Happy Father's Day!
-
Hey everyone, while it might not be football related, I wanted to say happy Father's Day to everyone on this board...even the grumpy ones! Hehe. I'm more excited for our team than I've ever been, and that's a result of winning 1 game in 2 years, but also because of the infusion of talent we've received. I'm not stupid, and I'm not saying "We're going all the way!" or anything like that, but I'm saying we might be having some FUN this year. Remember that?
So, what are you guys doing for Father's Day?
-
I tell my grandkids I want accuracy from them. They can call me old Grumpy Gramp and I reward it with M&M's or fruit of their choice.?
-
Happy Father's Day to all!
Kids & Grandkids coming over. Simple day grilling 'dogs, brats, burgers paired with chips & dip (Lawson's Dip of course). Lawn games...Cornhole, Can-Jam, & Ladderball.
When they all go home, Ol' Grumpy will doze off in my trusty recliner.
Mike
-
Oops! Almost forgot Bocce....Also broke out the Bocce Balls.
Mike
-
This father/grandfather tied for closet to the pin today. A round and a half of free golf coming up.
A good start to father's day! Happy Father's Day!
This father/grandfather tied for closet to the pin today. A round and a half of free golf coming up.
A good start to father's day! Happy Father's Day!
I'm waiting for them to change the rules so I can toss it in the air and see how far and how accurate I can send it with my racquetball racquet. I'll even use the blunt end as a pool cue on the greens.?
-
Happy Fathers Day!! to the best fanbase in all the NFL.. Had a blast camping the past few days in Emerald Isle ..If your a fisherman? Watching this finish was crazy https://www.thebigrock.com/1934-2/ yes, boat named "Honey Hush"..Your Father's Day Big Blue Marlin winners
-
Happy Father's Day to all!
Kids & Grandkids coming over. Simple day grilling 'dogs, brats, burgers paired with chips & dip (Lawson's Dip of course). Lawn games...Cornhole, Can-Jam, & Ladderball.
When they all go home, Ol' Grumpy will doze off in my trusty recliner.
Mike
Happy Father's Day to all!
Kids & Grandkids coming over. Simple day grilling 'dogs, brats, burgers paired with chips & dip (Lawson's Dip of course). Lawn games...Cornhole, Can-Jam, & Ladderball.
When they all go home, Ol' Grumpy will doze off in my trusty recliner.
Mike
......and that's EXACTLY what happened!!! ??
Mike
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login