Skip to content

Message to James Walker and Mass Media at ESPN...etc...

The Browns Board
11 8 923
  • QUIT MAKING SO MUCH DAMNED SENSE!!! AAARRRRGHHH!!!

  • I keep hearing about how it's the short week, and CLE should have waited until the Bills game so Quinn could have more prep time. Well, what if good DA showed up on Thursday against DEN? Then CLE would be right back where they were after the Giants game. I mean he went into that with a short leash and was almost benched the week before. If they waited, they'd like be right back where they were following the Giants game.

  • Can we send this to Trent Dilfer and tell him to STFU?

  • \ said:

    (I actually sent this to Walker...so let's see if he responds!)

    Here's his response:

    WPB,

    That is the gayest thing anybody's ever written.

    Regards,

    JW

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    (I actually sent this to Walker...so let's see if he responds!)

    Here's his response:

    WPB,

    That is the gayest thing anybody's ever written.

    Regards,

    JW

    That's how he would respond to anything you post.

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    (I actually sent this to Walker...so let's see if he responds!)

    Here's his response:

    WPB,

    That is the gayest thing anybody's ever written.

    Regards,

    JW

    Coming from you lummy, I will assume that means I was spot on and was not only brilliant, but eloquent and factually accurate!!! Pulitzer Prize here I come!!!

  • I love you WPB

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    I keep hearing about how it's the short week, and CLE should have waited until the Bills game so Quinn could have more prep time. Well, what if good DA showed up on Thursday against DEN? Then CLE would be right back where they were after the Giants game. I mean he went into that with a short leash and was almost benched the week before. If they waited, they'd like be right back where they were following the Giants game.

    Agreed, I posted this same thing earlier.....

    Yep that is a good point. It's a short week but Brady knows the offense (he's had plenty of time to learn it). Denver's defense is not all that good so it gives him a great chance to get his feet wet. Then he has about ten days to plan for a very good Buffalo team.

  • Denver is really pretty banged up, too. The Denver game is at home vs. the buffalo game is on the road. I'm not crazy about the short week, but there's really alot positive about starting Quinn then.

  • \ said:

    Denver is really pretty banged up, too. The Denver game is at home vs. the buffalo game is on the road. I'm not crazy about the short week, but there's really alot positive about starting Quinn then.

    Plus let's be honest, its a short week no matter who is at QB. If Quinn is really prepares to play like a starter every week, like he says, then it shouldn't be that big of an issue. I am sure that while he doesn't normally get all the reps with the starters, he has thrown balls to the starting receivers and knows some of the timing. Plus there is always film study where you can find player tendancies and be able to understand it. It's the same thing other teams do to prepare for who they are facing.