Skip to content

Former Brown Winslow arrested for burglary

The Browns Board
86 23 3.8k 1
  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    He shoulda stuck to crab legs or somethin'.??

  • At least he wasn't trying to steel a motorcycle 

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @lbc-mike said:

    At least he wasn't trying to steel a motorcycle 

    If he had, he'd never have made it out of the parking lot!  

    Mike

  • @lbc-mike said:

    At least he wasn't trying to steel a motorcycle 

    If he had, he'd never have made it out of the parking lot!  

    Mike

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @canton-mike said:

    If he had, he'd never have made it out of the parking lot!  

    Mike

    His worst year in the NFL was $97,059 he made $600,000 in career workout bonuses (really?),  a $720,000 roster bonus and of course the $6M signing bonus. It's hard to feel sorry for anyone who just pisses away opportunities like that when the average Joe struggles to make a living or take a family of four to a game.

    What a jerk....I'm so glad the Buckeyes beat the Hurricanes way back when.  😆

  • @canton-mike said:

    If he had, he'd never have made it out of the parking lot!  

    Mike

    His worst year in the NFL was $97,059 he made $600,000 in career workout bonuses (really?),  a $720,000 roster bonus and of course the $6M signing bonus. It's hard to feel sorry for anyone who just pisses away opportunities like that when the average Joe struggles to make a living or take a family of four to a game.

    What a jerk....I'm so glad the Buckeyes beat the Hurricanes way back when.  😆

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mjp28 said:

    What a jerk....I'm so glad the Buckeyes beat the Hurricanes way back when.  😆

    Me too! 

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @ghoolie said:

    ? You bastard - I lost a mouth full of coffee on that avatar.

    Back in the day, when I was on Spring Break - there was a really funny knucklehead with a southern accent yelling "THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN."   I yelled back, they're just waiting on a few more Northerners to move South for the MAKE IT HAPPEN!    Good thing the Revolutionary War took place where and when it did.  I'm not sure all the Foxworthy punchlines would have understood the distinctive advantage we had on our visitors wearing bright red coats in the woods.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    OMG Dutch is at it again!  😆

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #16

     

    Why this is so sad.. because My cousin used to run personal errands for him.. When he was a ball boy/training staff for the browns.. He literally trusted the young man with his ATM card and personal vehicle. Kellen Winslow Jr. was a good man who for whatever reason.. Has fallen mighty hard. I would venture to say Drugs and a broken relationship are most likely the top causes. I hope he finds some help... And more importantly , finds himself.. Before he does something irrevocable...
  •  

    Why this is so sad.. because My cousin used to run personal errands for him.. When he was a ball boy/training staff for the browns.. He literally trusted the young man with his ATM card and personal vehicle. Kellen Winslow Jr. was a good man who for whatever reason.. Has fallen mighty hard. I would venture to say Drugs and a broken relationship are most likely the top causes. I hope he finds some help... And more importantly , finds himself.. Before he does something irrevocable...
    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @nickers said:

     

    Why this is so sad.. because My cousin used to run personal errands for him.. When he was a ball boy/training staff for the browns.. He literally trusted the young man with his ATM card and personal vehicle. Kellen Winslow Jr. was a good man who for whatever reason.. Has fallen mighty hard. I would venture to say Drugs and a broken relationship are most likely the top causes. I hope he finds some help... And more importantly , finds himself.. Before he does something irrevocable...

    It makes me wonder if this is another OJ/Vegas situation where Winslow thinks someone stole something from him and he went and stole it back?

  • @nickers said:

     

    Why this is so sad.. because My cousin used to run personal errands for him.. When he was a ball boy/training staff for the browns.. He literally trusted the young man with his ATM card and personal vehicle. Kellen Winslow Jr. was a good man who for whatever reason.. Has fallen mighty hard. I would venture to say Drugs and a broken relationship are most likely the top causes. I hope he finds some help... And more importantly , finds himself.. Before he does something irrevocable...

    It makes me wonder if this is another OJ/Vegas situation where Winslow thinks someone stole something from him and he went and stole it back?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @dutch-oven said:

    It makes me wonder if this is another OJ/Vegas situation where Winslow thinks someone stole something from him and he went and stole it back?

    Private sex videos?.. Hell , Who knows.. wouldnt be surprised by anything...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    It makes me wonder if this is another OJ/Vegas situation where Winslow thinks someone stole something from him and he went and stole it back?

    Private sex videos?.. Hell , Who knows.. wouldnt be surprised by anything...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @nickers said:

    Private sex videos?.. Hell , Who knows.. wouldnt be surprised by anything...

    I was thinking money, or jewelry, but, um, sure? ?

  • @nickers said:

    Private sex videos?.. Hell , Who knows.. wouldnt be surprised by anything...

    I was thinking money, or jewelry, but, um, sure? ?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #20

    @dutch-oven said:

    I was thinking money, or jewelry, but, um, sure? ?

    Yeah my thoughts exactly...... "I had 10 million in my kitchen hutch, ok which one of you guys took it"....... 😆

  • @nickers said:

    Private sex videos?.. Hell , Who knows.. wouldnt be surprised by anything...

    I was thinking money, or jewelry, but, um, sure? ?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @dutch-oven said:

    I was thinking money, or jewelry, but, um, sure? ?

    Well you know.. Kids today are into weird $hit...?

  • @ghoolie said:

    ? You bastard - I lost a mouth full of coffee on that avatar.

    Back in the day, when I was on Spring Break - there was a really funny knucklehead with a southern accent yelling "THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN."   I yelled back, they're just waiting on a few more Northerners to move South for the MAKE IT HAPPEN!    Good thing the Revolutionary War took place where and when it did.  I'm not sure all the Foxworthy punchlines would have understood the distinctive advantage we had on our visitors wearing bright red coats in the woods.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @flugel said:

    ? You bastard - I lost a mouth full of coffee on that avatar.

    Back in the day, when I was on Spring Break - there was a really funny knucklehead with a southern accent yelling "THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN."   I yelled back, they're just waiting on a few more Northerners to move South for the MAKE IT HAPPEN!    Good thing the Revolutionary War took place where and when it did.  I'm not sure all the Foxworthy punchlines would have understood the distinctive advantage we had on our visitors wearing bright red coats in the woods.

    You know what made the south rise again? Air conditioning. I am in savannah right now and. I can tell you that is a fact

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Oh yea.  Savannah a hot mother F u c k e r.  (Humid).

  • Oh yea.  Savannah a hot mother F u c k e r.  (Humid).

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Oh yea.  Savannah a hot mother F u c k e r.  (Humid).

    90percentpercent

  • @flugel said:

    ? You bastard - I lost a mouth full of coffee on that avatar.

    Back in the day, when I was on Spring Break - there was a really funny knucklehead with a southern accent yelling "THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN."   I yelled back, they're just waiting on a few more Northerners to move South for the MAKE IT HAPPEN!    Good thing the Revolutionary War took place where and when it did.  I'm not sure all the Foxworthy punchlines would have understood the distinctive advantage we had on our visitors wearing bright red coats in the woods.

    You know what made the south rise again? Air conditioning. I am in savannah right now and. I can tell you that is a fact

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @the-gipper said:

    You know what made the south rise again? Air conditioning. I am in savannah right now and. I can tell you that is a fact

    Absolutely south and west, they build cities in basically deserts......now if they don't run out of water.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    The two houses I lived in got reclaimed as the swamp they used to be when hurricane Harvey put Beaumont under water last year. I here some folks were air-lift rescued by the mosquitos. ?

  • The two houses I lived in got reclaimed as the swamp they used to be when hurricane Harvey put Beaumont under water last year. I here some folks were air-lift rescued by the mosquitos. ?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #27

    @texasag1969 said:

    The two houses I lived in got reclaimed as the swamp they used to be when hurricane Harvey put Beaumont under water last year. I here some folks were air-lift rescued by the mosquitos. ?

    I worked for two Fortune 500 companies with plants in Tex-azz and offered jobs there turned them both down....too freakin hot for me! 

    I like to visit hot places in the winter and head back to good ol' NE OHIO to live.

  • @flugel said:

    ? You bastard - I lost a mouth full of coffee on that avatar.

    Back in the day, when I was on Spring Break - there was a really funny knucklehead with a southern accent yelling "THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN."   I yelled back, they're just waiting on a few more Northerners to move South for the MAKE IT HAPPEN!    Good thing the Revolutionary War took place where and when it did.  I'm not sure all the Foxworthy punchlines would have understood the distinctive advantage we had on our visitors wearing bright red coats in the woods.

    You know what made the south rise again? Air conditioning. I am in savannah right now and. I can tell you that is a fact

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @the-gipper said:

    You know what made the south rise again? Air conditioning. I am in savannah right now and. I can tell you that is a fact

    Yup, blame it all on Willis Carrier...   Hot Lanta high rises without A\C? fugetaboutit. 

    @mjp28 said:

    Absolutely south and west, they build cities in basically deserts......now if they don't run out of water.

    When they drain the Colorado river, it's over, Grover. Remember well on my trip From Vegas to the Grand Canyon right after 9\11, they had the National Guard with automatic weapons stationed at the Hoover dam. Blow that sucker, and it's bye-bye Vegas and Henderson Nevada. Why they spent million$$$ building a bridge to divert the traffic away.

  • F Furious Styles wrote on last edited by
    #29