Skip to content

100 days to the start of NFL

The Browns Board
9 9 428
  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Dunno bout you guys but I am excited to see what our OC can do with our guys.  I still think we would have won 5 games last year with a decent OC.

    Im gettin into it.  

  • Dunno bout you guys but I am excited to see what our OC can do with our guys.  I still think we would have won 5 games last year with a decent OC.

    Im gettin into it.  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @kvoethe said:

    Dunno bout you guys but I am excited to see what our OC can do with our guys.  I still think we would have won 5 games last year with a decent OC.

    Im gettin into it.  

    Decent QB play will help too... Having a vet QB could work relative wonders, even though Taylor is somewhat limited in the passing game, he's not a guy who loses you games.  

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Browns with the best chance of first overall pick again. I just don’t see it this year. Offense and defense have improved tremendously IMO

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Haley calling plays > Hugh calling his own plays

    Taylor >>> Clueless mistake prone rookie

    Landry & Gordon >>> Britt & Coleman

    Garret & Ogbah both healthy >>> Not healthy

    Real defensive backfield >>> scrapped together DBs

    Hyde and Chubb > Crow

    Just the quarterbacking and improved defense should get us to 6 wins alone ... anything after that is gravy.

    Zombo

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Maybe I am just numb to having hope over of the years of disappointment, I am not getting my hopes up this year.   Six wins is like a superbowl.  Expecting the worst and see what happens.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #6

    No doubt we will shock some people.  We have weapons on both sides of the ball. 

    Can't wait for the opener.  Not only are we going to win, I think we are going to roll them.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Health and maturity certainly could be a factor in the Browns hopeful improvement.  (as well as an infusion of talent)

    But they have never seemed to be able to stay healthy.  Let's hope this year is different.

  • Maybe I am just numb to having hope over of the years of disappointment, I am not getting my hopes up this year.   Six wins is like a superbowl.  Expecting the worst and see what happens.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @lbc-mike said:

    Maybe I am just numb to having hope over of the years of disappointment, I am not getting my hopes up this year.   Six wins is like a superbowl.  Expecting the worst and see what happens.

    After being a diehard BROWNS fan for nearly 60 years it did kind of hit me about half way through the 2016 season when game after game was just slipping through the teams hands.

    2017 became a joke, the local blacked out BROWNS games for the steelrz games actually were easier to take......and that used to really pizz me off.

    2018 will be better.

  • No doubt we will shock some people.  We have weapons on both sides of the ball. 

    Can't wait for the opener.  Not only are we going to win, I think we are going to roll them.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @ballpeen said:

    Can't wait for the opener.  Not only are we going to win, I think we are going to roll them.

    ...and you don't think you need to wait to see how our #1's do against a preseason opponent's #1's first?   Remember, our offensive tackles are now question marks as to how they will perform  (whoever they are).