Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
The bar I was at in North Hollywood (Big Wangs) went APESHIT when Manziel went in.
The bar I was at in North Hollywood (Big Wangs) went APESHIT when Manziel went in.
what happened when he dropped and fumbled the snap and then he picked it up and got SLAMMED
-
The bar I was at in North Hollywood (Big Wangs) went APESHIT when Manziel went in.
Sounds like a gay bar, Manziel is much cuter than Hoyer...
-
What? That was the fucking lamest and corniest shit ever.
Hit a nerve?
-
The bar I was at in North Hollywood (Big Wangs) went APESHIT when Manziel went in.
what happened when he dropped and fumbled the snap and then he picked it up and got SLAMMED
what happened whe he dropped and fumbled the snap and then he picked it up and got SLAMMED
I did some key bumps out in the parking lot and beat up nerdy Steelers fans.
-
so APESHIT isn't a gay reference?
-
What? That was the fucking lamest and corniest shit ever.
Hit a nerve?
-
what happened whe he dropped and fumbled the snap and then he picked it up and got SLAMMED
I did some key bumps out in the parking lot and beat up nerdy Steelers fans.
I did some key bumps out in the parking lot and beat up nerdy Steelers fans.
why did you have to go to the lot?
around here key bumps happen AT the bar
-
I did some key bumps out in the parking lot and beat up nerdy Steelers fans.
why did you have to go to the lot?
around here key bumps happen AT the bar
why did you have to go to the lot?
around here key bumps happen AT the bar
I bought the key bumps in the lot across the street from a Mexican guy named Tito.
-
No you blathering Wal Mart dolt, everyone knows it's a huge sports bar.
LMAO yea, EVERYONE!
-
No you blathering Wal Mart dolt, everyone knows it's a huge sports bar.
LMAO yea, EVERYONE!
-
How come when I see elway, I want to eat a bucket of oats?
-
Tony Grossi @TonyGrossi ยท 3m 3 minutes ago #Browns games v #Colts & #Bengals have been flexed to FOX. No change from 1 pm kickoffs.
Wonder if this will have a National impact - everyone's been waiting to see JFF . . . I just want to win.
Tony Grossi @TonyGrossi ยท 3m 3 minutes ago #Browns games v #Colts & #Bengals have been flexed to FOX. No change from 1 pm kickoffs.
Wonder if this will have a National impact - everyone's been waiting to see JFF . . . I just want to win.
Grossi? How in the hell is that possible? My understanding, by contract, the only way games get "flexed" is into the Sunday night slot- on NBC, or they can move a game into a 4 PM as opposed to a 1 PM start time. . No way CBS would voluntarily give up two marquee matchups. Do NOT believe everything you see on Twatter.
-
Here is the reaction to Hoyer getting pulled:
-
How come when I see elway, I want to eat a bucket of oats?
LOL... and to Elway's right was Heckert reminding me of a gumdrop...
-
Here is the reaction to Hoyer getting pulled:
Here is the reaction to Hoyer getting pulled:
Jeez! I guess there's one in every country
-
Also :
P.J. ZIEGLER โ@PJFOX8 11m11 minutes ago The Cincinnati #Bengals at Cleveland #Browns game on Sunday, December 14 at 1:00 PM ET will be seen on @fox8news.
-
Lane Adkins of the OBR is reporting sources have told him Browns have been discussing a QB change since week 8

I think we know that cements Johnny as the starter.
-
Tony Grossi @TonyGrossi ยท 3m 3 minutes ago #Browns games v #Colts & #Bengals have been flexed to FOX. No change from 1 pm kickoffs.
Wonder if this will have a National impact - everyone's been waiting to see JFF . . . I just want to win.
Grossi? How in the hell is that possible? My understanding, by contract, the only way games get "flexed" is into the Sunday night slot- on NBC, or they can move a game into a 4 PM as opposed to a 1 PM start time. . No way CBS would voluntarily give up two marquee matchups. Do NOT believe everything you see on Twatter.
Grossi? How in the hell is that possible? My understanding, by contract, the only way games get "flexed" is into the Sunday night slot- on NBC, or they can move a game into a 4 PM as opposed to a 1 PM start time. . No way CBS would voluntarily give up two marquee matchups. Do NOT believe everything you see on Twatter.
Exactlly, How is CBS going to give up Indy @ Cleveland?
-
i am pretty sure they discuss manychanges every week
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login