Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
After a 2 year court battle, yesterday, the NFL and rapper MIA settled on her Superbowl half time middle finger incident...
The NFL had sued her for $1,500,000 , saying she had "breached her contract and tarnished the leagues reputation".......
Compared to her, JF got off cheap.....but this does show how serious the NFL takes such minor incidents.....
And the settlement will go to charity......
-
Look everyone! It's a Retarded pussy.
-
Now the nfl wants to charge the acts to play for the superbowl. ROFL.. You think the finger is bad? Imagine what you get when the artist is saying....i paid, i can do whatever i want. ROFL, its going to be epic. Political speeches....nipples,x10
-
JC, allow me to quote Tom Berenger from the film major league...
"Suck my dick."
Best, WSS
-
Guess I said something not right the first time, though I had no known words that could be thought of as censorable, I did have some abbreviations, so I've taken those out..Since someone has the video of the actual gesture made by Manziel towards Washington on the board, thought what I said was tame compared to that..----------------------WOW...!!!Can't believe IT..GOT ALL EXCITED about the NEW NEW BROWNS..But Johnny Manziel now givin the name - Johnny - a bad name...IT'S EMBARRASSING...!!!From the Moment this NUT came out on the stage on Draft Night and did his IDlOTlC Goofy Money Salute U knew he was only playing with HALF A DECK....Think the Browns Should make the Best Deal they Can with any ARENA FOOTBALL Club and Call It a NIght...!!I got to think Mike Pettine gets in bed at night and wonders "How in the world did I end up with this FOOL on my team...???"Don't know if it was your call or not Mike... but I feel FOR U BABY...!!!
-
Just what we need, another nut bag......
-
Just what we need, another nut bag......
Just what we need, another nut bag......
Looking at his avatar, he looks like Cal
-
Guess I said something not right the first time, though I had no known words that could be thought of as censorable, I did have some abbreviations, so I've taken those out..Since someone has the video of the actual gesture made by Manziel towards Washington on the board, thought what I said was tame compared to that..----------------------WOW...!!!Can't believe IT..GOT ALL EXCITED about the NEW NEW BROWNS..But Johnny Manziel now givin the name - Johnny - a bad name...IT'S EMBARRASSING...!!!From the Moment this NUT came out on the stage on Draft Night and did his IDlOTlC Goofy Money Salute U knew he was only playing with HALF A DECK....Think the Browns Should make the Best Deal they Can with any ARENA FOOTBALL Club and Call It a NIght...!!I got to think Mike Pettine gets in bed at night and wonders "How in the world did I end up with this FOOL on my team...???"Don't know if it was your call or not Mike... but I feel FOR U BABY...!!!
Guess I said something not right the first time, though I had no known words that could be thought of as censorable, I did have some abbreviations, so I've taken those out..Since someone has the video of the actual gesture made by Manziel towards Washington on the board, thought what I said was tame compared to that..----------------------WOW...!!!Can't believe IT..GOT ALL EXCITED about the NEW NEW BROWNS..But Johnny Manziel now givin the name - Johnny - a bad name...IT'S EMBARRASSING...!!!From the Moment this NUT came out on the stage on Draft Night and did his IDlOTlC Goofy Money Salute U knew he was only playing with HALF A DECK....Think the Browns Should make the Best Deal they Can with any ARENA FOOTBALL Club and Call It a NIght...!!I got to think Mike Pettine gets in bed at night and wonders "How in the world did I end up with this FOOL on my team...???"Don't know if it was your call or not Mike... but I feel FOR U BABY...!!!cleveland...please trade manziel...please.....please trade manziel.....
-
i agree...get johnny football the hell out of cleveland...it was a bad match from the beginning.....everyone will be better off.....particularly manziel.......please trade him asap.....
-
All hes done is live his life....Those aint selfies you see posted on the internet. I guarantee Rodgers, Rapeberger, Rivers, and Newton all had their good times after they were drafted. They just didnt end up on TMZ because of the whole worlds infatuation with them. The only things hes done wrong since hes been here are showing up late to a meeting and flipping the bird.How bout if this 21 year old knucklehead grows up and learn to lead.
From draft day to this past weekend, all he's done is create pressure on himself.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
All hes done is live his life....Those aint selfies you see posted on the internet. I guarantee Rodgers, Rapeberger, Rivers, and Newton all had their good times after they were drafted. They just didnt end up on TMZ because of the whole worlds infatuation with them. The only things hes done wrong since hes been here are showing up late to a meeting and flipping the bird.
How about struggling to learn the playbook.
Both the other 2 rookie QBs don't look like they are having any issues. Stay the fock home and study your a@@ off. He's getting his selfies posted all over the web because he exposes himself in those situations.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
All hes done is live his life....Those aint selfies you see posted on the internet. I guarantee Rodgers, Rapeberger, Rivers, and Newton all had their good times after they were drafted. They just didnt end up on TMZ because of the whole worlds infatuation with them. The only things hes done wrong since hes been here are showing up late to a meeting and flipping the bird.
How about struggling to learn the playbook.
Both the other 2 rookie QBs don't look like they are having any issues. Stay the fock home and study your a@@ off. He's getting his selfies posted all over the web because he exposes himself in those situations.
Everything Ive heard suggests hes doing just fine with the playbook.How about struggling to learn the playbook.
Both the other 2 rookie QBs don't look like they are having any issues. Stay the fock home and study your a@@ off. He's getting his selfies posted all over the web because he exposes himself in those situations.
-
Here's an interesting fact:
The word "queue" is the ONLY word in the english language that is pronounced the same, even with the last 4 letters removed.....
Yet another example of useless information and wasted typing......
Here's an interesting fact:
The word "queue" is the ONLY word in the english language that is pronounced the same, even with the last 4 letters removed.....
Yet another example of useless information and wasted typing......
LOL.... useless, but funny...
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Everything Ive heard suggests hes doing just fine with the playbook.
When is the last time you checked the batteries in Beltones?
-
Here's an interesting fact:
The word "queue" is the ONLY word in the english language that is pronounced the same, even with the last 4 letters removed.....
Yet another example of useless information and wasted typing......
LOL.... useless, but funny...
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Everything Ive heard suggests hes doing just fine with the playbook.
When is the last time you checked the batteries in Beltones?
The only people suggesting hes struggling with the playbook is the media. Ive only heard good things from players and coaches. Im sure hes making some mistakes with the verbage, and transferring that knowledge to the field, but this is a huge change for him and its really to be expected. Often times coaches say they simplify playbooks for rookie QBs expected to start early, I dont think Manziel has had that luxury, and maybe its a good thing the coaches dont think they need to do that for him.When is the last time you checked the batteries in Beltones?
-
Here's an interesting fact:
The word "queue" is the ONLY word in the english language that is pronounced the same, even with the last 4 letters removed.....
Yet another example of useless information and wasted typing......
-
gotta be real easy when he isn't there.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login