Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
1) Manziel needs to worry about his Cleveland playbook and not Jameis fucking Winston. Hoyer could go down and guess what then Johnny....ffs.
2) Stop posting picture of this basic looking chic. A 6 doesn't get to hijack a thread, only 9+
-
She was Columbian I think.
According to Wiki, Vayntrub was born in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
-
She was Columbian I think.
According to Wiki, Vayntrub was born in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
According to Wiki, Vayntrub was born in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
I was talking about the woman who cut off her husbands dick in Virginia. She was from Ecuador.
-
Swapped his Nissan Titan Pickup for a GT-R. Hope he doesn't get killed driving that thing in the Cleveland winter.....
https://autos.yahoo.com/news/johnny-manziel-ditches-nissan-titan-something-sportier-173012954.html
Swapped his Nissan Titan Pickup for a GT-R. Hope he doesn't get killed driving that thing in the Cleveland winter.....
https://autos.yahoo.com/news/johnny-manziel-ditches-nissan-titan-something-sportier-173012954.html
Low ground clearance on the GT-R. I'm sure that Nissan dealer will give him a nice 4 wheel drive Titan for when it's gets snowy
better than flo the ho from progressive.
sea hag.
Man, I HATE the garish lipstick on that chick. Ugly enough that to make me never want to use Progressive Insurance.
Dammit, I used to hate those commercials because I fucking despise AT&T.
Comeonman and specifically JAFBF (for that gif), I kind of sort of hate you both now.
My girlfriend has already noticed my renewed interest. It's bad enough her alma mater (OU) lost.
I kind of sort of hate you guys right now.
I'll echo Steve here. If AT&T F**ks up Directv (that they just bought out) I'm going to be seriously pissed. The company that's too big to fail. That's their MO- since they're the gang that can't shoot straight, just buy up successful companies- and ruin them. I bought some AT&T stock in the early 2000s- and watched them go in the tank. Remember their subsidiary Lucent Technologies? Another tank job. Performance was so poor, they did a reverse 5 to 1 stock split. & for crap performance- yeah, I read the annual reports, I almost puked when I saw what they were paying the CEO and Chairman of the Board for lousy performance.
-
According to Wiki, Vayntrub was born in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
I was talking about the woman who cut off her husbands dick in Virginia. She was from Ecuador.
I was talking about the woman who cut off her husbands dick in Virginia. She was from Ecuador.
Lorena Bobbitt, I presume... kind of an apt name.
IIRC the restored hubby made a porno...
-

Lorena, kinda shared some physical qualities with the phone chick.
As far as the comment about a 6 hijacking a thread ... Chick is a solid 7.5 even if she isn't your type .. and right now a 4 with decent tits could hijack a Johnny thread.
Zombo
--Where'd those Texas fanboys go?
-
Zombo said:
Those Eastern European types usually have a bad temper. She will probably end up Lorena Bobbitting somebody.

She was Columbian I think.
She was Columbian I think.
Yeah much less temperamental than Eastern Europeans.

WSS
-

Lorena, kinda shared some physical qualities with the phone chick.
As far as the comment about a 6 hijacking a thread ... Chick is a solid 7.5 even if she isn't your type .. and right now a 4 with decent tits could hijack a Johnny thread.
Zombo
--Where'd those Texas fanboys go?
Zombo said:
Lorena, kinda shared some physical qualities with the phone chick.
--Where'd those Texas fanboys go?
Kinda Like? They haven't invented beer goggles deep enough to make cockeyed look cute...
As for the fanboys... it's fall in Texas and we can go outdoors now with out melting...
-
per Steve Doerschuck
"Brian is firmly our starter but Manziel being discussed to play some Sunday"
Pettine on playing Manziel: "We didn't. We looked at it briefly, but we tried to end the game with Brian on a positive note"
-
So Hoyer is starting, on a pretty short leash.
I hope Brian plays well (and I expect him to), but if he has a bad first half that stadium is going to go manziel-manic and I wouldn't be surprised to see the change at the half, Pettine would almost have to.
-
if manziel comes in it won't be for long. sounds like they want to mix things up a bit to keep the defense on their toes and guessing.
if he comes in for a series or two and lights it up, then there's a discussion.
-
-
nice 7' basket.
little kids on our block have taller hoops than that and destroy it.
that's funny.
-
Why not? Let's get that Manziel "package" going... It never hurt us in the 2 games we actually used it. And, it couldn't have hurt this past week. Even if it's just 3-4 plays, might as well let the kid get his feet wet... It's how Kaepernick developed before he finally took over...
-
I will say there Manziel probably would have had 50+ yards rushing against Jacksonville including some of those bootlegs where Hoyer just stood there.
That's his forte' and the extra dimension he offers.
-
Holy shit guys. we have had 5 great games and one bad one yesterday.
-
Losing to Pittsburgh and Baltimore aren't "Great Games" and that Titans game was a mess and you know it. Thank God Locker went out.
I would not be surprised to see Manziel play some on Sunday, but would be shocked if Manziel "replaced" Hoyer. Once you make that move the circus begins and its hard to go back. That's a tough decision to make mid-game.
Truth is Brian has put the Browns in a bad spot with this contract issue and his recent play. Weird balance of winning now and planning for the future. Have to be realistic about playoff chances here and what you want to do with Brian. -
Do you think Hoyer hurt his chances of receving the NFL MVP award this year after yesterday's performance?
-
Losing to Pittsburgh and Baltimore aren't "Great Games" and that Titans game was a mess and you know it. Thank God Locker went out.
I would not be surprised to see Manziel play some on Sunday, but would be shocked if Manziel "replaced" Hoyer. Once you make that move the circus begins and its hard to go back. That's a tough decision to make mid-game.
Truth is Brian has put the Browns in a bad spot with this contract issue and his recent play. Weird balance of winning now and planning for the future. Have to be realistic about playoff chances here and what you want to do with Brian.Losing to Pittsburgh and Baltimore aren't "Great Games" and that Titans game was a mess and you know it. Thank God Locker went out.
I would not be surprised to see Manziel play some on Sunday, but would be shocked if Manziel "replaced" Hoyer. Once you make that move the circus begins and its hard to go back. That's a tough decision to make mid-game.
Truth is Brian has put the Browns in a bad spot with this contract issue and his recent play. Weird balance of winning now and planning for the future. Have to be realistic about playoff chances here and what you want to do with Brian.
Dude the offensive production this year has been "stellar" and it's because of Hoyer. Those close games are not his fault. Are you going to blame our losses because the offense couldn't muster 40 points? It's a disaster right now to play Manziel, you're compounding Hoyers 1 bad game. They wouldnt' even discuss Manziel playing at all right now even after that bad game...if something isn't going on internally. I think Hoyers agent fucked us by planting that seed in his mind that he's worth Manning money AND the young backup needs to be out of Cleveland.
-
This is worst case scenario. Hoyer has one bad game and we're talking JFF again. This team just cannot hang on to any continuity. Unfortunately it might be Hoyer and his fucking agents fault...which is just mystifying to me. Fuck I'm so irritated about this. Are we really gonna start this QB roulette now? We're staring a season implosion right in the face.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login