Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
Tony Grossi @TonyGrossi ยท 3m 3 minutes ago #Browns games v #Colts & #Bengals have been flexed to FOX. No change from 1 pm kickoffs.
Wonder if this will have a National impact - everyone's been waiting to see JFF . . . I just want to win.
Grossi? How in the hell is that possible? My understanding, by contract, the only way games get "flexed" is into the Sunday night slot- on NBC, or they can move a game into a 4 PM as opposed to a 1 PM start time. . No way CBS would voluntarily give up two marquee matchups. Do NOT believe everything you see on Twatter.
Grossi? How in the hell is that possible? My understanding, by contract, the only way games get "flexed" is into the Sunday night slot- on NBC, or they can move a game into a 4 PM as opposed to a 1 PM start time. . No way CBS would voluntarily give up two marquee matchups. Do NOT believe everything you see on Twatter.
Exactlly, How is CBS going to give up Indy @ Cleveland?
-
i am pretty sure they discuss manychanges every week
-
He wasn't knocked out. He was just laying there perfectly cognizant feeling like an asshole
-

-
The irony of hoorta suggesting manziel needs to grow up is amazing.
Hopefully he does one day so you take down your brian Hoyer poster. Please, post more post on the Internet about how another man needs to grow up to do his job better where he makes millions of dollars.
That's adult-like.
The irony of hoorta suggesting manziel needs to grow up is amazing.
Hopefully he does one day so you take down your brian Hoyer poster. Please, post more post on the Internet about how another man needs to grow up to do his job better where he makes millions of dollars.
That's adult-like.
I never had a Hoyer poster up. Sorry you don't like my opinion. I don't care for yours either- noob. .Since you just joined, welcome to the Johnny love train.
Go blow your Johnny doll. And I won't be putting up a JFF poster anytime soon either.
-
Manzielsucks, I bet you're a short, bald, 40 year old nothing.
-
ManzielSucks said:

classic
-
Do you guys know if JFF was a Pettine pick or the GM (or even Haslam)? Pettine's job is safe IMO. The way Johnny looked on those two long passes and his TD seems to indicate he can only get better as he sees more defensive stunts and coverages. I say start him.
-
-
Do you guys know if JFF was a Pettine pick or the GM (or even Haslam)? Pettine's job is safe IMO. The way Johnny looked on those two long passes and his TD seems to indicate he can only get better as he sees more defensive stunts and coverages. I say start him.
Do you guys know if JFF was a Pettine pick or the GM (or even Haslam)? Pettine's job is safe IMO. The way Johnny looked on those two long passes and his TD seems to indicate he can only get better as he sees more defensive stunts and coverages. I say start him.
The way it looks, Gilbert was a Pettine pick, and Johnny was a Haslem pick. I would bet Farmer would not have picked either guy
-
lol
-
lol
-
ManzielSucks said:

What I'm JFF!!! You can't do that to me!!! My ego just got crushed.
Seriously- you just going to lie there and weep? Maybe if you bothered to get up and look around- the ball just might have had a remote chance of still being in play.
What I'm JFF!!! You can't do that to me!!! My ego just got crushed.
Seriously- you just going to lie there and weep? Maybe if you bothered to get up and look around- the ball just might have had a remote chance of still being in play.
Well he's more productive and he's now our starter so you should probably get behind him.
-
What I'm JFF!!! You can't do that to me!!! My ego just got crushed.
Seriously- you just going to lie there and weep? Maybe if you bothered to get up and look around- the ball just might have had a remote chance of still being in play.
Well he's more productive and he's now our starter so you should probably get behind him.
Well he's more productive and he's now our starter so you should probably get behind him.
Fo Sho 2pac
-
What I'm JFF!!! You can't do that to me!!! My ego just got crushed.
Seriously- you just going to lie there and weep? Maybe if you bothered to get up and look around- the ball just might have had a remote chance of still being in play.
Well he's more productive and he's now our starter so you should probably get behind him.
I'm behind him, but that was weird how he just laid there, and the internet memes are pretty funny. However overall I think he did very well. That td drive was way more important than 1 fluke play.Well he's more productive and he's now our starter so you should probably get behind him.
-
Lane Adkins of the OBR is reporting sources have told him Browns have been discussing a QB change since week 8

I think we know that cements Johnny as the starter.
Lane Adkins of the OBR is reporting sources have told him Browns have been discussing a QB change since week 8

I think we know that cements Johnny as the starter.
Lol. The source magically appears now that Johnny took snaps. That's fucking genius.
Hey, my source told me that the Browns were considering passing Manziel in the draft and moving up later to get him. I just didn't want to release that info until now. Gotta protect my sources.
-
I have a source that knew the sky was blue. Turns out he was right, only when there are no clouds
-
Lane Adkins of the OBR is reporting sources have told him Browns have been discussing a QB change since week 8

I think we know that cements Johnny as the starter.
Lol. The source magically appears now that Johnny took snaps. That's fucking genius.
Hey, my source told me that the Browns were considering passing Manziel in the draft and moving up later to get him. I just didn't want to release that info until now. Gotta protect my sources.
Lol. The source magically appears now that Johnny took snaps. That's fucking genius.
Hey, my source told me that the Browns were considering passing Manziel in the draft and moving up later to get him. I just didn't want to release that info until now. Gotta protect my sources.
You don't have to be a jackass to me, I simply reporting what a well respected Browns media guy said.
Lane is a pretty good dude and doesn't spread false information.
-
I'm behind him, but that was weird how he just laid there, and the internet memes are pretty funny. However overall I think he did very well. That td drive was way more important than 1 fluke play.Well he's more productive and he's now our starter so you should probably get behind him.
I'm behind him, but that was weird how he just laid there, and the internet memes are pretty funny. However overall I think he did very well. That td drive was way more important than 1 fluke play.
The memes are fucking hilarious, Johnny is going to get fucked with big time by opposing players and fans.
However, if he wins I could give a shit less.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login