Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
That would be the 3 WISE Manzealots. And the little child shall deliver them from the Evil NFL.
Wow.Perfect! Jesus comparisons now. HAHAHAHAHA
You guys are GREAT!! Cant wait til monday, either way. Great or awful. It will be hilarious!
Gooooo Browns!
Johnny B. Goode
Please
Wow.Perfect! Jesus comparisons now. HAHAHAHAHA
You guys are GREAT!! Cant wait til monday, either way. Great or awful. It will be hilarious!
Gooooo Browns!
Johnny B. Goode
Please
Catching the Xmas spirit! Putting up the tree with our grandson tomorrow and hope the first present under the tree is a win over the Bungles.

-
Wtf? What kind of fan are you? If you are truly an Aggie fan you'd enjoy their recent surge while you can. You wouldn't root for the success of one former player (that probably got paid for autographs and broke NCAA rules) over the success of the team...
I have agonized over their loses and celebrated their wins as much as you all with your respective teams. Even this year it killed me when they lost to Ole Miss and I went crazy when they beat Arkansas. There have been a lot of good quarterbacks at A&M, including Tannahill the year before Johnny. But Johnny was really that special. It got to the point where I was upset at a good kick return by A&M because it meant Johnny would get less yards.
And I don't get why rooting for certain players is worse than being a life long fan of a team. Rafael Nadal and Rory McIlroy are my favorite athletes and they are not on a team. I root for Lebron wherever he goes. That doesn't mean I am not a real Cavs fan now. If they lose it will kill me. Now I understand those of you who have watched the Cavs your whole lives feel differently about them than I do. But I don't care if you say I am not a real fan of the Browns or A&M. I will be watching and rooting for them same as you.
I have agonized over their loses and celebrated their wins as much as you all with your respective teams. Even this year it killed me when they lost to Ole Miss and I went crazy when they beat Arkansas. There have been a lot of good quarterbacks at A&M, including Tannahill the year before Johnny. But Johnny was really that special. It got to the point where I was upset at a good kick return by A&M because it meant Johnny would get less yards.
And I don't get why rooting for certain players is worse than being a life long fan of a team. Rafael Nadal and Rory McIlroy are my favorite athletes and they are not on a team. I root for Lebron wherever he goes. That doesn't mean I am not a real Cavs fan now. If they lose it will kill me. Now I understand those of you who have watched the Cavs your whole lives feel differently about them than I do. But I don't care if you say I am not a real fan of the Browns or A&M. I will be watching and rooting for them same as you.
Nadal and McIlroy don't compete in team sports. That statement has no bearing on the conversation.
"I root for Lebron wherever he goes. That doesn't mean I am not a real Cavs fan now." ---- That is pretty much the definition of not being a real fan. I'm guessing if Johnny was ever on another team you wouldn't be a Browns fan either. Again, that would be the definition of not being a "real" fan.
In the original post that I quoted you said that you would rather see Johnny have NFL success than the Aggies. That isn't being a "real" Aggie fan, that is being a fan of a player (and too often, those are just JF dick riders). How could you ever root for the success of some NFL team you are only following because of one guy over the team you are supposed to be a "real" fan of?
If you got upset because the team you were "real" fan of got a kick return TD and that mean Johnny didnt get stats, you dont sound like a "real" fan at all. You sound like a Johnny Football dickrider.
Also, what other good QBs has Texas A&M had?
-
Wtf? What kind of fan are you? If you are truly an Aggie fan you'd enjoy their recent surge while you can. You wouldn't root for the success of one former player (that probably got paid for autographs and broke NCAA rules) over the success of the team...
I have agonized over their loses and celebrated their wins as much as you all with your respective teams. Even this year it killed me when they lost to Ole Miss and I went crazy when they beat Arkansas. There have been a lot of good quarterbacks at A&M, including Tannahill the year before Johnny. But Johnny was really that special. It got to the point where I was upset at a good kick return by A&M because it meant Johnny would get less yards.
And I don't get why rooting for certain players is worse than being a life long fan of a team. Rafael Nadal and Rory McIlroy are my favorite athletes and they are not on a team. I root for Lebron wherever he goes. That doesn't mean I am not a real Cavs fan now. If they lose it will kill me. Now I understand those of you who have watched the Cavs your whole lives feel differently about them than I do. But I don't care if you say I am not a real fan of the Browns or A&M. I will be watching and rooting for them same as you.
I have agonized over their loses and celebrated their wins as much as you all with your respective teams. Even this year it killed me when they lost to Ole Miss and I went crazy when they beat Arkansas. There have been a lot of good quarterbacks at A&M, including Tannahill the year before Johnny. But Johnny was really that special. It got to the point where I was upset at a good kick return by A&M because it meant Johnny would get less yards.
And I don't get why rooting for certain players is worse than being a life long fan of a team. Rafael Nadal and Rory McIlroy are my favorite athletes and they are not on a team. I root for Lebron wherever he goes. That doesn't mean I am not a real Cavs fan now. If they lose it will kill me. Now I understand those of you who have watched the Cavs your whole lives feel differently about them than I do. But I don't care if you say I am not a real fan of the Browns or A&M. I will be watching and rooting for them same as you.
Never thought I'd see the day that the Browns had a bandwagon.
-
-
@everlastingxxx said:
That said, hope Johnny doesn't have too much fun and gets some rest!
Exactly that E. After the game I don't care if he shows up at Bob Golic's, (for you out of town A&M Fans) http://www.bobgolics.com/ and buys everybody drinks.
-
I have agonized over their loses and celebrated their wins as much as you all with your respective teams. Even this year it killed me when they lost to Ole Miss and I went crazy when they beat Arkansas. There have been a lot of good quarterbacks at A&M, including Tannahill the year before Johnny. But Johnny was really that special. It got to the point where I was upset at a good kick return by A&M because it meant Johnny would get less yards.
And I don't get why rooting for certain players is worse than being a life long fan of a team. Rafael Nadal and Rory McIlroy are my favorite athletes and they are not on a team. I root for Lebron wherever he goes. That doesn't mean I am not a real Cavs fan now. If they lose it will kill me. Now I understand those of you who have watched the Cavs your whole lives feel differently about them than I do. But I don't care if you say I am not a real fan of the Browns or A&M. I will be watching and rooting for them same as you.
Nadal and McIlroy don't compete in team sports. That statement has no bearing on the conversation.
"I root for Lebron wherever he goes. That doesn't mean I am not a real Cavs fan now." ---- That is pretty much the definition of not being a real fan. I'm guessing if Johnny was ever on another team you wouldn't be a Browns fan either. Again, that would be the definition of not being a "real" fan.
In the original post that I quoted you said that you would rather see Johnny have NFL success than the Aggies. That isn't being a "real" Aggie fan, that is being a fan of a player (and too often, those are just JF dick riders). How could you ever root for the success of some NFL team you are only following because of one guy over the team you are supposed to be a "real" fan of?
If you got upset because the team you were "real" fan of got a kick return TD and that mean Johnny didnt get stats, you dont sound like a "real" fan at all. You sound like a Johnny Football dickrider.
Also, what other good QBs has Texas A&M had?
Nadal and McIlroy don't compete in team sports. That statement has no bearing on the conversation.
"I root for Lebron wherever he goes. That doesn't mean I am not a real Cavs fan now." ---- That is pretty much the definition of not being a real fan. I'm guessing if Johnny was ever on another team you wouldn't be a Browns fan either. Again, that would be the definition of not being a "real" fan.
I hate to intersperse in a reply, but I feel it's necessary here. That would be a definition of being a FANBOY, not a fan of a team. I suppose we're going to have to get used to the Fanboy invasion. Nothing wrong with it per se, but we have attracted a few FOOTBALL fans like TexasAg 1969 in the process. Was a Browns fan before JFF got here, and I'll still be a Browns fan even if they traded Manziel to the Texans or Cowboys tomorrow.
Also, what other good QBs has Texas A&M had?
Ryan Tannehill.
-
lower lip said:
i wish i could just reach through the screen and just... ERGH... you are the worst type of human being. hitler and bin laden had more dignity, character, and virtue than you. people like you make me nauseous
Now really- that a little over the top- I doubt he's killed anyone yet.
-
I have agonized over their loses and celebrated their wins as much as you all with your respective teams. Even this year it killed me when they lost to Ole Miss and I went crazy when they beat Arkansas. There have been a lot of good quarterbacks at A&M, including Tannahill the year before Johnny. But Johnny was really that special. It got to the point where I was upset at a good kick return by A&M because it meant Johnny would get less yards.
And I don't get why rooting for certain players is worse than being a life long fan of a team. Rafael Nadal and Rory McIlroy are my favorite athletes and they are not on a team. I root for Lebron wherever he goes. That doesn't mean I am not a real Cavs fan now. If they lose it will kill me. Now I understand those of you who have watched the Cavs your whole lives feel differently about them than I do. But I don't care if you say I am not a real fan of the Browns or A&M. I will be watching and rooting for them same as you.
Nadal and McIlroy don't compete in team sports. That statement has no bearing on the conversation.
"I root for Lebron wherever he goes. That doesn't mean I am not a real Cavs fan now." ---- That is pretty much the definition of not being a real fan. I'm guessing if Johnny was ever on another team you wouldn't be a Browns fan either. Again, that would be the definition of not being a "real" fan.
In the original post that I quoted you said that you would rather see Johnny have NFL success than the Aggies. That isn't being a "real" Aggie fan, that is being a fan of a player (and too often, those are just JF dick riders). How could you ever root for the success of some NFL team you are only following because of one guy over the team you are supposed to be a "real" fan of?
If you got upset because the team you were "real" fan of got a kick return TD and that mean Johnny didnt get stats, you dont sound like a "real" fan at all. You sound like a Johnny Football dickrider.
Also, what other good QBs has Texas A&M had?
Nadal and McIlroy don't compete in team sports. That statement has no bearing on the conversation.
"I root for Lebron wherever he goes. That doesn't mean I am not a real Cavs fan now." ---- That is pretty much the definition of not being a real fan. I'm guessing if Johnny was ever on another team you wouldn't be a Browns fan either. Again, that would be the definition of not being a "real" fan.
In the original post that I quoted you said that you would rather see Johnny have NFL success than the Aggies. That isn't being a "real" Aggie fan, that is being a fan of a player (and too often, those are just JF dick riders). How could you ever root for the success of some NFL team you are only following because of one guy over the team you are supposed to be a "real" fan of?
If you got upset because the team you were "real" fan of got a kick return TD and that mean Johnny didnt get stats, you dont sound like a "real" fan at all. You sound like a Johnny Football dickrider.
Also, what other good QBs has Texas A&M had?
First of all, what makes you the judge of what a "real" fan is. Like I said I was a "real" fan of A&M many years before Johnny got there and I am a "real" fan now. But Johnny was honestly that special in my mind. I know a lot of older Aggies will disagree but I am relatively young and things have changed a bit.
And something else you need to understand about me is that I've lived in Dallas my entire life and ever since I was old enough to watch sports for whatever reason I absolutely despised Dallas teams. So it was impossible for me to be the old fashioned root for your local team guy. So no matter what I do I will never be considered a "real" fan in most people's eyes. I really don't see what the big deal is. Call be a front-running, band-wagoner, Johnny lover all you want. Fact is I enjoyed Lebron winning his titles because I was a Heat fan the last four years and now if the Cavs win that will make it 3 for me. And if Johnny wins 1 super bowl here and another somewhere else that will be 2 for me. I watch sports to see greatness, not year after year of mediocrity. That being said I might root for good players and good teams but I don't hop around. I stick to my players or my teams no matter the success or failures. This year if the Browns win it will make me just as happy as you, or close anyway. I respect cheering on local teams your whole life but that is just not the way I do it. Whether you except me as a Browns fan or not I will be here cheering for them as long as Johnny is here, whether that is 1 year or his whole career. And who knows, watching every Browns game for several years might turn into something more than just rooting for one player.
If someone can enjoy Nadal and McIlroy winning why can't I do the same for Johnny or Lebron. Sure there is definitely something about watching one team for your whole life and finally seeing them win it. I became a Yankees fan since 1998 and have rooted for them ever since. I am a Yankee fan for life, but it doesn't really feel any different than being a Johnny or Lebron fan.
Edit: If I was a fan of a team for a long time and a guy like me came along and just started rooting for my team I wouldn't like it either. But just know that I'm am not a 14 year old kid who roots for the Cowboys, Yankees, and Lakers. I am very passionate about whatever team I am rooting for and will stick with this team through thick and thin, as long as Johnny is here. I am nervous as hell for today's game, but not all for Johnny. I really want to win. I would rather Johnny throw 5 interceptions and win the game then throw for 300 yards and make spectacular plays but lose.
-
lower lip said:
perfect, you're a yankee "fan" too to top it all off... you are a LOSER. hypothetically, if you ever happened to come up here for a game, and you told people at the tailgate all of this, you would be shunned... no one would want anything to do with you.. i can guarantee no browns fan on this board wants you to pretend to be a part of us too.
"Fact is I enjoyed Lebron winning his titles because I was a Heat fan the last four years and now if the Cavs win that will make it 3 for me."
this one right here ^^ *vomits*
"If someone can enjoy Nadal and McIlroy winning why can't I do the same for Johnny or Lebron. Sure there is definitely something about watching one team for your whole life and finally seeing them win it.I became a Yankees fan since 1998"
*more puke*
like i said before, hitler and bin laden had more dignity, character, and virtue than you.. and what's worse than you claiming to be a "real" fan of everything that happens to be great, is that you see absolutely no issue in the statement - "Fact is I enjoyed Lebron winning his titles because I was a Heat fan the last four years and now if the Cavs win that will make it 3 for me."
please, don't try to associate with us.
Hitler? Bin Laden? I'm here whether you like it or not. And it makes me happy knowing a guy like you doesn't like that. So here's to OUR team winning tomorrow and getting into the playoffs.
-
Thats pretty harsh man. True, but harsh.lower lip said:
perfect, you're a yankee "fan" too to top it all off... you are a LOSER. hypothetically, if you ever happened to come up here for a game, and you told people at the tailgate all of this, you would be shunned... no one would want anything to do with you.. i can guarantee no browns fan on this board wants you to pretend to be a part of us too.
"Fact is I enjoyed Lebron winning his titles because I was a Heat fan the last four years and now if the Cavs win that will make it 3 for me."
this one right here ^^ *vomits*
"If someone can enjoy Nadal and McIlroy winning why can't I do the same for Johnny or Lebron. Sure there is definitely something about watching one team for your whole life and finally seeing them win it.I became a Yankees fan since 1998"
*more puke*
like i said before, hitler and bin laden had more dignity, character, and virtue than you.. and what's worse than you claiming to be a "real" fan of everything that happens to be great, is that you see absolutely no issue in the statement - "Fact is I enjoyed Lebron winning his titles because I was a Heat fan the last four years and now if the Cavs win that will make it 3 for me."
please, don't try to associate with us.
-
lower lip said:
perfect, you're a yankee "fan" too to top it all off... you are a LOSER. hypothetically, if you ever happened to come up here for a game, and you told people at the tailgate all of this, you would be shunned... no one would want anything to do with you.. i can guarantee no browns fan on this board wants you to pretend to be a part of us too.
"Fact is I enjoyed Lebron winning his titles because I was a Heat fan the last four years and now if the Cavs win that will make it 3 for me."
this one right here ^^ *vomits*
"If someone can enjoy Nadal and McIlroy winning why can't I do the same for Johnny or Lebron. Sure there is definitely something about watching one team for your whole life and finally seeing them win it.I became a Yankees fan since 1998"
*more puke*
like i said before, hitler and bin laden had more dignity, character, and virtue than you.. and what's worse than you claiming to be a "real" fan of everything that happens to be great, is that you see absolutely no issue in the statement - "Fact is I enjoyed Lebron winning his titles because I was a Heat fan the last four years and now if the Cavs win that will make it 3 for me."
please, don't try to associate with us.
Hitler? Bin Laden? I'm here whether you like it or not. And it makes me happy knowing a guy like you doesn't like that. So here's to OUR team winning tomorrow and getting into the playoffs.
I'm not seeing the point in pressing the issueHitler? Bin Laden? I'm here whether you like it or not. And it makes me happy knowing a guy like you doesn't like that. So here's to OUR team winning tomorrow and getting into the playoffs.
-
Fuck em up Johnny. I hope you prove yourself and start for the Browns the next 15 seasons
-
Cool vid. We're behind ya Johnny
-
Then he went out dancing with the Snickers girls.

-
Cool Hand Johnny.
It's going to be a blast watching this.
Just meet expectations, Manziel.
I expect you to rock the house, the offense to do the same,
and the defense to make those Bengal fans sorry they showed up.
-
Guys - this is his first start. Like Aaron says...R-E-L-A-X
We have a decade of amazing Qb play ahead of us. Patience
-
I think Brandon Weedon looked better on his first start, and on a lot worse team.
At this point might as well let Midge finish the season, but if he looks like he does after another two games, I wouldn't commit a season next season.
There was a reason that Brady Quinn slipped in the draft. There might be a reason Colt Manziel slid, too. And we probably didn't need to trade up to get him....
-
Guys - this is his first start. Like Aaron says...R-E-L-A-X
We have a decade of amazing Qb play ahead of us. Patience
Guys - this is his first start. Like Aaron says...R-E-L-A-X
We have a decade of amazing Qb play ahead of us. Patience
Yep, I was amazed at how much he sucked balls today.
-
Relax that was the saddest excuses for a qb I have ever seen. Geno and rg3 are saying thanks Johnny we feel better now. Johnny football no Johnny bench
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login