in Texas this weekend and spent nearly 12 hours in jail. According to 956sports.com, the 29-year-old former Philadelphia Eagles QB popped early Saturday morning in Willacy County, TX , was thrown in a cell at 2:44 AM. Kolb was reportedly released on his recognizance at 1:11 PM. Kolb didn't play an NFL game last season, despite the fact he was on the Buffalo Bills roster."

  • He was just having a good time during his own free time. He's kooool............. What's the problem?

    https://screen.yahoo.com/kevin-kolb-ex-nfl-qb-184331505.html

    "Ex-NFL quarterback Kevin Kolb was reportedly arrested for boating while intoxicated in Texas this weekend and spent nearly 12 hours in jail. According to 956sports.com, the 29-year-old former Philadelphia Eagles QB popped early Saturday morning in Willacy County, TX , was thrown in a cell at 2:44 AM. Kolb was reportedly released on his recognizance at 1:11 PM. Kolb didn't play an NFL game last season, despite the fact he was on the Buffalo Bills roster."

    @d-bone said:

    He was just having a good time during his own free time. He's kooool............. What's the problem?

    https://screen.yahoo.com/kevin-kolb-ex-nfl-qb-184331505.html

    "Ex-NFL quarterback Kevin Kolb was reportedly arrested for boating while intoxicated in Texas this weekend and spent nearly 12 hours in jail. According to 956sports.com, the 29-year-old former Philadelphia Eagles QB popped early Saturday morning in Willacy County, TX , was thrown in a cell at 2:44 AM. Kolb was reportedly released on his recognizance at 1:11 PM. Kolb didn't play an NFL game last season, despite the fact he was on the Buffalo Bills roster."

    boating accidents are no joke. people think that because they are on the water everything is fine, as long as you can swim.

    brings me back to the tragedy that befell the indians back in '93.

    look it up. 2 pitchers dead and one scalped. (one of the pitchers was be-headed. sorry for saying that graphic truth).

    here's the real answer to everything that has just been stated. don't drive anything when you've been drinking. if you can't afford to go out have a great time and pay a cab to take you home....don't go.

    if you're a friend of a guy who's drunk and says he's fine to drive take away his keys or knock him the hell out.

  • I dont see that happening. If you just let the topics flow, I think youd be suprised. I read lots of snippets about all the comments coming from Pettine about Baker, Cameron, Terrence West on various outlets. But I cant seem to find any discussion about that stuff. Or is that buried in some other secret thread? So much for making it easy to find info. Impeding the natural flow of a river just makes it all muddy.

    @kvoethe said:

    I dont see that happening. If you just let the topics flow, I think youd be suprised. I read lots of snippets about all the comments coming from Pettine about Baker, Cameron, Terrence West on various outlets. But I cant seem to find any discussion about that stuff. Or is that buried in some other secret thread? So much for making it easy to find info. Impeding the natural flow of a river just makes it all muddy.

    I'd like to be able to read other Browns topics without having to go 2 or 3 pages deep to find them....

    @everlastingxxx said:

    This place is usually 2 or 3 days late on news. Get the phone app TeamStream and add the Browns. You will get instant updates. This place is a great hangout stop if you are a Manziel fan looking to celebrate his latest achievements.

    2 or 3 days late on news? Really. ???

  • http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/01/johnny-manziel-partying-justin-Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche-floyd-mayweather-tyrese/

    Manziel hanging with Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche & Mayweather.

    What a great group of guys we have here.

    How lovely.

  • Hanging with Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche? I just lost a shit load of respect.

  • Hanging with Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche? I just lost a shit load of respect.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Hanging with Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche? I just lost a shit load of respect.

    I'm only surprised you're surprised.

  • http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/01/johnny-manziel-partying-justin-Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche-floyd-mayweather-tyrese/

    Manziel hanging with Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche & Mayweather.

    What a great group of guys we have here.

    How lovely.

    @masterdog said:

    http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/01/johnny-manziel-partying-justin-Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche-floyd-mayweather-tyrese/

    Manziel hanging with Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche & Mayweather.

    What a great group of guys we have here.

    How lovely.

    I love how jealous and obsessive you are over him that you are required to post about him 24/7.

    Tyrese Gibson is awesome, Mayweather is the Champ, and Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche hates the paparrazzi, they are all loaded and have tons of fun.

    The envy with some of you is just disgusting, but please keep posting.

  • @masterdog said:

    http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/01/johnny-manziel-partying-justin-Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche-floyd-mayweather-tyrese/

    Manziel hanging with Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche & Mayweather.

    What a great group of guys we have here.

    How lovely.

    I love how jealous and obsessive you are over him that you are required to post about him 24/7.

    Tyrese Gibson is awesome, Mayweather is the Champ, and Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche hates the paparrazzi, they are all loaded and have tons of fun.

    The envy with some of you is just disgusting, but please keep posting.

    @walterwhite said:

    I love how jealous and obsessive you are over him that you are required to post about him 24/7.

    Tyrese Gibson is awesome, Mayweather is the Champ, and Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche hates the paparrazzi, they are all loaded and have tons of fun.

    The envy with some of you is just disgusting, but please keep posting.

    dude, Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche is an arrogant little pussy. Never bring that name up on the Browns Board again....

  • @masterdog said:

    http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/01/johnny-manziel-partying-justin-Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche-floyd-mayweather-tyrese/

    Manziel hanging with Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche & Mayweather.

    What a great group of guys we have here.

    How lovely.

    I love how jealous and obsessive you are over him that you are required to post about him 24/7.

    Tyrese Gibson is awesome, Mayweather is the Champ, and Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche hates the paparrazzi, they are all loaded and have tons of fun.

    The envy with some of you is just disgusting, but please keep posting.

    @walterwhite said:

    I love how jealous and obsessive you are over him that you are required to post about him 24/7.

    Tyrese Gibson is awesome, Mayweather is the Champ, and Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche hates the paparrazzi, they are all loaded and have tons of fun.

    The envy with some of you is just disgusting, but please keep posting.

    Not sure about Tyrese but Mayweather is a known racist. Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche is the poster child of Canadian toxin waste.

    I thought Jimmy told him to tone it down?

  • "Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them."

    - W. Clement Stone

  • ^ I like how you're giving life advice to Manziel when he's on top of the world at age 21.

    It's like me telling Warren Buffett what he needs to do with his money or Brad Pitt how to be a better actor.

    Mayweather is the man, Tyrese Gibson is a come from nothing success, Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche actually hates the paparazzi and all his fans. Good.

    The more Johnny does this, the happier I am watching the fake outrage.

    Sorry Johnny's not shlubbing it up at a dive bar in Parma but partying with A-list celebrities.

    I love how all of you act like what great men you were at 21, it's pathetic and judgemental.

    It also shows how obsessed with his lifestyle you are, if you don't like it, don't pay attention to it.

  • @masterdog said:

    "Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them."

    - W. Clement Stone

    An A list Actor?

    One of the Greatest Boxers of all time?

    A pop star that every girl wants to bone?

    what exactly is wrong with any of these things?

    Sorry, he should be like you right?

  • Oh stop, if you have a 16 year old daughter i'm sure you'll be happy letting her hang with Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche for ONE night. 😉

  • ^ I like how you're giving life advice to Manziel when he's on top of the world at age 21.

    It's like me telling Warren Buffett what he needs to do with his money or Brad Pitt how to be a better actor.

    Mayweather is the man, Tyrese Gibson is a come from nothing success, Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche actually hates the paparazzi and all his fans. Good.

    The more Johnny does this, the happier I am watching the fake outrage.

    Sorry Johnny's not shlubbing it up at a dive bar in Parma but partying with A-list celebrities.

    I love how all of you act like what great men you were at 21, it's pathetic and judgemental.

    It also shows how obsessed with his lifestyle you are, if you don't like it, don't pay attention to it.

    @walterwhite said:

    ^ I like how you're giving life advice to Manziel when he's on top of the world at age 21.

    On top of the world? Really?? He hasn't taken a snap as a Cleveland Brown and is currently listed as a clip board holder......... I guess we have vastly different opinions of what "on top of the world" means.