Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.2k 1
  • "You've got to go defend the offense. You don't defend the player, particularly a midget."

    @walterwhite said:

    "You've got to go defend the offense. You don't defend the player, particularly a midget."

    wow I just totally lost all respect for Lewis. I'm kind of at a loss. That is so unlike basically his whole NFL career. Pettine should talk about Gingers now. How disgusting Gingers are and how every defense that plays a foul ginger should take them out at the knees on the 1st snap. Get that ginger shit off the field no one wants it.

  • Paul Dehner Jr. ‏ @ pauldehnerjr 4m 4 minutes ago

    Marvin Lewis offers statement re: his "midget" comment on @ 700WLW: "I apologize to Johnny and the Browns and all the fans in Cleveland ...

    Paul Dehner Jr. ‏ @ pauldehnerjr 4m 4 minutes ago

    ML (cont 2/2): “It was just a poor remark. I really didn’t mean anything by it.”

  • Got to say I'm really surprised Coach Lewis would say this. He has always been a class guy before this, and seems completely out of his character. I am not so surprised about the actual slur (I guess that's what it was?) but the fact he would say anything derogatory about another team's player.

    Tomorrow there will be an apology I'm sure, but I hope our lil fella goes out there Sunday and rips the Bungholes a new one.

  • The homo, er The Shadow needs to stop posting his gay porn in every single thread.

  • My only fear with JFF is that they havent put him in because he hasnt got the playbook down. Expect delays, wasted timeouts, and broken plays if thats the case. Maybe thats why Pettine has been reluctant, but I think that excuse isn't enough anymore. You cant win games where the defense has to score more points than the offense.

    Even if Pettine doesnt want JFF to play, I think Jimmy is ready.

  • Just fucking win!

  • Got to say I'm really surprised Coach Lewis would say this. He has always been a class guy before this, and seems completely out of his character. I am not so surprised about the actual slur (I guess that's what it was?) but the fact he would say anything derogatory about another team's player.

    Tomorrow there will be an apology I'm sure, but I hope our lil fella goes out there Sunday and rips the Bungholes a new one.

    @d-bone said:

    Got to say I'm really surprised Coach Lewis would say this. He has always been a class guy before this, and seems completely out of his character. I am not so surprised about the actual slur (I guess that's what it was?) but the fact he would say anything derogatory about another team's player.

    Tomorrow there will be an apology I'm sure, but I hope our lil fella goes out there Sunday and rips the Bungholes a new one.

    Your fault.....you forgot he was from Baltimore. 🙂

  • Nope. Pettine should dicipline the boy. 10:55 on game day? Sorry, Hoyer acts more like a pro. Johnny Bench acts like a college boy. Probably out all night drinkin. Hoyer gets the call. 2-0 against cincy... johnny Bench still hasn't looked at the playbook. Pettine knows something we don't. He know's Johnny's not ready, not diciplined, not focused, & is not going to take the gameplan seriously. I don't care abput hype, everyone is smokin the hype pipe. That never works. Ever. Never ever.

  • Can we get rid of this guy.

  • Why does everyone seem to forget Johnny did pass the ball in college.. quite a bit actually..

    I mean.. his offense was called the "AIR RAID"

    He didnt get the Heisman on his legs alone. For some reason everyone wants to lump him into a group of QBs that just run... I dont get it

  • Why does everyone seem to forget Johnny did pass the ball in college.. quite a bit actually..

    I mean.. his offense was called the "AIR RAID"

    He didnt get the Heisman on his legs alone. For some reason everyone wants to lump him into a group of QBs that just run... I dont get it

    @playgroundlegend said:

    Why does everyone seem to forget Johnny did pass the ball in college.. quite a bit actually..

    I mean.. his offense was called the "AIR RAID"

    He didnt get the Heisman on his legs alone. For some reason everyone wants to lump him into a group of QBs that just run... I dont get it

    Pretty much passed primarily in a gun, spread offense with simple concepts - much different and simpler than what shanny runs. We'll see how well he's picked up and can run Shanny's modernized west coast/pro offense this Sunday.

    But yes, he is good at throwing a football.

  • 56956155.jpg

  • Let's face it! We are out of the playoffs barring a Christmas Miracle. Hoyer has sucked against Jaguars, Houston, Bengals, Buffalo and now Indianapolis. I mean no offense at all. No touchdowns and he's taking sacks and interceptions. If His name was Brandon Weeden the peasants would be storming the gates with Pitchforks.

    The season is all but over for Cleveland so why not put your first round draft franchise quarterback in while we still have a fan base. if Pettine doesn't play Manziel we will never know what could have been.

    If he starts Manziel he can use the old reliable; He's a rookie, he's going to make mistakes. But wouldn't you rather have the opportunity to see if the Browns can win the next three. Because by now it doesn't matter. Hoyer has to be the blame for the last five miserable performances.

    And throwing your mates under the bus, blaming the receivers and the wind is just not going to fly anymore.

    He had his opportunity. That's more than most third string backups ever get.

  • And for a midget, he's got a rifle for an arm.

  • Hes a fucking bitch if he starts hoyer, he really is, 2nd week in a row where he wavers. If he wavers and selects hoyer again hes a moron. Just say hoyer is a quarterback for the rest of the year and thats it, if he selects him again pettine really has management issues.

  • What if Marvin Lewis is sued by the midget community. Lewis's comments are all over every major sports web site. What if Pettine called Andy Dalton, Howdy Doody? Then the wooden puppet Union would cause a big backlash. Lewis is trying to get attention because his team is a pretender choking in the playoffs year after year.

    The Midget community deserves an apology and soon before they form the Million Midget March into Cleveland Stadium Sunday.

  • Round up all the angry midgets

  • Nope. Pettine should dicipline the boy. 10:55 on game day? Sorry, Hoyer acts more like a pro. Johnny Bench acts like a college boy. Probably out all night drinkin. Hoyer gets the call. 2-0 against cincy... johnny Bench still hasn't looked at the playbook. Pettine knows something we don't. He know's Johnny's not ready, not diciplined, not focused, & is not going to take the gameplan seriously. I don't care abput hype, everyone is smokin the hype pipe. That never works. Ever. Never ever.

    @lincoln-dukes said:

    Nope. Pettine should dicipline the boy. 10:55 on game day? Sorry, Hoyer acts more like a pro. Johnny Bench acts like a college boy. Probably out all night drinkin. Hoyer gets the call. 2-0 against cincy... johnny Bench still hasn't looked at the playbook. Pettine knows something we don't. He know's Johnny's not ready, not diciplined, not focused, & is not going to take the gameplan seriously. I don't care abput hype, everyone is smokin the hype pipe. That never works. Ever. Never ever.

    I mean..

    johnny-manziel-touchdown-run-against-ind

    But yeah.. lets stick with that.. it never works..

    Someone who people hype up to be really good cant ever actually be good...

  • Nope. Pettine should dicipline the boy. 10:55 on game day? Sorry, Hoyer acts more like a pro. Johnny Bench acts like a college boy. Probably out all night drinkin. Hoyer gets the call. 2-0 against cincy... johnny Bench still hasn't looked at the playbook. Pettine knows something we don't. He know's Johnny's not ready, not diciplined, not focused, & is not going to take the gameplan seriously. I don't care abput hype, everyone is smokin the hype pipe. That never works. Ever. Never ever.

    @lincoln-dukes said:

    Nope. Pettine should dicipline the boy. 10:55 on game day? Sorry, Hoyer acts more like a pro. Johnny Bench acts like a college boy. Probably out all night drinkin. Hoyer gets the call. 2-0 against cincy... johnny Bench still hasn't looked at the playbook. Pettine knows something we don't. He know's Johnny's not ready, not diciplined, not focused, & is not going to take the gameplan seriously. I don't care abput hype, everyone is smokin the hype pipe. That never works. Ever. Never ever.

    I really don't get this line of thinking. If he's told to be at the stadium by 11 then that's that. Everything I've read about Manziel is that he's followed the team rules and has been a professional while at the facility. As long as he doesn't pop dirty on a drug test or get arrested, he should be able to do whatever he feels like on his own time.

    Hoyer probably is light years ahead of Manziel concerning the playbook, but if he lacks the ability to execute it on Sunday what good is that doing anyone . . . Certainly none for our Defense. Shanahan and others in the organization have said they feel that they can put a gameplan together that Manziel should be able to execute.

    Hoyer's been given every chance to slam the door on Manziel, and hasn't capitalized on them . . . Which is a shame cause I was really pulling for the guy. But to put him out there cause he studies harder and watches more film, just to spite your first round draft pick, and hopefully future franchise QB of your team is just plain stupid. Especially when you have 52 other guys busting their balls for you every week.