Skip to content

Delete This Account

The Browns Board
41 18 1.4k 1
  • I'll believe he leaves this board when I see it.

    Sincerely, 
     

    miktoxic and LondonBrown 

  • Heres a parting gift...

    th?id=OIP.QOHlt-cyGXv8hQS-k2UZWQHaJ4&pid

  • Mods, delete this account.

    Goodbye NFL, goodbye Browns, goodbye Brownsboard.

    Good luck all.

    @sober-poet said:

    Mods, delete this account.

    Goodbye NFL, goodbye Browns, goodbye Brownsboard.

    Good luck all.

    Would it help if one of the gay members pulled your peepee? Calsnots?

  • @syd said:

    did you come over from "the dawg pound message board" also ?

    Shep started here.

    It's a long story.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Shep started here.

    It's a long story.

    Z

    Shep is actually a pretty decent guy, of 20,000+ posts here. He migrated to "the other place that cannot be named" when we had the great gay Brady Quinn disruption. BTW, I came out on the good side of that argument- "it's a sin if we draft Quinn".  I occasionally drop by "over there" to say hi, there's a bunch of posters I'd welcome with open arms here. 

    He apparently does some stuff in Hollywood as a writer. Quite elusive, but I finally tracked him down in person a few years back at & after a Browns game. Nephew Dan agrees with this old fart- his daughter is smoking hot. 

  • Zombo said:

    Shep started here.

    It's a long story.

    Z

    Shep is actually a pretty decent guy, of 20,000+ posts here. He migrated to "the other place that cannot be named" when we had the great gay Brady Quinn disruption. BTW, I came out on the good side of that argument- "it's a sin if we draft Quinn".  I occasionally drop by "over there" to say hi, there's a bunch of posters I'd welcome with open arms here. 

    He apparently does some stuff in Hollywood as a writer. Quite elusive, but I finally tracked him down in person a few years back at & after a Browns game. Nephew Dan agrees with this old fart- his daughter is smoking hot. 

    @hoorta said:

    Shep is actually a pretty decent guy, of 20,000+ posts here. He migrated to "the other place that cannot be named" when we had the great gay Brady Quinn disruption. BTW, I came out on the good side of that argument- "it's a sin if we draft Quinn".  I occasionally drop by "over there" to say hi, there's a bunch of posters I'd welcome with open arms here. 

    He apparently does some stuff in Hollywood as a writer. Quite elusive, but I finally tracked him down in person a few years back at & after a Browns game. Nephew Dan agrees with this old fart- his daughter is smoking hot. 

    I missed that whole  DA/Quinn debate.   Good thing.  In the end what was the argument really about?   Which one was worse?  As they both ended up being bad....not that we have had much better since.

  • @hoorta said:

    Shep is actually a pretty decent guy, of 20,000+ posts here. He migrated to "the other place that cannot be named" when we had the great gay Brady Quinn disruption. BTW, I came out on the good side of that argument- "it's a sin if we draft Quinn".  I occasionally drop by "over there" to say hi, there's a bunch of posters I'd welcome with open arms here. 

    He apparently does some stuff in Hollywood as a writer. Quite elusive, but I finally tracked him down in person a few years back at & after a Browns game. Nephew Dan agrees with this old fart- his daughter is smoking hot. 

    I missed that whole  DA/Quinn debate.   Good thing.  In the end what was the argument really about?   Which one was worse?  As they both ended up being bad....not that we have had much better since.

    @the-gipper said:

    I missed that whole  DA/Quinn debate.   Good thing.  In the end what was the argument really about?   Which one was worse?  As they both ended up being bad....not that we have had much better since.

    If you lived through Hoyer/Manziel you lived through Anderson/Quinn.

    Mediocre nobody is performing OK and the team is performing well. Fanboys want shiny new first rounder. Every time the starter has a bad game, the screaming begins. Eventually the coach succumbs. The draft pick sucks (which the coach already knew) the team goes to hell and we reboot the whole thing with another mediocre QB holding the place for another shiny new rookie.

    Leave Tyrod alone.

    Zombo

    --Mayfield will take the job when he's ready. Win games on Sundays no matter what.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I missed that whole  DA/Quinn debate.   Good thing.  In the end what was the argument really about?   Which one was worse?  As they both ended up being bad....not that we have had much better since.

    If you lived through Hoyer/Manziel you lived through Anderson/Quinn.

    Mediocre nobody is performing OK and the team is performing well. Fanboys want shiny new first rounder. Every time the starter has a bad game, the screaming begins. Eventually the coach succumbs. The draft pick sucks (which the coach already knew) the team goes to hell and we reboot the whole thing with another mediocre QB holding the place for another shiny new rookie.

    Leave Tyrod alone.

    Zombo

    --Mayfield will take the job when he's ready. Win games on Sundays no matter what.

    Zombo said:

    If you lived through Hoyer/Manziel you lived through Anderson/Quinn.

    I just thought that was sillyiness...don't recall that is particularly caused a riff here

    Mediocre nobody is performing OK and the team is performing well. Fanboys want shiny new first rounder. Every time the starter has a bad game, the screaming begins. Eventually the coach succumbs. The draft pick sucks (which the coach already knew) the team goes to hell and we reboot the whole thing with another mediocre QB holding the place for another shiny new rookie.

    Leave Tyrod alone.

    Zombo

    --Mayfield will take the job when he's ready. Win games on Sundays no matter what.

    Story of our lives lately.

  • I just thought that was sillyiness...don't recall that is particularly caused a riff here

    It was different the second time around because I just tossed all the fanboys except the two that are still here.

    Back then the "Quinn Fags"... MZ, Shep, Inspecta etc ...thought they had a right to tell Stan and I how to run the board. They thought that since they posted every day, that they had a say in the management, like it was some Commie commune or something.

    We had a poster named Lumbergh, who was a ... the one and only ... fanboy of Derek Anderson. He was an Oregon St. fan/grad and followed Anderson to our board and went after anyone who challenged Anderson. He was like Poetic G but with a razor sharp wit and relentless protection of his man.


    Well, the Quinn Fags didn't like that we gave him equal protection to do his thing. They wanted us to ban him. They were even convinced he was a ghost account set up by me or Stan (or Ghoolie) ... he wasn't. He was a real dude.


    They were so irate that we wouldn't reign in Lumbergh that they threatened to leave. That was all Stan needed to hear.


    Stan and I noticed three things: 1)The Quinn Fags were gay. 2) The Browns won more games when Anderson QB'd. And most importantly, 3)Lumbergh had the same right as them to express his opinions, if they couldn't handle him that was their problem.


    So one day, MZ stands up and says something along the lines of "If you don't ban Lumbergh, then delete me". Boom, he was gone, Stan shot him down in the middle of the street with his blood spattering on Shep's Cardigan sweater.

    Everyone that complained got shot in the middle of the street too. Their shell of a deleted account was all that remained in the thread.


    So the Quinn Fags that were still here (Shep, Inspecta, etc. ) used our PM system to contact each other and set up a rival board. We just banned them all.

    They started their board, gave it a homoerotic name and struggled for years, begging members for money and having a hard time keeping one page of active threads.

    Not sure if it is still there, but if it is I'm sure it sucks. A bunch of whiny pussies complaining about moderation and Shep fellating every Joey Harrington  that has a pro day.


    So Sober Poet, we have no problem deleting your account, we once deleted half the board ... so what's your beef?


    Zombo

  • Sounds a bit like the whole  Cal jumping on Allen's knob, and hating on Rosen...and the Rosen knob gobblers hating on Cal.  Except to a more extreme degree....because those guys  Quinn/DA  were actually Browns, not just prospects.  

    Me?  I just want us to get a guy that can win.  Hopefully between TT and BM we got that now.   If not....we can make like Heidi Klum and say aufwiedersehen to them as well.

  • Frickin' Lumbergh..... those sure were the days. 

  • This is actually completely hilarious.

  • The suspense......... waiting for the explanation....... eh, Shmuck it 

  • That was an interesting story, Zombo. Thanks for sharing. 

  • @syd said:

    did you come over from "the dawg pound message board" also ?

    Shep started here.

    It's a long story.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Shep started here.

    It's a long story.

    Z

    well its probably a good thing he is not around with me here

  • Did someone say they wanted their account deleted?

    (loading gun)

  • mz the pussy was one of the main instigators.  We didn't get along well.

  • mz the pussy was one of the main instigators.  We didn't get along well.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    mz the pussy the pussy was one of the main instigators.  We didn't get along well.

    Was he literate and possessed all of his teeth?

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    mz the pussy the pussy was one of the main instigators.  We didn't get along well.

    Was he literate and possessed all of his teeth?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Was he literate and possessed all of his teeth?

    You still here newb?  Too bad.

  • Ok sober poet, that was a bitch move. Anytime someone says goodbye in whatever shape or form, they come back to explain themself. That way we can ridicule them without mercy. Bad form sir, bad form. 

  • Come on sober at least post office a few hundred word rant.

    You owe us that much!

    WSS