Skip to content

Cleveland in the Finals

The Browns Board
36 14 1.3k 1
  • I can't stand GS. 

    LeBron is the GOAT. When Cavs came back from a 3-1 deficit to beat that warriors team for the team's first ever championship.... That's as impressive as you can ask for.  

    Screenshot_20180530-165806.png

  • @mjp28 said:

    The bookmaking community seem to agree with you:

    ODDS TO WIN THE 2017-18 NBA FINALS (6/15/18)  vegasinsider.com 
    Team Odds
    Golden State Warriors 1/10 <---- WOW, in a championship series?
    Cleveland Cavaliers 6/1

    Cleveland should throw the Cavs another parade if they can manage to even win two games this series. 

    This reminds me of LeBron taking that mediocre roster to the Finals in '07 only to get swept by a great Spurs team. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Cleveland should throw the Cavs another parade if they can manage to even win two games this series. 

    This reminds me of LeBron taking that mediocre roster to the Finals in '07 only to get swept by a great Spurs team. 

    If the Cavaliers could beat the Warriors would it be the biggest championship upset of all time? Tough to do in a best of 7 game series.

    Remember this? "I guarantee it".  http://www.pophistorydig.com/topics/joe-namath/

    Colts on A Roll: 13-1

         Over in the NFL, meanwhile, coach Don Shula’s Baltimore Colts had also completed a superior season in 1968 — in fact, pro football’s best that year — finishing the regular season by winning 10 games in a row, four by shutouts.  The Colts posted a 13-1 record.  In their last ten games, they had allowed only seven touchdowns.  Their quarterback, Earl Morrall, who had replaced the legendary Johnny Unitas after an injury, was having a great season, with a league-leading passing performance. On their way to meeting the Jets in the Superbowl, the Colts had decisively beaten the Cleveland Browns 34-0 in the NFL championship game. Given this performance, many regarded the Colts as one of the best teams of all time, even comparable to Vince Lombardi’s championship Green Bay Packer teams  — teams that had won Super Bowls I and II.  So it was no surprise that the Colts were favored to beat the Jets in the big game.

  • @domcucch1994 said:

    We're not beating GSW. No chance in hell..

    The bookmaking community seem to agree with you:

    ODDS TO WIN THE 2017-18 NBA FINALS (6/15/18)  vegasinsider.com 
    Team Odds
    Golden State Warriors 1/10 <---- WOW, in a championship series?
    Cleveland Cavaliers 6/1

    @mjp28 said:

    The bookmaking community seem to agree with you:

    ODDS TO WIN THE 2017-18 NBA FINALS (6/15/18)  vegasinsider.com 
    Team Odds
    Golden State Warriors 1/10 <---- WOW, in a championship series?
    Cleveland Cavaliers 6/1

    I take that to mean if you want the Warriors, bet $10 to win a buck.  

  • GAME tonight looked like the FIX was in changing the charge call on durant-no flagrant on green bout poking brons eye out.

  • Never in all My years of watching sports have I seen the kind of ShmuckERY! The NBA refs pulled tonight to ensure a Golden State victory.. They literally bent the rules in favor of Golden State. If they can bend the rules..Whats the sense of having them.. If theyre just gonna change it.. To appease the golden state HOMO's.. Then throw the rules out and let'em play Shmuckin ball!

  • Insane, but hill could have made both free throws, and Jr could have used his head and knew the damn score and called a time out. He also let curry hit a 3 to end the half. j.r. hasn't been good since 2016. We also missed so many open looks. love has to be able to connect, he is an all star but fades away when the going gets tough. 

  • Cavs might have just choked away the series in Game 1.

    BTW LBJ was spectacular again.

    i-knew-it-it-was-too-good-to-be-true.jpg

  • I'm still  fuming and feeling the hurt over this.. I can understand Golden State on paper is the better team.. They have 3 of the top shooters in the game... They didn't need the refs to gift wrap it for them...

  • I'm still  fuming and feeling the hurt over this.. I can understand Golden State on paper is the better team.. They have 3 of the top shooters in the game... They didn't need the refs to gift wrap it for them...

    @nickers said:

    I'm still  fuming and feeling the hurt over this.. I can understand Golden State on paper is the better team.. They have 3 of the top shooters in the game... They didn't need the refs to gift wrap it for them...

    4 All Stars, including at least two HOFers, plus 3 Refs and the home crowd couldn't beat Lebron James, it took a boneheaded play by a teammate.

    Zombo

  • @nickers said:

    I'm still  fuming and feeling the hurt over this.. I can understand Golden State on paper is the better team.. They have 3 of the top shooters in the game... They didn't need the refs to gift wrap it for them...

    4 All Stars, including at least two HOFers, plus 3 Refs and the home crowd couldn't beat Lebron James, it took a boneheaded play by a teammate.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    4 All Stars, including at least two HOFers, plus 3 Refs and the home crowd couldn't beat Lebron James, it took a boneheaded play by a teammate.

    Zombo

    They got robbed.. end of story...

  • I'm still  fuming and feeling the hurt over this.. I can understand Golden State on paper is the better team.. They have 3 of the top shooters in the game... They didn't need the refs to gift wrap it for them...

    @nickers said:

    I'm still  fuming and feeling the hurt over this.. I can understand Golden State on paper is the better team.. They have 3 of the top shooters in the game... They didn't need the refs to gift wrap it for them...

    Calling LeBron for blocking on Durant was BS, and that was a game changer for sure. 

  • @nickers said:

    I'm still  fuming and feeling the hurt over this.. I can understand Golden State on paper is the better team.. They have 3 of the top shooters in the game... They didn't need the refs to gift wrap it for them...

    4 All Stars, including at least two HOFers, plus 3 Refs and the home crowd couldn't beat Lebron James, it took a boneheaded play by a teammate.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    4 All Stars, including at least two HOFers, plus 3 Refs and the home crowd couldn't beat Lebron James, it took a boneheaded play by a teammate.

    Zombo

    JR should of known what was going on. But that being said, the change of the charge call to a block was absolutely ridiculous, and If I had a dude who looks and acts like the donkey from Shrek (Draymond), and he got in my face and taunted me and clapped, I would of pushed him just like TT did too.

    The Fact that on first take the warriors fans said they were never afraid because they are the best ever is pathetic. The fact that M.C. Hammer of all people is talking Sheet about cleveland on first take this morning is pathetic. The fact that the girl I used to date from Oakland snapchatted me talking Sheet about the warriors manhandling the cavs is pathetic. And the Fact that Draymond has the nerve to call LeBron a B#$%^ and Curry has the nerve to talk sh!t to LeBron is pathetic too.

    LeBron is on next level. He'll put up 60 if he has to. But J.R. is disappointing me, I know he'll bounce back though. Lastly, that ref should be fired. In my opinion was as bad as "Bottlegate" was for the NFL. Even Chris Bosh tweeted that it was a ridiculous and unfair call.

  • Zombo said:

    4 All Stars, including at least two HOFers, plus 3 Refs and the home crowd couldn't beat Lebron James, it took a boneheaded play by a teammate.

    Zombo

    JR should of known what was going on. But that being said, the change of the charge call to a block was absolutely ridiculous, and If I had a dude who looks and acts like the donkey from Shrek (Draymond), and he got in my face and taunted me and clapped, I would of pushed him just like TT did too.

    The Fact that on first take the warriors fans said they were never afraid because they are the best ever is pathetic. The fact that M.C. Hammer of all people is talking Sheet about cleveland on first take this morning is pathetic. The fact that the girl I used to date from Oakland snapchatted me talking Sheet about the warriors manhandling the cavs is pathetic. And the Fact that Draymond has the nerve to call LeBron a B#$%^ and Curry has the nerve to talk sh!t to LeBron is pathetic too.

    LeBron is on next level. He'll put up 60 if he has to. But J.R. is disappointing me, I know he'll bounce back though. Lastly, that ref should be fired. In my opinion was as bad as "Bottlegate" was for the NFL. Even Chris Bosh tweeted that it was a ridiculous and unfair call.

    @stillmotion said:

     If I had a dude who looks and acts like the donkey from Shrek (Draymond), and he got in my face and taunted me and clapped, I would of pushed him just like TT did too.

     Fact that Draymond has the nerve to call LeBron a B#$%^ and Curry has the nerve to talk sh!t to LeBron is pathetic too

    Myself & several Mikes Hard Lemonade thought this happened? (of course Green stands shouting from other end of court. My reading lips count hit 3 times never getting news).. JR failed the Jr.high school b-ball test..with 4 seconds left, if the ball comes to me what do I do for a team win? Give Ty the ABC sidelines mic>>> 

       Gaymon' Green...King James hung 51 on your A S S's..

  • The changed call was the clearest evidence I've ever seen of game fixing. Without that call the game was over. There were also two clear miscalled fouls on us that were clean strips amdcto add insult to injury Curry mugged Lebron on a strip and no call. Fu k the refs. Also if I could see someone power bomb that b!tch loudmouth punk Green I'd be damn happy. 

  • GS a big favorite again in Game 2.......

    NBA SPREAD
    freeodds_hdr_vegas1_nba.gif
    06/03 8:05 PM
    503 Cleveland
    504 Golden State
     
    216u-10
    -12 -10
     
    215½u-10
    -11½ -10
     
    215½u-10
    -12 -10
     
    215½u-10
    -12 -10
     
    215½u-10
    -11½ -10
     
    215u-10
    -12 -10
     
    215½u-10
    -12 -05
     
    215u-10
    -11½ -10
     
    215u-10
    -11½ -10
    Picks
    GS-G-Klay Thompson-Probable | TV: ABC
    06/06 9:05 PM
    505 Golden State
    506 Cleveland
     
     
     
     
    -4½ -10
    214½u-10
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    -4½ -10
    214½u-10
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
  • If im lue id put in someone who barely plays have him knock the Sheet out of green and do it early in the game!!!

  • If im lue id put in someone who barely plays have him knock the Sheet out of green and do it early in the game!!!

    @beare said:

    If im lue id put in someone who barely plays have him knock the Sheet out of green and do it early in the game!!!

    BREAKING NEWS - The Cleveland Cavaliers have just signed Richie Incognito to a 2 week contract.

  • If im lue id put in someone who barely plays have him knock the Sheet out of green and do it early in the game!!!

    @beare said:

    If im lue id put in someone who barely plays have him knock the Sheet out of green and do it early in the game!!!

    Start Kendrick Perkins.

    Zombo

  • @beare said:

    If im lue id put in someone who barely plays have him knock the Sheet out of green and do it early in the game!!!

    Start Kendrick Perkins.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Start Kendrick Perkins.

    Zombo

    That's what I was thinking. Why else is he on the roster?

  • So since 2018 is nearly over.....or over depending on how you look at it WHO WILL WIN THE NBA IN 2019? vegasinsider.com June 3, 2018......

    ODDS TO WIN THE 2018-19 NBA FINALS (6/15/19)
    Team Odds
    Golden State Warriors 5/4
    Houston Rockets 7/2
    Philadelphia 76ers 7/2 <--- hmmmm?
    Boston Celtics 8/1
    Los Angeles Lakers 20/1
    Miami Heat 20/1
    San Antonio Spurs 25/1
    Cleveland Cavaliers 30/1 <---- WHOA, THE CAVS ONLY THE 8TH PICK, IT'S BEEN AWHILE! 
    Toronto Raptors 40/1
    Oklahoma City Thunder 60/1
    Utah Jazz 60/1
    Minnesota Timberwolves 80/1
    New Orleans Pelicans 80/1
    Portland Blazers 80/1
    Denver Nuggets 100/1
    Indiana Pacers 100/1
    Los Angeles Clippers 100/1
    Milwaukee Bucks 100/1
    New York Knicks 100/1
    Washington Wizards 100/1
    Phoenix Suns 200/1
    Brooklyn Nets 300/1
    Charlotte Hornets 300/1
    Chicago Bulls 300/1
    Dallas Mavericks 300/1
    Detroit Pistons 300/1
    Sacramento Kings 300/1
    Memphis Grizzlies 500/1
    Orlando Magic 500/1
    Atlanta Hawks 1000/1