A little fashion chat
-
-
I think the primary logo needs changed but the helmet logo should stick around in some capacity and the helmet itself should never change. But the logo can't be the cartoon dog or some other bs. Make it a block CB, or Cleveland in cursive or some Sheet.
I think the primary logo needs changed but the helmet logo should stick around in some capacity and the helmet itself should never change. But the logo can't be the cartoon dog or some other bs. Make it a block CB, or Cleveland in cursive or some Sheet.
One more like 2016 or 2017 and this has to be the new design until it's earned off.
-
I'm more excited about the fact that we only have to endure two more seasons of the current abortions of uniforms.
Then again, if the current ownership ok'd the current uniforms, dog knows what they will greenlight next.
-
I expect a TON of polling and design competitions. Like, leave no stone unturned type of stuff. We need to get this right and everyone knows it. Now, what right IS...that's a giant problem. There's a large part of me that likes our orange helmets with the stripe. I don't want something tacky and childish like a milk bone drawn on the sides, but I DO want to see as many options as possible, ya know?
As far as the uniforms are concerned, I'll never know how we screwed that up. Didn't we pay some company millions of dollars to "design" for us, only for us to basically wear white every week? That's so dumb (although I COULD be mistaken about hiring a design company, so don't quote me). Still, how difficult can designing new uniforms be?! You know what I've found? Many fans really like our orange uniforms! I'm not saying we wear them EVERY week, but lord...how about SOMETIMES. And probably not orange jerseys with orange pants, that's a bit much. Orange with white looked good, right? I thought our brown uniforms were very good too. They might be my favorite. Brown jersey, brown pants with orange stripe down the side. Not hard.
-
Maybe we should start a project runway forum
-
-
Cleveland Browns: Graphic designer was right about the logo
https://search.app.goo.gl/skv9a
Shared from my Google feed
Cleveland Browns: Graphic designer was right about the logo
https://search.app.goo.gl/skv9a
Shared from my Google feed
WTF? The Browns don't have a logo.
-
Definition: Definition of logo for English Language Learners. : a symbol that is used to identify a company and that appears on its products.
I maintain the Browns' logo is the most easily identified in the NFL from a visibility standpoint. Add a WINNING Browns' Team & that's a great combination. I don't think we are far from reaching that status.
KEEP THE LOGO!!! It simply & without question identifies the Cleveland Browns.
Mike
Definition: Definition of logo for English Language Learners. : a symbol that is used to identify a company and that appears on its products.
I maintain the Browns' logo is the most easily identified in the NFL from a visibility standpoint. Add a WINNING Browns' Team & that's a great combination. I don't think we are far from reaching that status.
KEEP THE LOGO!!! It simply & without question identifies the Cleveland Browns.
Mike
WTF are you jackoffs talking about? The Browns have no logo.
-
Definition: Definition of logo for English Language Learners. : a symbol that is used to identify a company and that appears on its products.
I maintain the Browns' logo is the most easily identified in the NFL from a visibility standpoint. Add a WINNING Browns' Team & that's a great combination. I don't think we are far from reaching that status.
KEEP THE LOGO!!! It simply & without question identifies the Cleveland Browns.
Mike
WTF are you jackoffs talking about? The Browns have no logo.
-
I hope there is a gray/orange option in the new new uniforms. It's a sharp look.
That's not bad. I could live with something like that.
Mike
-
The logo is the orange helmet.
Mike
Ridiculous. The Browns have no logo. Orange is a color, not a logo. You can register a logo. You can't register a color. Time to bring back the Brownie and make him a testosterone fired up badass.
-
I hope there is a gray/orange option in the new new uniforms. It's a sharp look.
The Browns Stadium has Tennessee shaped scoreboards, so Haslam going with uniforms of his favorite school wouldn't be a shock.
-
It's a sharp look, no one in the NFL uses it. But plenty use white and orange including a nemesis in our own division.
-
What exactly are you confused about, Orion?
-
The logo is the orange helmet.
Mike
Ridiculous. The Browns have no logo. Orange is a color, not a logo. You can register a logo. You can't register a color. Time to bring back the Brownie and make him a testosterone fired up badass.
Time to bring back the Brownie and make him a testosterone fired up badass.
As the stars have aligned, I actually agree with you.
The Elf (Brownie) has been associated with us for as long as I can remember (54 + years?, for me).....until JUST recently. People say he's not ferocious enough. Really? Is that what's required? Is anyone going to think of a Dolphin as mean? Or how about a Saint? There's Saints Peter & Paul sacking a QB and rubbing his nose in the ground.
Bring back the thing that has represented us (kinda' sorta') all along...and make him look mean if ya have to. Give him some brass knuckles...and a sling-shot.
-
What exactly are you confused about, Orion?
What exactly are you confused about, Orion?
Would you prefer the sad icon?
-
I would prefer the browns not to look like the most boring football team that ever played.
-
I would prefer the browns not to look like the most boring football team that ever played.
I would prefer the browns not to look like the most boring football team that ever played.
Winning cures everything. Think the people in Green Bay or Pittsburgh are screaming for a uniform or logo change? I doubt it. Sorry if I don't get the "we gotta have something new to look cool" thinking. The Browns colors are (technically) seal brown and orange. NOT grey. Of course there's been a big push (by Nike) to sell new gear to make every teams colors darker. Wow, the fashion police must LOVE Oregon's putrid uniforms (totally sponsored and paid for by Phil Knight, the owner of Nike and Oregon alum's) look. Whoopee, everyone will be wearing black like the Raiders soon. Notre Dame and Penn State have plain helmets- See if there's a big push to put the Leprechaun or Nittany Lion on the helmets respectively. Ohio State with Brutus Buckeye- nah- doesn't work, at least for me.
-
I would prefer the browns not to look like the most boring football team that ever played.
Winning cures everything. Think the people in Green Bay or Pittsburgh are screaming for a uniform or logo change? I doubt it. Sorry if I don't get the "we gotta have something new to look cool" thinking. The Browns colors are (technically) seal brown and orange. NOT grey. Of course there's been a big push (by Nike) to sell new gear to make every teams colors darker. Wow, the fashion police must LOVE Oregon's putrid uniforms (totally sponsored and paid for by Phil Knight, the owner of Nike and Oregon alum's) look. Whoopee, everyone will be wearing black like the Raiders soon. Notre Dame and Penn State have plain helmets- See if there's a big push to put the Leprechaun or Nittany Lion on the helmets respectively. Ohio State with Brutus Buckeye- nah- doesn't work, at least for me.
Winning cures everything. Think the people in Green Bay or Pittsburgh are screaming for a uniform or logo change? I doubt it. Sorry if I don't get the "we gotta have something new to look cool" thinking. The Browns colors are (technically) seal brown and orange. NOT grey. Of course there's been a big push (by Nike) to sell new gear to make every teams colors darker. Wow, the fashion police must LOVE Oregon's putrid uniforms (totally sponsored and paid for by Phil Knight, the owner of Nike and Oregon alum's) look. Whoopee, everyone will be wearing black like the Raiders soon. Notre Dame and Penn State have plain helmets- See if there's a big push to put the Leprechaun or Nittany Lion on the helmets respectively. Ohio State with Brutus Buckeye- nah- doesn't work, at least for me.
I've always wondered why NO ONE seems to care that Ohio State doesn't have a logo on their helmet, but so many people (mostly non-Browns fans) seem fixated by it.
-
Winning cures everything. Think the people in Green Bay or Pittsburgh are screaming for a uniform or logo change? I doubt it. Sorry if I don't get the "we gotta have something new to look cool" thinking. The Browns colors are (technically) seal brown and orange. NOT grey. Of course there's been a big push (by Nike) to sell new gear to make every teams colors darker. Wow, the fashion police must LOVE Oregon's putrid uniforms (totally sponsored and paid for by Phil Knight, the owner of Nike and Oregon alum's) look. Whoopee, everyone will be wearing black like the Raiders soon. Notre Dame and Penn State have plain helmets- See if there's a big push to put the Leprechaun or Nittany Lion on the helmets respectively. Ohio State with Brutus Buckeye- nah- doesn't work, at least for me.
I've always wondered why NO ONE seems to care that Ohio State doesn't have a logo on their helmet, but so many people (mostly non-Browns fans) seem fixated by it.
I've always wondered why NO ONE seems to care that Ohio State doesn't have a logo on their helmet, but so many people (mostly non-Browns fans) seem fixated by it.
I don't give a sh!t about the logo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login