Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
Nope. Pettine should dicipline the boy. 10:55 on game day? Sorry, Hoyer acts more like a pro. Johnny Bench acts like a college boy. Probably out all night drinkin. Hoyer gets the call. 2-0 against cincy... johnny Bench still hasn't looked at the playbook. Pettine knows something we don't. He know's Johnny's not ready, not diciplined, not focused, & is not going to take the gameplan seriously. I don't care abput hype, everyone is smokin the hype pipe. That never works. Ever. Never ever.
I really don't get this line of thinking. If he's told to be at the stadium by 11 then that's that. Everything I've read about Manziel is that he's followed the team rules and has been a professional while at the facility. As long as he doesn't pop dirty on a drug test or get arrested, he should be able to do whatever he feels like on his own time.
Hoyer probably is light years ahead of Manziel concerning the playbook, but if he lacks the ability to execute it on Sunday what good is that doing anyone . . . Certainly none for our Defense. Shanahan and others in the organization have said they feel that they can put a gameplan together that Manziel should be able to execute.
Hoyer's been given every chance to slam the door on Manziel, and hasn't capitalized on them . . . Which is a shame cause I was really pulling for the guy. But to put him out there cause he studies harder and watches more film, just to spite your first round draft pick, and hopefully future franchise QB of your team is just plain stupid. Especially when you have 52 other guys busting their balls for you every week.
I really don't get this line of thinking. If he's told to be at the stadium by 11 then that's that. Everything I've read about Manziel is that he's followed the team rules and has been a professional while at the facility. As long as he doesn't pop dirty on a drug test or get arrested, he should be able to do whatever he feels like on his own time.
I strongly suspect is the idea to inspire greatness. If you told Manning be at the stadium no later than 11, he's there at 9am. That's the type of man you want your QB, regardless of his place on the depth chart, to be.
-
Place will be fucking rocking. I Can say having season tix and seeing Hoyer all year, I am certainly more excited for this game than any other.
If the d keeps playing lights out there is no way Johnny can't thrive off turnovers from Mr Redhead
-
I really don't get this line of thinking. If he's told to be at the stadium by 11 then that's that. Everything I've read about Manziel is that he's followed the team rules and has been a professional while at the facility. As long as he doesn't pop dirty on a drug test or get arrested, he should be able to do whatever he feels like on his own time.
I strongly suspect is the idea to inspire greatness. If you told Manning be at the stadium no later than 11, he's there at 9am. That's the type of man you want your QB, regardless of his place on the depth chart, to be.
-
I fully expect that the first time JF leads the Browns to a TD he will magically pull a lollipop out of his socks and present it to Marvin on the way back to the sidelines.
-
I'm not back tracking Forrest go read the comments again. Not being surprised if something would happen is different than advocating it happens.
"Wearing a nice sweater isn't the same as being nice cartman"
"I don't understand the difference"
"Sigh, I know you don't"
-
Bengals are really trying hard to get a rivalry going huh, deal with it, we don't care about you
Bengals are really trying hard to get a rivalry going huh, deal with it, we don't care about you
I care. Fuck the Bengals. Beat the shit out of them every game. Make them feel like michigan vs OSU.
-
Seriously, hill and Marv can fuck off. I hate everything about the Bengals. I think they are top5 worst franchise in the NFL
-
I hate the bungles slightly less than the stoolers and slightly more than the ravens
-
But if I'm being honest all the divisional teams are better franchises than the bungles
-
Browns will just run it down the throat of the d 56 times
-
I fully expect that the first time JF leads the Browns to a TD he will magically pull a lollipop out of his socks and present it to Marvin on the way back to the sidelines.
I fully expect that the first time JF leads the Browns to a TD he will magically pull a lollipop out of his socks and present it to Marvin on the way back to the sidelines.
or kneel and walk on his knees like a little people making the money sign lol
-
Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel will make his first career start this week against the Cincinnati Bengals, sources confirmed to ESPN.
The Browns informed Manziel and Brian Hoyer, who has started Cleveland's first 13 games this season, of their decision, sources confirmed.
Cleveland's choice to start Manziel was reported earlier Tuesday by Fox Sports.
-
Manziel
-
Thanks for the roll in
-
Can't wait for this home game. Defense will once again need to stop the run and get ahead early, force dalton to throw.
-
Breaking: Johnny Manziel and Brian Hoyer have been informed that Manziel will in fact be the starter this week. #Scoopage
-
-
i love this song...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
