Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
Did you see that picture??? By golly the bastard went to a baseball game! With a girl no less!!
And looky there will you? He's got a damn smile on his face! Why I oughta...
WSS
Did you see that picture??? By golly the bastard went to a baseball game! With a girl no less!!
And looky there will you? He's got a damn smile on his face! Why I oughta...
WSS
The reason for the smile.....she is giving him a hand job right there...at least that is the way it appears.
-
Statement from Manziel:
"I would like to thank my family, friends, the Browns organization, my teammates, and Browns fans everywhere, for your patience, understanding, and support during my stay at Caron. The doctors and staff have been amazing and what I’ve learned in the last couple of months has been tremendous. I owe private apologies to a lot of people that I disappointed but a very public one to the Browns organization and the fans that I let down. I take full responsibility for my actions and it’s my intention to work very hard to regain everyone’s trust and respect. I understand that will take time and will only happen through what I do and not what I say. I also understand there’s a lot of curiosity about this but anyone who has a friend or family-member that’s been through things like this knows it’s an ongoing process. I’m going to continue to ask folks to try to respect my privacy as I determine to what degree I am comfortable talking about a subject which I consider very personal. Most of you have been considerate about that and I thank you for it. I look forward to seeing my teammates next week and focusing on football and my desire to be the best possible player, teammate, and man that I can be.”
-
Statement from Manziel:
"I would like to thank my family, friends, the Browns organization, my teammates, and Browns fans everywhere, for your patience, understanding, and support during my stay at Caron. The doctors and staff have been amazing and what I’ve learned in the last couple of months has been tremendous. I owe private apologies to a lot of people that I disappointed but a very public one to the Browns organization and the fans that I let down. I take full responsibility for my actions and it’s my intention to work very hard to regain everyone’s trust and respect. I understand that will take time and will only happen through what I do and not what I say. I also understand there’s a lot of curiosity about this but anyone who has a friend or family-member that’s been through things like this knows it’s an ongoing process. I’m going to continue to ask folks to try to respect my privacy as I determine to what degree I am comfortable talking about a subject which I consider very personal. Most of you have been considerate about that and I thank you for it. I look forward to seeing my teammates next week and focusing on football and my desire to be the best possible player, teammate, and man that I can be.”
Statement from Manziel:
" I take full responsibility for my actions and it’s my intention to work very hard to regain everyone’s trust and respect.”
He had no respect from me to begin so not much for him to regain
-
Statement from Manziel:
" I take full responsibility for my actions and it’s my intention to work very hard to regain everyone’s trust and respect.”
He had no respect from me to begin so not much for him to regain
He had no respect from me to begin so not much for him to regain
Great support there. Why don't you take him out for a beer while you're at it.
-
He had no respect from me to begin so not much for him to regain
Great support there. Why don't you take him out for a beer while you're at it.
Great support there. Why don't you take him out for a beer while you're at it.
Ha!...and if Manziel accepted ....and got wasted......then in trouble......you'd probably blame the guy who took him out....right?
-
Posted this a.m on Cantonrep .com
Johnny Manziel has released a statement through the Browns about where he stands in the wake of a long stay at a treatment facility.Released this morning at 10, the statement said:“I would like to thank my family, friends, the Browns organization, my teammates and Browns fans everywhere for your patience, understanding and support during my stay at Caron. The doctors and staff have been amazing and what I’ve learned in the last couple of months has been tremendous.“I owe private apologies to a lot of people that I disappointed but a very public one to the Browns organization and the fans that I let down. I take full responsibility for my actions and it’s my intention to work very hard to regain everyone’s trust and respect.“I understand that will take time and will only happen through what I do and not what I say. I also understand there’s a lot of curiosity about this but anyone who has a friend or family member that’s been through things like this knows it’s an ongoing process.“I’m going to continue to ask folks to try to respect my privacy as I determine to what degree I am comfortable talking about a subject which I consider very personal. Most of you have been considerate about that and I thank you for it.To continue reading:
-
good luck with not getting asked any questions.........especially if the media circus comes back to town.
let's just hope the 'other' fans don't come along with them....again.
-
OK, so he really wasn't doing this thing that close to Cleveland as stated. He was at Caron, which is closer to Philadelphia.
Well, I guess that is closer to Cleveland than Texas or California where a lot of celebrities go for this sort of rehab. So perhaps it is good to know that he didn't go to a "celebrity rehab center".
-
I hope he made a lifestyle change. Now he can pick up the pieces and start anew.
-
Everyone deserves a second chance- Manziel couldn't have fallen more on his ass last year and I respect him for manning up and realizing he needs help. I still believe he's the best option the Browns have for QB for this season coming up and I hope this is the start of a career. I'm still amazed at how many people in media are attacking the dude when he basically submitted that he was a jerk who needed help.
-
I honestly think that him making an ass out of himself during his rookie year is the best thing that could have happened for his career. A lot of times people need to fail at something before they become truly great at it. It still remains to be seen if he has the skill set for the NFL. Hopefully he pans out, but I think he can be adequate enough to take the job from McCown.
-
The Browns can only benefit by supporting him, in his open commitment to
get his life and health on track.
Should really be something to watch him become a happy, upstanding
qb in the NFL. I hope he gets his life permanently back on track and has a great life.
-
OK, so he really wasn't doing this thing that close to Cleveland as stated. He was at Caron, which is closer to Philadelphia.
Well, I guess that is closer to Cleveland than Texas or California where a lot of celebrities go for this sort of rehab. So perhaps it is good to know that he didn't go to a "celebrity rehab center".
OK, so he really wasn't doing this thing that close to Cleveland as stated. He was at Caron, which is closer to Philadelphia.
Well, I guess that is closer to Cleveland than Texas or California where a lot of celebrities go for this sort of rehab. So perhaps it is good to know that he didn't go to a "celebrity rehab center".
There is one in TX and FL also.
-
hey either he steps up and plays at the nfl level or he doesn't. that's the bottom line. anything after that he's going to have to figure out on his own. browns have to many lost seasons at the QB position to be worried about someone who can't make the transition (if that's the case). i don't wish him any ill-will but this is a biz and if you or i couldn't do the job we were signed on to do you better damn well know that radio shack would fire you.
-
Enough already with the Manziel bitch gossip.
-
-
2 Key unanswered Questions-- 1. Lost trust in some players when he was announced Starter late in season and was it due to his performance or 2. I am young and not going to change my lifestyle for no one ???
1. was named starter because of Brian Hoyers poor performance.2 Key unanswered Questions-- 1. Lost trust in some players when he was announced Starter late in season and was it due to his performance or 2. I am young and not going to change my lifestyle for no one ???
2 that's a paraphrase and his grammar is better than yours.
3 a lot of you bitches will hate him no matter what so who cares?
My reaction? Fair enough kid, let's play football.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
