Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
I don't Manziel to play this year at all. I hope he gets a good 2-3 years to learn the ropes and work on arm strength like Brees
-
I don't Manziel to play this year at all. I hope he gets a good 2-3 years to learn the ropes and work on arm strength like Brees
I think thats MPs plan. I kind of want him to start the entire season now and get a better idea if we're drafting another first round QB. But I'm not MP and that's not why they signed McClownI don't Manziel to play this year at all. I hope he gets a good 2-3 years to learn the ropes and work on arm strength like Brees
-
LOL, Jonball has managed to nail every fail possible to this point. Chronic arm soreness rounds out the list nicely.
-
I blame hoorta for threatening to close the other thread...
If JM's elbow only needs rest, then I'm not sure why we'd sign another QB...
McCown was going likely going to play into the 3rd anyway. Just give Thad the remainder of game 3 and get JM ready for Game 4.
-
I blame hoorta for threatening to close the other thread...
If JM's elbow only needs rest, then I'm not sure why we'd sign another QB...
McCown was going likely going to play into the 3rd anyway. Just give Thad the remainder of game 3 and get JM ready for Game 4.
I blame hoorta for threatening to close the other thread...
If JM's elbow only needs rest, then I'm not sure why we'd sign another QB...
McCown was going likely going to play into the 3rd anyway. Just give Thad the remainder of game 3 and get JM ready for Game 4.
Hey, Zombo seconded my opinion about a thread getting too long. Most Mods will close threads after 20 pages or so- just too much to wade through.
-
Why rule him out so soon? Saturday is 4 daus away. I'm anxious to hear what the MRI says.
-
Again,you never know what to believe. It was normal arm soreness?(Mon.) Tues. was a off day- Did coaches decide why risk JM in a dress rehersal when Josh needs 3 Qrts? Now today MRI is fine and no Tommy John Surgery needed. You can bet 2marro you will hear on sports radio somebody will still have JM as our starter for Jets game. God we love Preseason football

-
Again,you never know what to believe. It was normal arm soreness?(Mon.) Tues. was a off day- Did coaches decide why risk JM in a dress rehersal when Josh needs 3 Qrts? Now today MRI is fine and no Tommy John Surgery needed. You can bet 2marro you will hear on sports radio somebody will still have JM as our starter for Jets game. God we love Preseason football

Again,you never know what to believe. It was normal arm soreness?(Mon.) Tues. was a off day- Did coaches decide why risk JM in a dress rehersal when Josh needs 3 Qrts? Now today MRI is fine and no Tommy John Surgery needed. You can bet 2marro you will hear on sports radio somebody will still have JM as our starter for Jets game. God we love Preseason football

They already got MRI results?
-
So? Browns may have to sign another QB.....hey! How about Michael Vick? Errr, no, he is taken.
How about Rex Grossman......err no, he too is taken.
Who is out there? Jason Campbell? Burned that bridge
Tyler Thigpen.....wouldn't surprise me
Caleb Hanie....good for some jokes
Jordan Palmer?
Ryan Lindley....the worst QB ever
Matt Flynn?
Jake Locker....didn't he say he was retiring?
Devin Gardner? Better to switch Pryor back
Tajh Boyd? Steelers cut him loose
Tavaris Jackson....think he signed with Seahawks
Josh Johnson...may as well have Josh Cribbs.
Any other names?
John Skelton.....better off with Red.
-
Why rule him out so soon? Saturday is 4 daus away. I'm anxious to hear what the MRI says.
Why rule him out so soon? Saturday is 4 daus away. I'm anxious to hear what the MRI says.
Maybe they don't want him to play lights out.
-
ABF-- If you can bear it, get Sports Time Ohio Drennan live has up to date Browns updates daily and MRI came back fine was reported. 3:30-6:30 it a live call in show with some hater Browns fans and Bruce's only fix is Buckeye players so get what you can and laugh.
-
-
I don't doubt that the Browns are looking at all kinds of draft prospects for next year. That is what a scouting department is for. They are obviously also having a close look at Cardale Jones.....and Hackenberg, and Jared Goff and others.
-
So? Browns may have to sign another QB.....hey! How about Michael Vick? Errr, no, he is taken.
How about Rex Grossman......err no, he too is taken.
Who is out there? Jason Campbell? Burned that bridge
Tyler Thigpen.....wouldn't surprise me
Caleb Hanie....good for some jokes
Jordan Palmer?
Ryan Lindley....the worst QB ever
Matt Flynn?
Jake Locker....didn't he say he was retiring?
Devin Gardner? Better to switch Pryor back
Tajh Boyd? Steelers cut him loose
Tavaris Jackson....think he signed with Seahawks
Josh Johnson...may as well have Josh Cribbs.
Any other names?
John Skelton.....better off with Red.
So? Browns may have to sign another QB.....hey! How about Michael Vick? Errr, no, he is taken.
Well he's not gonna be on the team for long....just because Steeler fans demand he be booted off! Riiiight.
This is embarrassing....
-
So? Browns may have to sign another QB.....hey! How about Michael Vick? Errr, no, he is taken.
Well he's not gonna be on the team for long....just because Steeler fans demand he be booted off! Riiiight.
This is embarrassing....
Well he's not gonna be on the team for long....just because Steeler fans demand he be booted off! Riiiight.
This is embarrassing....
Ahhh ... Pittsburgh Public Schools.
"Let's united as Steeler fans!"
Zombo
-
I actually respect the inbred for that. Can't stand fucking Vick.
Actually, I still don't respect the inbred but it is a good effort by them.
-
So? Browns may have to sign another QB.....hey! How about Michael Vick? Errr, no, he is taken.
Well he's not gonna be on the team for long....just because Steeler fans demand he be booted off! Riiiight.
This is embarrassing....
Well he's not gonna be on the team for long....just because Steeler fans demand he be booted off! Riiiight.
This is embarrassing....
Yea....well,you know what they say about GMs and coaches who listen to fans: you do it enough you will become one of them. (i.e. you will be fired)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login