Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
Absolutely not. But you can bet plenty on here will.
-
Can't wait.
-
I don't know... I'm pretty excited to see if Gilbert earned more PT...
With the way our D has been playing, we don't need Manziel to play like the gunslinger he was in college. We definetly won't need 500+ yards and 30+ points in this game. We just need a smart and effective game manager to move the chains and get us in the endzone a couple times... I hope Johnny is our man to do that...
-
ugg.
now we got aggie fans arguing with each other about college football on a frickin NFL football team's forum.
what a bunch of assholes.
what are you guys 10 years old?
here's the gist of what happens sunday. manziel looks great, great. manziel looks OK, great. manziel looks like he doesn't belong in the NFL.....not so great.
Do we call him a bust if he doesn't look great like some have called gilbert by week 3.
Do we call him a bust if he doesn't look great like some have called gilbert by week 3.
of course not.
hey if these aggie fans are right he's going to be aaron rodgers right outta the gate. let's hope he is but as old and wise as i am that would be a hupe leap in faith and i haven't played hopscotch in 50 years. (old white men can't jump)
i kinda think the NFL coaches (or any coaches for that matter) know more than college football FANS and there was a reason why he wasn't named starter from day one like that punk bitch skip bayless keeps saying he should've been. bayless knows how to lay out his back tracking weeks in advance sorta like some people on this board. he's making the reason now, if manziel plays like shit, to blame it on our FO and HC and that they are/were behind his demise since "they didn't want him."
it took a homeless guy holding a bottle of irish rose to MAKE the browns select him at 22. lol.
-
That vid is hilarious
-
I don't know... I'm pretty excited to see if Gilbert earned more PT...
With the way our D has been playing, we don't need Manziel to play like the gunslinger he was in college. We definetly won't need 500+ yards and 30+ points in this game. We just need a smart and effective game manager to move the chains and get us in the endzone a couple times... I hope Johnny is our man to do that...
We just need a smart and effective game manager to move the chains and get us in the endzone a couple times... I hope Johnny is our man to do that...
I think that is exactly what shanny is planning using the skills he now knows that Manziel has. I expect more moving pockets, more rollout/naked bootleg and more draw/play action. I also expect him to stretch the field early so the safeties don't do to him what they did to Hoyer. First time they see one sailing 60 yds over their heads with better accuracy I think they stop cheating up to stop the run.
-
Its a Brownie. And what's wrong with that:
Ever notice that the Brownie even looks a little like Johnny?

so you're saying that johnny is a midget elf?
-
ugg.
now we got aggie fans arguing with each other about college football on a frickin NFL football team's forum.
what a bunch of assholes.
what are you guys 10 years old?
here's the gist of what happens sunday. manziel looks great, great. manziel looks OK, great. manziel looks like he doesn't belong in the NFL.....not so great.
ugg.
now we got aggie fans arguing with each other about college football on a frickin NFL football team's forum.
what a bunch of assholes.
what are you guys 10 years old?
here's the gist of what happens sunday. manziel looks great, great. manziel looks OK, great. manziel looks like he doesn't belong in the NFL.....not so great.
I have a theory that 70-85% of die hard NFL fans 1) never graduated college with a 4 yr degree or 2) never graduated college with a football team worth a damn.
I'm curious if you fall into one of those categories?
-
retired from the madison ave ad biz when i was 48. (still working tho) no college necessary. just a quick wit and a keen creative mind.
yeah that college thing......
i guess you don't need a piece of paper to distinguish shit when you see it, hear it or smell it. i think you might fall into one of those categories.
-
http://sports.yahoo.com/video/kliff-kingsbury-discoveri
for the manzealots.....
-
Is broadcasting browns/bungles to 48% of the country including all of Texas. Might be good for you out of towners.
-
I think the shorter runners are less likely to get injured then the taller lankier ones.
I think the shorter runners are less likely to get injured then the taller lankier ones.
HA! midgets are less likely to get killed in pedestrian accidents too as cars just pass right over them.
-
One reason I'm psyched to see Johnny play is the Browns defense. Johnny should feel much less pressure to do "too much" because his defense is so good. I'm anxious to see how well he manages the game. One thing he was (hopefully still is) good at is third down. He's just a killer on converting third downs.
As for Gilbert, I don't think it's a knock on him that he's not playing much. The strength at DB is just so good. What they did to Luck last week was amazing, and I see big trouble for Dalton.
-
retired from the madison ave ad biz when i was 48. (still working tho) no college necessary. just a quick wit and a keen creative mind.
yeah that college thing......
i guess you don't need a piece of paper to distinguish shit when you see it, hear it or smell it. i think you might fall into one of those categories.
retired from the madison ave ad biz when i was 48. (still working tho) no college necessary. just a quick wit and a keen creative mind.
yeah that college thing......
i guess you don't need a piece of paper to distinguish shit when you see it, hear it or smell it. i think you might fall into one of those categories.
r u the "plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is" guy......
-
I cannot wait. Whether you like JFF or not he will put asses in the seats. More people will probably watch this game than any Browns game this year.
-
I dont know. Maybe but the Thursday night bungles game probably got a lot of views
-
highly unlikely in the NYC/tri-state area...
will have to suffer through gints/jets unless i want to fork out a couple hundred to get the fuck out of the house.
hate to go to my annoying neighbor's house.........again, even though he has a new 75" UHD samsung joint.
who knows maybe cbs does a double-header. i mean hasn't manziel been all the buzz since the draft?
-
New york is a media hub I wouldn't be shocked if it were shown there
-
nope. but i could use that product right now.
-
Its a Brownie. And what's wrong with that:
Ever notice that the Brownie even looks a little like Johnny?

so you're saying that johnny is a midget elf?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login