Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
Best comment I have seen so far on the rumor if true, "Sam Bradford is a bust who's as soft as a Kleenex. Will Cleveland EVER get it right??"
-
I basically want to hear from Manziel on the first day of camp saying he's back and ready to concentrate on football, then nothing at all from him until the exhibition games in the summer. I want to hear from *everybody else* how great he's doing, and see no pictures of him on anything inflatable. Is that so unrealistic?

I want to hear from *everybody else* how great he's doing, and see no pictures of him on anything inflatable. Is that so unrealistic?

I may get him once of those blow up girlfriends on Amazon. Rumor is she doesn't drink or do selfies.

-
I want to hear from *everybody else* how great he's doing, and see no pictures of him on anything inflatable. Is that so unrealistic?

I may get him once of those blow up girlfriends on Amazon. Rumor is she doesn't drink or do selfies.

I may get him once of those blow up girlfriends on Amazon. Rumor is she doesn't drink or do selfies.

These are better:
-
I may get him once of those blow up girlfriends on Amazon. Rumor is she doesn't drink or do selfies.

These are better:
I defer to the voice of experience. LOL!

-
I defer to the voice of experience. LOL!

I defer to the voice of experience. LOL!

They never bitch.....
-
-
I cannot wait until Manziel gets out of rehab and shuts up everybody... which probably won't work since everyone wants to bash the kid. It's gay. Manziel wasn't supposed to play last year, yet he did, since Hoyer chocked went it came crunch time, Manziel was thrown to the wolves. Give the fucking kid a chance to prove himself.
He will be fine when he's not looking over his shoulder at a pouty face cry baby as Brian Hoyer. Win or go home. The same will be for Manziel if he can't get it in the pros. But he should be given a fair chance. Get the kid some weapons and lets see what he's got. We haven't even scratched the surface of what Manziel can do come gametime. I for one, cannot wait.
I cannot wait until Manziel gets out of rehab and shuts up everybody... which probably won't work since everyone wants to bash the kid. It's gay. Manziel wasn't supposed to play last year, yet he did, since Hoyer chocked went it came crunch time, Manziel was thrown to the wolves. Give the fucking kid a chance to prove himself.
He will be fine when he's not looking over his shoulder at a pouty face cry baby as Brian Hoyer. Win or go home. The same will be for Manziel if he can't get it in the pros. But he should be given a fair chance. Get the kid some weapons and lets see what he's got. We haven't even scratched the surface of what Manziel can do come gametime. I for one, cannot wait.
PG is in Manziels corner? His career is fucked.
"cry baby Hoyer" You mean the QB that had a winning record as a starter for the Browns? Do you even watch the games? Manziel had an entire season to be prepared for his chance and he sucked giant donkey balls. He looked like a high school player trying to play in the NFL.
-
I cannot wait until Manziel gets out of rehab and shuts up everybody... which probably won't work since everyone wants to bash the kid. It's gay. Manziel wasn't supposed to play last year, yet he did, since Hoyer chocked went it came crunch time, Manziel was thrown to the wolves. Give the fucking kid a chance to prove himself.
He will be fine when he's not looking over his shoulder at a pouty face cry baby as Brian Hoyer. Win or go home. The same will be for Manziel if he can't get it in the pros. But he should be given a fair chance. Get the kid some weapons and lets see what he's got. We haven't even scratched the surface of what Manziel can do come gametime. I for one, cannot wait.
I cannot wait until Manziel gets out of rehab and shuts up everybody... which probably won't work since everyone wants to bash the kid. It's gay. Manziel wasn't supposed to play last year, yet he did, since Hoyer chocked went it came crunch time, Manziel was thrown to the wolves. Give the fucking kid a chance to prove himself.
So JM will shut up the doubters, but only if the doubters shut up and quit doubting him?
JM was supposed to play last year. Don't you remember the "change of pace" plan? The limited game packages suited to JM's skill set to be unleashed at key moments? Can't exactly blame you that you do not as they did not last long. Regardless... you can't play the rookie card in Week 16.
I have been & still am a Manziel fan. He has a passion for football & I want to see him succeed.
The kid is in rehab, so I'm with PG on this. Let's give Johnny a fair chance & see what happens.
Short of booing him at any sighting, what can we as fans do to "unfair" his chances?
What I fear most... what is at the heart of the grave doubts I hold... is that his passion for football was all wrapped up in the same bulletproof behavior pattern that kept him from applying himself to learn his craft while simultaneously partying himself into rehab.
Reckless play and reckless living were both parts of the invincible Johnny Football. Now he's just the vincible Johnny Manziel facing a life rebuild... at the ripe old age of 22.
-
I cannot wait until Manziel gets out of rehab and shuts up everybody... which probably won't work since everyone wants to bash the kid. It's gay. Manziel wasn't supposed to play last year, yet he did, since Hoyer chocked went it came crunch time, Manziel was thrown to the wolves. Give the fucking kid a chance to prove himself.
He will be fine when he's not looking over his shoulder at a pouty face cry baby as Brian Hoyer. Win or go home. The same will be for Manziel if he can't get it in the pros. But he should be given a fair chance. Get the kid some weapons and lets see what he's got. We haven't even scratched the surface of what Manziel can do come gametime. I for one, cannot wait.
PG is in Manziels corner? His career is fucked.
"cry baby Hoyer" You mean the QB that had a winning record as a starter for the Browns? Do you even watch the games? Manziel had an entire season to be prepared for his chance and he sucked giant donkey balls. He looked like a high school player trying to play in the NFL.
"cry baby Hoyer" You mean the QB that had a winning record as a starter for the Browns? Do you even watch the games? Manziel had an entire season to be prepared for his chance and he sucked giant donkey balls. He looked like a high school player trying to play in the NFL.
Hoyer had his moments but then again he looked ABYSMAL against Jacksonville, Buffalo, and Indy which cost him his job.
In no way possible am I defending Manziel because he picked around and didn't take it seriously but NO QB on the planet who ever lived could have survived that Bengals game.
I watched it 3 times over, THE ABSOLUTE WORST o-line play I've ever seen. We had a 3rd string center while Greco and Schwartz got manhandled.
Aaron Rogers and Tom Brady would have been fucked that game
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING O-LINE PLAY:
-
"cry baby Hoyer" You mean the QB that had a winning record as a starter for the Browns? Do you even watch the games? Manziel had an entire season to be prepared for his chance and he sucked giant donkey balls. He looked like a high school player trying to play in the NFL.
Hoyer had his moments but then again he looked ABYSMAL against Jacksonville, Buffalo, and Indy which cost him his job.
In no way possible am I defending Manziel because he picked around and didn't take it seriously but NO QB on the planet who ever lived could have survived that Bengals game.
I watched it 3 times over, THE ABSOLUTE WORST o-line play I've ever seen. We had a 3rd string center while Greco and Schwartz got manhandled.
Aaron Rogers and Tom Brady would have been fucked that game
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING O-LINE PLAY:
Hoyer had his moments but then again he looked ABYSMAL against Jacksonville, Buffalo, and Indy which cost him his job.
In no way possible am I defending Manziel because he picked around and didn't take it seriously but NO QB on the planet who ever lived could have survived that Bengals game.
I watched it 3 times over, THE ABSOLUTE WORST o-line play I've ever seen. We had a 3rd string center while Greco and Schwartz got manhandled.
Aaron Rogers and Tom Brady would have been fucked that game
I supported the change at QB. Hoyer played his way out of a job last season. As I said at the time....the worst thing about Manziels performance that day was that he did absolutely nothing at all that looked like a NFL QB. Not one fucking play that made you think...."yeah...that kid has some talent, he could be pretty good". He looked lost and totally unprepared for playing in the NFL.
It would be one the greatest comeback stories in sports history if he comes back and has a successful career.
-
If Manziel stays a Brown, he'll be a bust. If he gets traded to the eagles, he'll be a top 5 qb. That's usually how it goes for us
-
Walter, your link shows crappy qb play with Manziel in there. They picked up on not having to worry
about Manziel making them pay, so they went all out. Manziel was not ready to do anything but sit on the
bench and make "money" signs.
talented kid, but again, not with the program. If he can change that, cool. But his self-centeredness, etc etc etc,
really disappointed a lot of folks.
And Hoyer had lost a step and wasn't getting his passes downfield as the season wound down..
I'm in a JM "show me" state - he might turn it all around. So far he's been a disaster of his own making.
-
"cry baby Hoyer" You mean the QB that had a winning record as a starter for the Browns? Do you even watch the games? Manziel had an entire season to be prepared for his chance and he sucked giant donkey balls. He looked like a high school player trying to play in the NFL.
Hoyer had his moments but then again he looked ABYSMAL against Jacksonville, Buffalo, and Indy which cost him his job.
In no way possible am I defending Manziel because he picked around and didn't take it seriously but NO QB on the planet who ever lived could have survived that Bengals game.
I watched it 3 times over, THE ABSOLUTE WORST o-line play I've ever seen. We had a 3rd string center while Greco and Schwartz got manhandled.
Aaron Rogers and Tom Brady would have been fucked that game
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING O-LINE PLAY:
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING O-LINE PLAY:
I see some bad o line play but I see a high school QB unprepared for the NFL. What had he been doing for 5 months?
-
I cannot wait until Manziel gets out of rehab and shuts up everybody... which probably won't work since everyone wants to bash the kid. It's gay. Manziel wasn't supposed to play last year, yet he did, since Hoyer chocked went it came crunch time, Manziel was thrown to the wolves. Give the fucking kid a chance to prove himself.
So JM will shut up the doubters, but only if the doubters shut up and quit doubting him?
JM was supposed to play last year. Don't you remember the "change of pace" plan? The limited game packages suited to JM's skill set to be unleashed at key moments? Can't exactly blame you that you do not as they did not last long. Regardless... you can't play the rookie card in Week 16.
I have been & still am a Manziel fan. He has a passion for football & I want to see him succeed.
The kid is in rehab, so I'm with PG on this. Let's give Johnny a fair chance & see what happens.
Short of booing him at any sighting, what can we as fans do to "unfair" his chances?
What I fear most... what is at the heart of the grave doubts I hold... is that his passion for football was all wrapped up in the same bulletproof behavior pattern that kept him from applying himself to learn his craft while simultaneously partying himself into rehab.
Reckless play and reckless living were both parts of the invincible Johnny Football. Now he's just the vincible Johnny Manziel facing a life rebuild... at the ripe old age of 22.
Reckless play and reckless living were both parts of the invincible Johnny Football.
and you have to wonder now, considering what you said there if that was the ceiling of his talent while at A and M. playing balls out and not giving a you know what. having receivers to catch the ball when he flung it up for grabs.
yep he was great in college but a lot of QBs were great in college and did squadoosh in the NFL.
maybe we'll see, maybe we won't because if i'm ray farmer and all i need to move up to grab a petty in the draft is a late rounder and johnny manziel.............it's a done deal.
-
OK, read it. Mr. Farmer, I have one suggestion to you. Go watch the play Bradford blew out his ACL against the Browns last preseason- and every other time he's done so- a few hundred times. Get back to me and tell me with a straight face you think the second coming of KiJana Carter or Lawyer Tillman is worth Manziel and a first round pick.
A 1st rounder for a QB who's missed 31 games in 5 seasons with a passer rating of 79 and a massive contract.
I'd give up a 4th and that's it.
About right.
I would swap Manziel for Bradford straight up but I wouldn't give up anything else.
Not even sure I'd go that high Mark.
OK, read it. Mr. Farmer, I have one suggestion to you. Go watch the play Bradford blew out his ACL against the Browns last preseason- and every other time he's done so- a few hundred times. Get back to me and tell me with a straight face you think the second coming of KiJana Carter or Lawyer Tillman is worth Manziel and a first round pick.
About right.
Not even sure I'd go that high Mark.
Horta, Horta, Horta, picking fights is child's play now a days. I never said it was a good idea, just saying the rumor exists.
-
"cry baby Hoyer" You mean the QB that had a winning record as a starter for the Browns? Do you even watch the games? Manziel had an entire season to be prepared for his chance and he sucked giant donkey balls. He looked like a high school player trying to play in the NFL.
Hoyer had his moments but then again he looked ABYSMAL against Jacksonville, Buffalo, and Indy which cost him his job.
In no way possible am I defending Manziel because he picked around and didn't take it seriously but NO QB on the planet who ever lived could have survived that Bengals game.
I watched it 3 times over, THE ABSOLUTE WORST o-line play I've ever seen. We had a 3rd string center while Greco and Schwartz got manhandled.
Aaron Rogers and Tom Brady would have been fucked that game
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING O-LINE PLAY:
Aaron Rogers and Tom Brady would have been fucked that game
This is absolutely laughable... our o-line played plenty good all season for those guys to have earned MVPs on our team. And, they wouldn't have slacked as much that game if they actually believed in their quarterback... that's on Manziel, and his lack of preparation and leadership...
I've always preferred the traditional drop-back QB in the mold of Manning(s)/Luck/Flacco/Ryan/etc... but, like a typical Browns' fan, dropped that bias the second we drafted the potentially great "Johnny Football." After watching a couple pre-season moments, and a whole NFL game... I remember why I have that bias toward the "traditional" QB... it works...
Guys who stand tall in the pocket and deliver accurate footballs are always going to be more effective in the NFL than the "athletic" QB... I'd rather have a potentially healthy "traditional" QB in Bradford than a flash-in-the-pan college QB who relies on making plays with his feet... Really, it's a lose-lose unless either Bradford could stay healthy for 16 games, or Manziel proves everybody wrong and shows that he can succeed at the highest level... seems like a tall challenge for both...
And the QB search continues...
-
Aaron Rogers and Tom Brady would have been fucked that game
This is absolutely laughable... our o-line played plenty good all season for those guys to have earned MVPs on our team. And, they wouldn't have slacked as much that game if they actually believed in their quarterback... that's on Manziel, and his lack of preparation and leadership...
I've always preferred the traditional drop-back QB in the mold of Manning(s)/Luck/Flacco/Ryan/etc... but, like a typical Browns' fan, dropped that bias the second we drafted the potentially great "Johnny Football." After watching a couple pre-season moments, and a whole NFL game... I remember why I have that bias toward the "traditional" QB... it works...
Guys who stand tall in the pocket and deliver accurate footballs are always going to be more effective in the NFL than the "athletic" QB... I'd rather have a potentially healthy "traditional" QB in Bradford than a flash-in-the-pan college QB who relies on making plays with his feet... Really, it's a lose-lose unless either Bradford could stay healthy for 16 games, or Manziel proves everybody wrong and shows that he can succeed at the highest level... seems like a tall challenge for both...
And the QB search continues...
This is absolutely laughable... our o-line played plenty good all season for those guys to have earned MVPs on our team. And, they wouldn't have slacked as much that game if they actually believed in their quarterback... that's on Manziel, and his lack of preparation and leadership...
I've always preferred the traditional drop-back QB in the mold of Manning(s)/Luck/Flacco/Ryan/etc... but, like a typical Browns' fan, dropped that bias the second we drafted the potentially great "Johnny Football." After watching a couple pre-season moments, and a whole NFL game... I remember why I have that bias toward the "traditional" QB... it works...
Guys who stand tall in the pocket and deliver accurate footballs are always going to be more effective in the NFL than the "athletic" QB... I'd rather have a potentially healthy "traditional" QB in Bradford than a flash-in-the-pan college QB who relies on making plays with his feet... Really, it's a lose-lose unless either Bradford could stay healthy for 16 games, or Manziel proves everybody wrong and shows that he can succeed at the highest level... seems like a tall challenge for both...
And the QB search continues...
I'm only talking about The Bengals game on Dec. 14.
it was the worst offensive play I've seen in years.
-
This is absolutely laughable... our o-line played plenty good all season for those guys to have earned MVPs on our team. And, they wouldn't have slacked as much that game if they actually believed in their quarterback... that's on Manziel, and his lack of preparation and leadership...
I've always preferred the traditional drop-back QB in the mold of Manning(s)/Luck/Flacco/Ryan/etc... but, like a typical Browns' fan, dropped that bias the second we drafted the potentially great "Johnny Football." After watching a couple pre-season moments, and a whole NFL game... I remember why I have that bias toward the "traditional" QB... it works...
Guys who stand tall in the pocket and deliver accurate footballs are always going to be more effective in the NFL than the "athletic" QB... I'd rather have a potentially healthy "traditional" QB in Bradford than a flash-in-the-pan college QB who relies on making plays with his feet... Really, it's a lose-lose unless either Bradford could stay healthy for 16 games, or Manziel proves everybody wrong and shows that he can succeed at the highest level... seems like a tall challenge for both...
And the QB search continues...
I'm only talking about The Bengals game on Dec. 14.
it was the worst offensive play I've seen in years.
I'm only talking about The Bengals game on Dec. 14.
it was the worst offensive play I've seen in years.
That's what happens when you start a player at QB, who's the equivalent of going into the stands, and picking out the first dumb ass, dildo loving Stooler fan you see, and placing him/her under center.
-
I'm only talking about The Bengals game on Dec. 14.
it was the worst offensive play I've seen in years.
That's what happens when you start a player at QB, who's the equivalent of going into the stands, and picking out the first dumb ass, dildo loving Stooler fan you see, and placing him/her under center.
-
Class act right here everyone.
Thank you. Go Aggies
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login