Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
a few years?
HA!!!
-
The philosophy of OC DeFilippo is spot on in my opinion when he states that an NFL quarterback today has to be sold out to the game and have a 24/7 commitment. That is the kind of commitment that will be expected from JM.
This.^^ THIS, goddammit.
Johnny has talked a good game since day one. Shut the fuck up. Stop talking.
SHOW ME SOMETHING.
Fine. I accept your apology. Now, move your ass into the facility in Berea, make DeFlippo your bestie,
and SHOW ME you're willing to do what it takes to be a successful NFL quarterback.
This.^^ THIS, goddammit.
Johnny has talked a good game since day one. Shut the fuck up. Stop talking.
Ask and ye shall receive.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/04/johnny_manziel_is_participatin.html
-
i see a well respected sports journalist agrees with me about manziel jumping back into his celebrity 'mode'.
-
Well unless he was seen guzzling beer at the Cavs game who gives a fuck? He is close friends with Lebron and who cares what some journalist has to say.
-
-
Can someone translate please?
-
From English into???
-
it says this:
-
-
From English into???
From English into???
From Ebonics into English, if ya'll understands that in TX.
-
-
Here's my "I want to piss everyone off" draft.
#1) Tampa Bay - Winston
#2) Tennessee - Trades with Cleveland
(Cleveland trades #12, #19, Josh Gordon, and two fourth round picks for #2)
#2) Cleveland - Trades with New York
(New York trades #6, #37 and 2016 1st round pick for #2, 2015 5th round pick and 2016 third round pick)
#2) New York via Cleveland via Tennessee - Mariota
#3) Jacksonville - Dante Fowler, Jr.
#4) Oakland - Amari Cooper
#5) Redskins - Shane Ray
#6) Cleveland - Leonard Williams
Cleveland then trades Johnny Manziel to Philadelphia for Tim Tebow and a 2016 second round pick.
Cleveland takes Devin Smith and Eric Kendricks in the second.
RECAP:
Cleveland loses #12, #19, two fourth round picks, fifth round pick, 2016 third round pick, Johnny Manziel, Josh Gordon
Cleveland gains #6, #37, 2016 first round pick, 2016 second round pick, Tim Tebow
Cleveland drafts Leonard Williams, Devin Smith, Eric Kendricks, BPA
In 2016, Cleveland packages both firsts and a second to move up and take Cardale Jones.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
I have never believed, and I don't believe now, that he did this on his own. I believe the Browns wisely went to him and said "you've signed up for rehab, here are your plane tickets, don't fuck this up".
Well the only logical conclusion from that is that the Browns front office is full of liars, including coach Pettine.
-
Only little flaw is that Williams does not get past both Jags and Skins-no way Jose.
-
Yea, OK, we could get crazy....but, why?
-
Here's my "I want to piss everyone off" draft.
TC
*************************************
That is the funniest mock draft of the whole spring. -
Only little flaw is that Williams does not get past both Jags and Skins-no way Jose.
Only little flaw is that Williams does not get past both Jags and Skins-no way Jose.
I personally think he makes it past the Jags, but definitely not the Raiders...however rumors have it that teams aren't valuing him as much as the media is.
I think I basically just went pick for pick with McShay's recent mock draft for Picks 3, 4 and 5...I don't care enough about those teams to actually do research on which individual players they like the most - just positions.
-
Yea, OK, we could get crazy....but, why?
Yea, OK, we could get crazy....but, why?
Just to do it.
I'm in a very troll mood today. I also think we should trade up, then trade back, then trade back again just to see if we can gain an extra first round pick in 2016 and not lose any picks in the first three rounds of this years draft.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login