Washington finally wins Stanley Cup....woman flashes team? OH YES.
-
The drought is over, the Washington Capitals have finally won the Stanley Cup. As for their celebration, there was a bit of a distraction as one of the women in attendance flashed her boobs in the front row up against the glass, and caught the attention of the team as they were skating by celebrating.

-
-
haha burakovsky's face
-
haha burakovsky's face
haha burakovsky's face
But it's a great day for the sport of hockey! This is all over the world now.
-
-
Oh, the game recap......
After 44 years of waiting for Washington D.C., and 13 seasons for Alex Ovechkin, the Stanley Cup is finally theirs. The Washington Capitalsare your 2018 Stanley Cup champions after storming back from a one-goal deficit in the third period Thursday night in Las Vegas to score twice and dump the Golden Knights, 4-3.
Washington, starved for a championship since the Washington Redskins won their last Super Bowl after the 1991 season, predictably went bonkers. And Ovechkin, a transcendent talent and the greatest goal-scorer of his generation, validated his legacy with an elusive Cupafter so many years of playoff heartbreak.
The Caps got the scoring started in a frenetic five-goal second period when Jakub Vrana pumped in his third goal of the playoffs, but the Knights answered a little over three minutes later when Nate Schmidtscored off assists from Reilly Smith and Jonathan Marchessault.
Ovechkin, who was announced as the the Conn Smythe Trophy winner after the win, put the Caps back on top less than a minute later when he snuck a power-play blast past Marc-Andre-Fleury off a Nicklas Backstrom assist.
-
-
-
No but cute chick now an overnight celebrity you can bet on that......hey it was in Vegas baby!

big hockey fan. watched every game but on Cavs night to get my closest thing to football collisions..quite different.. the refs let hockey players actually play. Any Fake Exploding Soccer players go in the box for diving.We'd have 3 on 3 in the NBA if diving was a call
-
-
-
old Steve Yzerman Red Wing fan. Interested to see what Rod Brind'amour brings to Hurricanes. Get to Raleigh on 5 game mini pack. Saw Caps,Blackhawks,Red Wings,Rangers & Vegas this season
old Steve Yzerman Red Wing fan. Interested to see what Rod Brind'amour brings to Hurricanes. Get to Raleigh on 5 game mini pack. Saw Caps,Blackhawks,Red Wings,Rangers & Vegas this season
1975 Ed J Debartolo Sr. buys Penguins out of bankruptcy saving them from relocation to Denver or Seattle.
1984 Penguins draft Super Mario #1. 1985 I move to Boardman, OH and get KBL network out of Pittsburgh and get to watch Lemieux's career.
So I'm a Penguins (YSU & PIT) fan and an old pirates fan......but NEVER a steelrz fan!
-
im a caps guy so at least i get a title tbis year. went down to cbus for a playoff game, it was "phenomenol". the blue jacks play in an amazing arena
-
old Steve Yzerman Red Wing fan. Interested to see what Rod Brind'amour brings to Hurricanes. Get to Raleigh on 5 game mini pack. Saw Caps,Blackhawks,Red Wings,Rangers & Vegas this season
1975 Ed J Debartolo Sr. buys Penguins out of bankruptcy saving them from relocation to Denver or Seattle.
1984 Penguins draft Super Mario #1. 1985 I move to Boardman, OH and get KBL network out of Pittsburgh and get to watch Lemieux's career.
So I'm a Penguins (YSU & PIT) fan and an old pirates fan......but NEVER a steelrz fan!
1975 Ed J Debartolo Sr. buys Penguins out of bankruptcy saving them from relocation to Denver or Seattle.
1984 Penguins draft Super Mario #1. 1985 I move to Boardman, OH and get KBL network out of Pittsburgh and get to watch Lemieux's career.
So I'm a Penguins (YSU & PIT) fan and an old pirates fan......but NEVER a steelrz fan!
boooo no pgh at all booooo
-
the pens are the cheapy little steeler hoores of the nhl. crosbys ok but i wanna run malkin over with a zamboni.
-
1975 Ed J Debartolo Sr. buys Penguins out of bankruptcy saving them from relocation to Denver or Seattle.
1984 Penguins draft Super Mario #1. 1985 I move to Boardman, OH and get KBL network out of Pittsburgh and get to watch Lemieux's career.
So I'm a Penguins (YSU & PIT) fan and an old pirates fan......but NEVER a steelrz fan!
boooo no pgh at all booooo
boooo no pgh at all booooo
A kid I grew up near was a pirates fan I got to see the greatest RF of all time Roberto Clemente play. Cleveland lost the old Barons and Peter the puck, my dad was a good hockey player so I ended up a Pens fan.
-
boooo no pgh at all booooo
A kid I grew up near was a pirates fan I got to see the greatest RF of all time Roberto Clemente play. Cleveland lost the old Barons and Peter the puck, my dad was a good hockey player so I ended up a Pens fan.
A kid I grew up near was a pirates fan I got to see the greatest RF of all time Roberto Clemente play. Cleveland lost the old Barons and Peter the puck, my dad was a good hockey player so I ended up a Pens fan.
Because I spoke Spanish I had a summer job as a dorm counselor through the Agency For International Development and accompanied Dominican Republic students on weekend outings. One of those was to watch the Astros vs. the Pirates in the Astrodome and because they were Dominican we all got to meet the hispanic players on the team after the game. That included Matty Alou and Manny Mota from the D.R. and Roberto Clemente and Jose Pagan from P.R. I was probably one of the few Americans who got to meet and greet them in their own language, but obviously they enjoyed meeting fellow hispanics from the Caribbean. All of them were very down to earth and very friendly towards even the Gringo, who got the seal of approval from the guys I was with. I think Matty may have ended up leading the league in BA that year (1966), but Manny & Roberto were just a few % points behind him. His brother Jesus was second behind Matty with the Giants I believe. That Pirates team was one of the best hitting teams I have ever seen in person (4 .300+ hitters and 2 .299 hitters in the starting 8 rotation). They murdered the Astros that day.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login