Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.2k 1
  • w06b807luhskmifxgbu8.png

    Anybody notice who the analyst is for Derek Anderson's start in Carolina this week? That's right ... Brady Quinn

    AWKWARD

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Anybody notice who the analyst is for Derek Anderson's start in Carolina this week? That's right ... Brady Quinn

    AWKWARD

    Zombo

    Wow! I didn't even know he had gotten a gig with Fox. That is fairly hilarious, ironic, pathetic.....and a lot of other adjectives.

  • Zombo said:

    Anybody notice who the analyst is for Derek Anderson's start in Carolina this week? That's right ... Brady Quinn

    AWKWARD

    Zombo

    Wow! I didn't even know he had gotten a gig with Fox. That is fairly hilarious, ironic, pathetic.....and a lot of other adjectives.

    @the-gipper said:

    Wow! I didn't even know he had gotten a gig with Fox. That is fairly hilarious, ironic, pathetic.....and a lot of other adjectives.

    I wonder if Horseballs ever said to him "Oh yeah, I'll still be starting in this league, and you'll be up in the booth calling my games!"

    Zombo

  • @the-gipper said:

    Wow! I didn't even know he had gotten a gig with Fox. That is fairly hilarious, ironic, pathetic.....and a lot of other adjectives.

    I wonder if Horseballs ever said to him "Oh yeah, I'll still be starting in this league, and you'll be up in the booth calling my games!"

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I wonder if Horseballs ever said to him "Oh yeah, I'll still be starting in this league, and you'll be up in the booth calling my games!"

    Zombo

    Barfing Hard will need psychiatric counseling.

  • ooOOhhh.....a hate list!!!.....I LOVE hate lists.....here's my top 10

    1. I hate our whole division......... They all suck rocks and are equally hateable.
    2. Dallas Cowboys.......... They simply make me sick. Always have. Always will. HATE them.
    3. Denver Broncos..........no explanation necessary
    4. New England Patriots..........just a fucking bunch of Red Sox fans in disguise
    5. Seattle Seahawks.........because I've always hated their uniforms. They dont look like ballers. The new neon shit is gay.
    6. Carolina Panther....i hate new teams. They never feel like they belong. Tampa & Seattle still feel new to me.
    7. Jacksonville Jaguars....See above. PLUS, I used to confuse them with the Panthers. 2 new teams, both cats, both suck.

    And my 10 favorites:

    1. DA BROWNS......of course
    2. Minn. Vikings.....my favorite as a front running 8 year old...foreman, tarkenton, marshall, rashad...still love that team!
    3. DA Bears!.........always seemed like a gritty team and just my flavor
    4. Green Bay Packers.......see above..Plus, I love cheese!
    5. Detroit Lions.....that fucking barge is everything....we own you detroit!(well, not really....)
    6. LA Raiders....always liked the team and image. Not so much now. They'll be back.
    7. Houston Oilers.....maybe because I miss them? If they were still here, Id put em on the hate list
    8. ........................hmmm, it appears I only like 7 teams

    The rest are ....eh

  • Awesome history lesson Zombo. Thanks. I sometimes forget, or intentionally block out, the depths of how laughable the worst of the awful has been since '99.

    Make it required reading for any newb, Browns fan or not, to gain posting rights here.

  • Willymacaroni said:

    How dare you slander my beloved Earl Campbell and Bum's Oilers. You'll smoke a turd in Hell if you keep that up.

    Good ole Bum....always bitchin about the nail we gave him to hang his hat....I think it was rusty 😉

    And..hey, look again, no slander.....they made my favorites list....

  • My Hate List:

    1. Steelers

    2. Ravens

    3. Bungles

    4. Cowboys

    5. Dolphins (from living down here)

    6. Patriots (the fans)

    7. Broncos (the history)

    8. Texas (fuck Texas and fuck expansion teams)

    That's about all I hate, but we need two more, so I will add:

    9. Chiefs (because of bad experience with some of their fat obnoxious fans once)

    10. Penguins (because they are all Steeler fans)

    OK, they are really a hockey team, so 10. Rams, (because they keep moving and dicking over people)

    Zombo

  • Here is a pic of both quarterbacks as kids

  • I just did a bing search for "redhead midget" images.......HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!......thats all I can say....

  • I just did a bing search for "redhead midget" images.......HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!......thats all I can say....

    @mudfly said:

    I just did a bing search for "redhead midget" images.......HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!......thats all I can say....

    The wonderful world of the internet
  • Here is a pic of both quarterbacks as kids

    @opal312 said:

    Here is a pic of both quarterbacks as kids image.jpg

    Nice. Made me chuckle.

  • @mudfly said:

    I just did a bing search for "redhead midget" images.......HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!......thats all I can say....

    The wonderful world of the internet

    @comeonman said:

    The wonderful world of the internet

    I was honestly just fishing for a funny pic.....guess I should be happy that I didn't search gay redhead midget.......

  • I hear JF is gonna be a guest star.

  • Dalton is awesome!

  • Hey bra someone call me out?

  • Sounds like a tall order

  • Anyone else hoping JF shows up with a little green Christmas elf cap to wear on the sidelines when the D is on the field? 😛

  • Most Aggys I know just want to follow JF cause he won while in college, I think they want him to keep winning moreso than their train wreck school.

    I think he will be special but that is speaking from the heart, we will see on Sunday.

  • Well you have to admit; we haven't talked about any one Browns player like this since I can remember. We knew what we were getting with Lebron James but this is totally different. It seems no one can agree. The talking heads on ESPN and NFL channel argue all day every day about wether or not Johnny will be successful. Heath Evans hates him along with Charlie Casserly. Dion Sanders thinks he should have started the season. Boy!

    I just hope the offensive line is healthy and Ryan Seymour the center has a good day.

  • My Hate List:

    1. Steelers

    2. Ravens

    3. Bungles

    4. Cowboys

    5. Dolphins (from living down here)

    6. Patriots (the fans)

    7. Broncos (the history)

    8. Texas (fuck Texas and fuck expansion teams)

    That's about all I hate, but we need two more, so I will add:

    9. Chiefs (because of bad experience with some of their fat obnoxious fans once)

    10. Penguins (because they are all Steeler fans)

    OK, they are really a hockey team, so 10. Rams, (because they keep moving and dicking over people)

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    My Hate List:

    1. Steelers

    2. Ravens

    3. Bungles

    4. Cowboys

    5. Dolphins (from living down here)

    6. Patriots (the fans)

    7. Broncos (the history)

    8. Texas (fuck Texas and fuck expansion teams)

    That's about all I hate, but we need two more, so I will add:

    9. Chiefs (because of bad experience with some of their fat obnoxious fans once)

    10. Penguins (because they are all Steeler fans)

    OK, they are really a hockey team, so 10. Rams, (because they keep moving and dicking over people)

    Zombo

    Dolphins cuz the whole organization is whacked. And they covered up for fat boy Incognito. The Team Bully.

    The Jets because their fans are so arrogant and the coach sucks.