Pluto talks Mayfield
-
But never mentions Beachwood or Highland Heights.
Cleveland Browns: Talking Baker Mayfield, Tyrod Taylor & Hard Knocks -- Terry Pluto (video)
https://search.app.goo.gl/LD9dU
Shared from my Google feed
WSS
-
Well Pluto must be more of a Gates Mills kind of guy
-
Well Pluto must be more of a Gates Mills kind of guy
Well Pluto must be more of a Gates Mills kind of guy
I have a cousin and her husband that live there......both are doctors.
-
I always look for the crux of Pluto's writings, I think this might be it this week:
......"But Dorsey was keeping lips sealed before the draft. Making Mayfield the No. 1 pick didn't leak out until about 36 hours before the draft.
As for the selection of Denzel Ward at No. 4, that shocked nearly everyone who followed the draft....."
Sure fooled me but it might work out, we'll all see in time.
-
Mayfield and Ward were the top PFF players at their positions. All of you who thought analytics was gone -- it never left.
The debate should never be about the applicability of the stats. If you want to discuss corporate structure, great! But that's a discussion, nothing's cut-and-dried.
-
Well Pluto must be more of a Gates Mills kind of guy
Well Pluto must be more of a Gates Mills kind of guy
Why would you say that Gipper? Terry went to Benedictine, not Gilmore Academy...
-
Well Pluto must be more of a Gates Mills kind of guy
Why would you say that Gipper? Terry went to Benedictine, not Gilmore Academy...
-
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Pluto was one of the people who wasn't sold on Baker before the draft, but after we drafted him he was on board. Did I make that up? If I did, I'm sorry, LOL. Too lazy to verify.
Anyways, I like Pluto's short videos he makes about the Browns. After we drafted Baker, there were a lot of analysts and NFL personalities who were kind of like, "Well, I guess it DOES make sense to draft him number 1." When you look at the accuracy, the few turnovers, the drive to be great, the immense chip on his shoulder from having to walk-on to TWO major football programs and then dominating...it's just incredible. I'm not saying that Baker is going to take the league by storm right out of the gates, but what feels REALLY GOOD is that I know for basically a fact that Baker is going to work his TAIL off. Anybody can say what they want about his brashness, his moxie, or even his immature antics, but I don't think there is ANYONE who can say one negative word about his work ethic. Furthermore, Baker gets to learn from Tyrod Taylor, who might not be the epitome of "NFL All-Pro QB", but Tyrod IS KNOWN to be a guy who works just about harder than anyone. That's definitely something positive Baker can learn from, and he's even said as much.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login