Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.3k 1
  • Id rather have a QB that needs to eat than a QB that needs to learn to play

  • Look, Manziel is a bitch, you stupid fucks. Don't take a QB before you take that PR fuckin nightmare. He'll get injured within 4 games, will never stay healthy. Calling it now Manziels a beotch

    @cbus-brownie said:

    Look, Manziel is a bitch, you stupid fucks. Don't take a QB before you take that PR fuckin nightmare. He'll get injured within 4 games, will never stay healthy. Calling it now Manziels a beotch

    The guy with a Weeden avatar pic has no say in evaluating quarterbacks.

  • No they will criticize and pick apart every incompletion he has...and even if he wins here ugly they will say he lucky and its defense or something...they would never say "I was wrong"

    @jeffinwv said:

    No they will criticize and pick apart every incompletion he has...and even if he wins here ugly they will say he lucky and its defense or something...they would never say "I was wrong"

    Same argument I had with john football fan pages. They all say that but u think any of them would ever say " well he just wasn't good enough to play in the nfl level. Good college qb, bad nfl qb". No it probably go Somethin like "worst thing that ever happened to john was being drafted by Cleveland, or they don't let john play to his strengths trying to fit square peg into round hole."

    John football fans are almost sickening the way they make this kid out to be god like. Or the guy that's going to change the game all together. I don't like nor want him here (like weeden) but as a Browns fan I will root harder for him than any homer he has now. If he succeeds I'll eat crow if not I will bash him as he deserves.

  • 1535529_10151970371884081_1135132882_n.j

  • LOL!

  • Haha stolen for fb.

  • ugliest fake football card ever.

    what is he missing his teeth or does he just prefer 'black' in his mouth?

  • http://msn.foxsports.com/southwest/story/report-browns-very-high-on-johnny-manziel-011214

    Johnny Manziel may not have to wait long to have his name called in the 2014 NFL Draft on May 8. According to CBS Sports, the Cleveland Browns, who have the fourth overall pick, are "very high" on the Texas A&M quarterback.

    Along hopes of bringing Manziel to Cleveland, the Browns also reportedly have current Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn on their wish list if they are able to convince him to leave the Tigers after their BCS National Championship appearance.

    The Browns feel Malzahn would be the best fit for Manziel to create their own dynamic offense the same as Auburn used to turnaround their program this past season.

    ___________________________________________________________________________________

    I have been up and down on my feelings towards Manziel. After seeing the Maurice Clarett movie, my feelings towards the NCAA vs the athletes really changed. I feel that he was unfairly turned into a bad guy. Irregardless, I am now on the Manziel wagon, especially after seeing his passion in the Chick Fil a bowl. You could see him willing his team to victory and knew the game was over even when A&M was down by 2 touchdowns. The guy might be cocky, he might be a party boy, but i think he will be motivated and wanting to be a legend in the NFL. I think he is the answer and I sure hope Houston or Jacksonville dont think the same thing.

    And if we got Malzahn that would salvage this mess of a coaching search. Even worse than last year. The Browns FO is about to lose a lot of this fanbase if they come out flat in this coaching search/offseason building.

  • http://msn.foxsports.com/southwest/story/report-browns-very-high-on-johnny-manziel-011214

    Johnny Manziel may not have to wait long to have his name called in the 2014 NFL Draft on May 8. According to CBS Sports, the Cleveland Browns, who have the fourth overall pick, are "very high" on the Texas A&M quarterback.

    Along hopes of bringing Manziel to Cleveland, the Browns also reportedly have current Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn on their wish list if they are able to convince him to leave the Tigers after their BCS National Championship appearance.

    The Browns feel Malzahn would be the best fit for Manziel to create their own dynamic offense the same as Auburn used to turnaround their program this past season.

    ___________________________________________________________________________________

    I have been up and down on my feelings towards Manziel. After seeing the Maurice Clarett movie, my feelings towards the NCAA vs the athletes really changed. I feel that he was unfairly turned into a bad guy. Irregardless, I am now on the Manziel wagon, especially after seeing his passion in the Chick Fil a bowl. You could see him willing his team to victory and knew the game was over even when A&M was down by 2 touchdowns. The guy might be cocky, he might be a party boy, but i think he will be motivated and wanting to be a legend in the NFL. I think he is the answer and I sure hope Houston or Jacksonville dont think the same thing.

    And if we got Malzahn that would salvage this mess of a coaching search. Even worse than last year. The Browns FO is about to lose a lot of this fanbase if they come out flat in this coaching search/offseason building.

    @dawgsrule90 said:

    http://msn.foxsports.com/southwest/story/report-browns-very-high-on-johnny-manziel-011214

    Johnny Manziel may not have to wait long to have his name called in the 2014 NFL Draft on May 8. According to CBS Sports, the Cleveland Browns, who have the fourth overall pick, are "very high" on the Texas A&M quarterback.

    Along hopes of bringing Manziel to Cleveland, the Browns also reportedly have current Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn on their wish list if they are able to convince him to leave the Tigers after their BCS National Championship appearance.

    The Browns feel Malzahn would be the best fit for Manziel to create their own dynamic offense the same as Auburn used to turnaround their program this past season.

    ___________________________________________________________________________________

    I have been up and down on my feelings towards Manziel. After seeing the Maurice Clarett movie, my feelings towards the NCAA vs the athletes really changed. I feel that he was unfairly turned into a bad guy. Irregardless, I am now on the Manziel wagon, especially after seeing his passion in the Chick Fil a bowl. You could see him willing his team to victory and knew the game was over even when A&M was down by 2 touchdowns. The guy might be cocky, he might be a party boy, but i think he will be motivated and wanting to be a legend in the NFL. I think he is the answer and I sure hope Houston or Jacksonville dont think the same thing.

    And if we got Malzahn that would salvage this mess of a coaching search. Even worse than last year. The Browns FO is about to lose a lot of this fanbase if they come out flat in this coaching search/offseason building.

    Yeah, and if Manziel flops, it's bye bye Banner and Lombardi. Coach too. The FO is in a lose\lose situation.

  • The difference is they give Manziel and Coach X... more than a year.. just because i know Haslam does not want to admit 2 mistakes in 2 years. He seems stubborn enough in his defense of Pilot Flying Joke that i bet he sticks with this party for longer. And the bad news is that he might be stubborn enough to stick with Banner in the long run.

  • I think the browns FO are just high period.

  • Clarett was in a movie? 🙂

  • I think the browns FO are just high period.

    @bbedward said:

    I think the browns FO are just high period.

    The more I think about it- just where is this "rumor" coming from? Source please.Yeah, and there was another rumor floating around they weren't interested in interviewing college coaches. BTW, Stoops hasn't exactly said he wouldn't be interested in coaching the Browns. What Front Office- short of a bunch of Retards- OK the Stooges just might be Retards- announces their interest in a player before the combine, & before team & individual workouts? Really?

    If they['re doing due diligence on a coach, they sure as hell better take a look at all the top qb prospects.

  • @bbedward said:

    I think the browns FO are just high period.

    The more I think about it- just where is this "rumor" coming from? Source please.Yeah, and there was another rumor floating around they weren't interested in interviewing college coaches. BTW, Stoops hasn't exactly said he wouldn't be interested in coaching the Browns. What Front Office- short of a bunch of Retards- OK the Stooges just might be Retards- announces their interest in a player before the combine, & before team & individual workouts? Really?

    If they['re doing due diligence on a coach, they sure as hell better take a look at all the top qb prospects.

    @hoorta said:

    The more I think about it- just where is this "rumor" coming from? Source please.Yeah, and there was another rumor floating around they weren't interested in interviewing college coaches. BTW, Stoops hasn't exactly said he wouldn't be interested in coaching the Browns. What Front Office- short of a bunch of Retards- OK the Stooges just might be Retards- announces their interest in a player before the combine, & before team & individual workouts? Really?

    If they['re doing due diligence on a coach, they sure as hell better take a look at all the top qb prospects.

    smokescreen

  • @bbedward said:

    I think the browns FO are just high period.

    The more I think about it- just where is this "rumor" coming from? Source please.Yeah, and there was another rumor floating around they weren't interested in interviewing college coaches. BTW, Stoops hasn't exactly said he wouldn't be interested in coaching the Browns. What Front Office- short of a bunch of Retards- OK the Stooges just might be Retards- announces their interest in a player before the combine, & before team & individual workouts? Really?

    If they['re doing due diligence on a coach, they sure as hell better take a look at all the top qb prospects.

    @hoorta said:

    >>What Front Office- short of a bunch of Retards- OK the Stooges just might be Retards- announces their interest in a player before the combine, & before team & individual workouts?>>

    A Front Office that has a 'front runner' before starting a search for Head Coach??

    What if their 'front runner' isn't interested?

    I've been away from this board - and, in turn, not close to the Browns - for some time. I am struck by the vitriol toward the Front Office. I'm not saying it's not justified, just that life long and rabid Browns fans are REALLY unhappy. Used to be, "Blue Skies Ahead". Now it's anything but.

  • @bbedward said:

    I think the browns FO are just high period.

    The more I think about it- just where is this "rumor" coming from? Source please.Yeah, and there was another rumor floating around they weren't interested in interviewing college coaches. BTW, Stoops hasn't exactly said he wouldn't be interested in coaching the Browns. What Front Office- short of a bunch of Retards- OK the Stooges just might be Retards- announces their interest in a player before the combine, & before team & individual workouts? Really?

    If they['re doing due diligence on a coach, they sure as hell better take a look at all the top qb prospects.

    @hoorta said:

    The more I think about it- just where is this "rumor" coming from? Source please.Yeah, and there was another rumor floating around they weren't interested in interviewing college coaches. BTW, Stoops hasn't exactly said he wouldn't be interested in coaching the Browns. What Front Office- short of a bunch of Retards- OK the Stooges just might be Retards- announces their interest in a player before the combine, & before team & individual workouts? Really?

    If they['re doing due diligence on a coach, they sure as hell better take a look at all the top qb prospects.

    Ive heard rumors in the past, namely during the weather delay of the Seahawks-49ers game way back in September about the Browns scouting Manziel heavily. And im pretty sure Stoops said he wanted to stay at Oklahoma. That honestly would have been a tougher snag than Chip Kelly.

  • Gus Malzahn and Johnny Manziel together would be bantardo's best bet to keep their jobs..

    I would love to see this happen but it wont..

    Instead we will remain unhappily in 4th place in the AFCN due to poor drafting and kneejerk hiring/firing practices..

  • It might be more accurate to change the title to " Browns High WITH Manziel"

  • I think the browns FO are just high period.

    @bbedward said:

    I think the browns FO are just high period.

    yeah they make some serious blue see through 'glass'.

    if we draft manziel or bridgewater they are made of glass.....so walter white dies in the end.

    spoiler alert!!

  • @bbedward said:

    I think the browns FO are just high period.

    yeah they make some serious blue see through 'glass'.

    if we draft manziel or bridgewater they are made of glass.....so walter white dies in the end.

    spoiler alert!!

    @miktoxic said:

    yeah they make some serious blue see through 'glass'.

    if we draft manziel or bridgewater they are made of glass.....so walter white dies in the end.

    spoiler alert!!

    That's the good stuff. No food coloring 🙂