Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.4k 1
  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    i think the gipper is the only one standing.

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by

    The kid lives for this crap. So he goes to Vegas, and someone takes a picture in the bathroom of him rolling a dollar bill. Is there coke there, no. I wouldnt be surprised if he does this stuff just to piss with the media.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    he prob does.

    i know a couple of people not laughing...one sits in the front office in the cleveland browns HQs, one sits in the front office of the NFL HQs.

    betcha they take it as a slap in the face.

  • @nickers said:

    I think most of you are just jealous because, JM lives the life you have wet dreams about...Have fun being miserable...

    So you are happy with the direction our stars are taking the? Gordon likely gone for good and Manziel is an obvious thug problem in the making. For all you JFF lovers save bashing me. Fuck I hope he is great too but the signs arent looking good.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @jcam222 said:

    So you are happy with the direction our stars are taking the? Gordon likely gone for good and Manziel is an obvious thug problem in the making. For all you JFF lovers save bashing me. Fuck I hope he is great too but the signs arent looking good.

    A thug?..Are you really that god honest stupid?..'puhleeze...He's far from being a thug..A thug steals,rapes and has no regard for society in general... Wait till all of the evidence or,lack thereof is collected and assembled before judging the young man.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    BTW you wanna see the true face of the browns franchise? try looking at their official site:

    http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/

  • @jcam222 said:

    So you are happy with the direction our stars are taking the? Gordon likely gone for good and Manziel is an obvious thug problem in the making. For all you JFF lovers save bashing me. Fuck I hope he is great too but the signs arent looking good.

    A thug?..Are you really that god honest stupid?..'puhleeze...He's far from being a thug..A thug steals,rapes and has no regard for society in general... Wait till all of the evidence or,lack thereof is collected and assembled before judging the young man.

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    A thug?..Are you really that god honest stupid?..'puhleeze...He's far from being a thug..A thug steals,rapes and has no regard for society in general... Wait till all of the evidence or,lack thereof is collected and assembled before judging the young man.

    Although the definition of thug apparently varies I I will rephrase to "wanna be thug". Again I hope he becomes the best QB the universe has ever seen but yes he is a wanna be thug, Call me a moron now but mark my words, JFF and his actions will cause us problems down the road.

    For those of you who think he was rolling a bill up tightly in the bathroom for any reason other than a toot I will use Nickers catchy phrase................puhleeze!!!!!!

  • @nickers said:

    A thug?..Are you really that god honest stupid?..'puhleeze...He's far from being a thug..A thug steals,rapes and has no regard for society in general... Wait till all of the evidence or,lack thereof is collected and assembled before judging the young man.

    Although the definition of thug apparently varies I I will rephrase to "wanna be thug". Again I hope he becomes the best QB the universe has ever seen but yes he is a wanna be thug, Call me a moron now but mark my words, JFF and his actions will cause us problems down the road.

    For those of you who think he was rolling a bill up tightly in the bathroom for any reason other than a toot I will use Nickers catchy phrase................puhleeze!!!!!!

    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by

    @jcam222 said:

    Although the definition of thug apparently varies I I will rephrase to "wanna be thug". Again I hope he becomes the best QB the universe has ever seen but yes he is a wanna be thug, Call me a moron now but mark my words, JFF and his actions will cause us problems down the road.

    For those of you who think he was rolling a bill up tightly in the bathroom for any reason other than a toot I will use Nickers catchy phrase................puhleeze!!!!!!

    Its our luck, so of course he will give us trouble. He is just living what he thinks is ok. All his inteviews have been pretty good so far and he has yet to hurt anyone. The media fuels his fire. At the end of the day Trich trade got us him. I hope he pans out. If his shit continues throught the year, and disrupts our team, you better bet the Browns draft a QB in the 1st round next year.

  • I think most of you are just jealous because, JM lives the life you have wet dreams about...Have fun being miserable...

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    I think most of you are just jealous because, JM lives the life you have wet dreams about...Have fun being miserable...

    I've said many times already- I have ZERO jealousy over JFF's lifestyle. I'm quite content with being an anonymous schlub. And even if I had $50 million or more, I sure as hell wouldn't try to emulate him. He's apparently as big an attention Whore as "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". There's a shit ton of sports stars (starting with LeBron James) and billionaires that would consider Manziel's $8 million contract pocket change, who aren't getting their mugs posted on social media on a regular basis.

    @cambridgeho said:

    The kid lives for this crap. So he goes to Vegas, and someone takes a picture in the bathroom of him rolling a dollar bill. Is there coke there, no. I wouldnt be surprised if he does this stuff just to piss with the media.

    Yup.

  • B beefjerky wrote on last edited by

    I don't think I've ever gotten bad vibes from a draft pick before they even played. Cocaine leaves your system pretty fast so it's hard to find in a drug test, would not doubt for a second that's what he was doing.

    Media bs or not Manziel is being a fucktard by feeding the media more material, no way this sits well with team mates that Johnny Cokehead is the qb.

    Here's hoping Hoyer excels so Manziel doesn't play the first year.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    It's so obvious we just need to add another 2 to his jersey and send him down the road with all the other 22's. Tried and hung by the brownsboard kangaroo court. Next!

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by

    http://rebloggy.com/post/cocaine-scarface-al-pacino-tony-montana/75144299713

    See Manziel didn't need a rolled up 20 for coke.

  • @nickers said:

    I think most of you are just jealous because, JM lives the life you have wet dreams about...Have fun being miserable...

    I've said many times already- I have ZERO jealousy over JFF's lifestyle. I'm quite content with being an anonymous schlub. And even if I had $50 million or more, I sure as hell wouldn't try to emulate him. He's apparently as big an attention Whore as "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". There's a shit ton of sports stars (starting with LeBron James) and billionaires that would consider Manziel's $8 million contract pocket change, who aren't getting their mugs posted on social media on a regular basis.

    @cambridgeho said:

    The kid lives for this crap. So he goes to Vegas, and someone takes a picture in the bathroom of him rolling a dollar bill. Is there coke there, no. I wouldnt be surprised if he does this stuff just to piss with the media.

    Yup.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    There's a shit ton of sports stars (starting with LeBron James) and billionaires that would consider Manziel's $8 million contract pocket change...

    Part of the problem may be that JM thinks it's pocket change as well...

    @beefjerky said:

    Cocaine leaves your system pretty fast so it's hard to find in a drug test...

    Piss test... yes. Hair test... no.

    @texasag1969 said:

    ...and hung...

    Pictorial evidence not yet published... but can it be far behind?

  • BrownsKiddB BrownsKidd wrote on last edited by BrownsKidd

    This may have been mentioned, but the other interesting note is that NO ONE has commented on the picture, JF, Browns, Agent, no one.

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by

    It's a non story once again cooked up by angry message board ynch mobs mad they didn't get the invite.

  • BrownsKiddB BrownsKidd wrote on last edited by

    So let's pretend that this picture is a kid of a good friend. Do you not raise concern or bring it to the parents attention, or do you just blow it off as there are million other reasons why you roll money?

  • So let's pretend that this picture is a kid of a good friend. Do you not raise concern or bring it to the parents attention, or do you just blow it off as there are million other reasons why you roll money?

    WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by

    @brownskidd said:

    So let's pretend that this picture is a kid of a good friend.

    Cocaine is the preferred drug of politicians, bankers, actors, models, and business men in this country.

  • @brownskidd said:

    So let's pretend that this picture is a kid of a good friend.

    Cocaine is the preferred drug of politicians, bankers, actors, models, and business men in this country.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @walterwhite said:

    Cocaine is the preferred drug of politicians, bankers, actors, models, and business men in this country.

    And funeral directors.

    http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/cocaine-use-and-its-effects

  • It's so obvious we just need to add another 2 to his jersey and send him down the road with all the other 22's. Tried and hung by the brownsboard kangaroo court. Next!

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @texasag1969 said:

    It's so obvious we just need to add another 2 to his jersey and send him down the road with all the other 22's. Tried and hung by the brownsboard kangaroo court. Next!

    Well, the Court of Public Opinion- and not just Browns fans- aren't being very kind to Johnny's antics- ESPN picked up on it yesterday.

    @walterwhite said:

    It's a non story once again cooked up by angry message board lynch mobs mad they didn't get the invite.

    Once is an accident- we're seeing a trend here.

    @walterwhite said:

    Cocaine is the preferred drug of politicians, bankers, actors, models, and business men in this country.

    But has JFF already joined the club?

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Beat me to it- ask Len Bias and Don Rodgers about blow. Gee, they can't comment- because they're DEAD.

  • D Demoted wrote on last edited by

    Will LeBron be able to stop JF from snorting cocaine and make him calm down?

  • Will LeBron be able to stop JF from snorting cocaine and make him calm down?

    MasterDogM MasterDog wrote on last edited by MasterDog

    @demoted said:

    Will LeBron be able to stop JF from snorting cocaine and make him calm down?

    No, Lebron don't deal with losers/drug addicts.