Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. David Johnson

David Johnson

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
33 Posts 12 Posters 1.3k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • One Post One PostO
    • 4k Posts
    • 284 Reputation
    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #1

    What would you give for him? Just a topic for talk I haven't heard any rumors.

    https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
    The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
      • 64k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
      #2

      he's a rb. With our crew at rb, not interested.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • 7moses7 7 Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 1k Posts
        • 248 Reputation
        7 7moses7 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Ok  stupid post   Get off on it  non subject for this team    Someone please erase this dumb butt topic 

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • One PostO One Post

          What would you give for him? Just a topic for talk I haven't heard any rumors.

          The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
          • 57k Posts
          • 4k Reputation
          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @one-post said:

          What would you give for him? Just a topic for talk I haven't heard any rumors.

          The more the merrier?   How about a 6th rounder.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • jiggins7919 jiggins7919J Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 5k Posts
            • 1k Reputation
            jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            It's funny, when you look at our RB group, or at least our top 3, it's kind of shocking.  If Nick Chubb is the guy many think he is, we don't NEED a David Johnson.  I mean, Carlos Hyde is a dependable, grind it out, solid back.  We know what we have in Duke Johnson, and he's an underrated weapon.  A true threat.  But the guy with the most POTENTIAL is Nick Chubb.  In fact, the media have commented multiple times how Chubb just looks "different" out there.  Now we all know it's glorified "touch football" right now, and we won't know a darn thing about our team until the pads come on, but still....Chubb is the one I'm hearing the most about.  His legs look like tree trunks.  He's got more speed than many initially thought.  He's got a real feel for running between the tackles, and he's someone that would've been regarded in the "Saquon Barkely Realm" if not for a horrific injury.  Of course, injuries are a part of football, and we don't KNOW if Chubb will ever get back to where he was before the surgery, but all indications are he looks GOOD now.  I'm not exactly sure how the carries are going to be distributed, but I would assume Carlos Hyde would get the lion's share to begin the year, but Chubb could very easily take over IF he gets himself caught up in the pass protection aspect of his position.  Hyde is known as a beast in pass protection, and coaches are hesitant to play a RB if they aren't confident he can keep the QB safe.  Also, rookies generally struggle with this aspect (picking up blocks, understanding protections, etc).  

            Yeah, David Johnson is special, but we might just have a special group of our own.  We have the best QBs we've had in YEARS, and I also think we have the best RB's we've had in forever, as well.  

            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • Zombo Z
              • 8k Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Ya, we've got our best running back room in years, we are paying three guys to produce, two just signed/re-signed to be here, and the third is just starting a rookie contract, why would we ... Thread Fail of the Summer, OnePost.

              Zombo

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • One Post One PostO
                • 4k Posts
                • 284 Reputation
                One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Whatever all you people know David Johnson is way better than Carlos Hide Lol or Take a duke Johnson.

                I think the Cards move him I really do and the Browns are a perfect fit competing with Bell and the Stinkers.

                https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                gumby73G The GipperT hoortaH 3 Replies Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • One Post One PostO
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 284 Reputation
                  One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  7moses7. That's freaking stupid. 

                  https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • One PostO One Post

                    Whatever all you people know David Johnson is way better than Carlos Hide Lol or Take a duke Johnson.

                    I think the Cards move him I really do and the Browns are a perfect fit competing with Bell and the Stinkers.

                    gumby73 gumby73G Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 11k Posts
                    • 4k Reputation
                    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @one-post said:

                    I think the Cards move him I really do and the Browns are a perfect fit competing with Bell and the Stinkers.

                    Post,Zona is not starting Bradford or Rosen taking away David Johnson the only dependable RB they have.Check Zona's RB depth chart.(it's laughable) David Johnson will get paid. HC Steve Wilks came from Panthers? He a good coach that should do Zona right..

                    Browns & Buffett: Got to go fishin, Down to rock bottom again, with just a few Friends Team Brotherhood-"It's not about You,Me or I. It's about building We"..Hue Jackson
                    One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    Quote Reply
                    • gumby73G gumby73

                      @one-post said:

                      I think the Cards move him I really do and the Browns are a perfect fit competing with Bell and the Stinkers.

                      Post,Zona is not starting Bradford or Rosen taking away David Johnson the only dependable RB they have.Check Zona's RB depth chart.(it's laughable) David Johnson will get paid. HC Steve Wilks came from Panthers? He a good coach that should do Zona right..

                      One Post One PostO
                      • 4k Posts
                      • 284 Reputation
                      One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @gumby73 said:

                      Post,Zona is not starting Bradford or Rosen taking away David Johnson the only dependable RB they have.Check Zona's RB depth chart.(it's laughable) David Johnson will get paid. HC Steve Wilks came from Panthers? He a good coach that should do Zona right..

                      https://www.revengeofthebirds.com/2018/6/21/17487468/arizona-cardinals-cleveland-browns-david-johnson-duke-johnson-carlos-hyde-carl-nassib

                      I'm not the only one seeing this. This was posted 10 hrs ago kiddos.

                      https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                      gumby73G 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • One PostO One Post

                        @gumby73 said:

                        Post,Zona is not starting Bradford or Rosen taking away David Johnson the only dependable RB they have.Check Zona's RB depth chart.(it's laughable) David Johnson will get paid. HC Steve Wilks came from Panthers? He a good coach that should do Zona right..

                        https://www.revengeofthebirds.com/2018/6/21/17487468/arizona-cardinals-cleveland-browns-david-johnson-duke-johnson-carlos-hyde-carl-nassib

                        I'm not the only one seeing this. This was posted 10 hrs ago kiddos.

                        gumby73 gumby73G Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 11k Posts
                        • 4k Reputation
                        gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @one-post said:

                        https://www.revengeofthebirds.com/2018/6/21/17487468/arizona-cardinals-cleveland-browns-david-johnson-duke-johnson-carlos-hyde-carl-nassib

                        I'm not the only one seeing this. This was posted 10 hrs ago kiddos.

                        Why would Dorsey even consider that trade? A)why take on Johnson(pick 86) on 4 years of nfl wheels,looking $?  B.)when Dorsey believes Nick Chubb(pick 35) is all of David Johnson on new wheels.. revengeofthebirds is really digging for a story this time of year ⛏️

                        Browns & Buffett: Got to go fishin, Down to rock bottom again, with just a few Friends Team Brotherhood-"It's not about You,Me or I. It's about building We"..Hue Jackson
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        Quote Reply
                        • One PostO One Post

                          Whatever all you people know David Johnson is way better than Carlos Hide Lol or Take a duke Johnson.

                          I think the Cards move him I really do and the Browns are a perfect fit competing with Bell and the Stinkers.

                          The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                          • 57k Posts
                          • 4k Reputation
                          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @one-post said:

                          Whatever all you people know David Johnson is way better than Carlos Hide Lol or Take a duke Johnson.

                          I think the Cards move him I really do and the Browns are a perfect fit competing with Bell and the Stinkers.

                          Why should the Cards move him anywhere? This is not the NBA where a player thinks he can just make a trade demand and actually have it happen. He's going to play for the Cardinals come hell or high water.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          👍
                          Quote Reply
                          • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                            • 14k Posts
                            • 5k Reputation
                            nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Yeah , it's a dumb move to trade him now.. He's the only protection Zona has for taking the load off the QB...

                            Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                            One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • nickersN nickers

                              Yeah , it's a dumb move to trade him now.. He's the only protection Zona has for taking the load off the QB...

                              One Post One PostO
                              • 4k Posts
                              • 284 Reputation
                              One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @nickers said:

                              Yeah , it's a dumb move to trade him now.. He's the only protection Zona has for taking the load off the QB...

                              Lmao. Yes I've read your other posts and they are so biased its even laughable. There were 9 mistakes before Josh Chosen deal with Baker Mayfield.

                              https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                              nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • One PostO One Post

                                @nickers said:

                                Yeah , it's a dumb move to trade him now.. He's the only protection Zona has for taking the load off the QB...

                                Lmao. Yes I've read your other posts and they are so biased its even laughable. There were 9 mistakes before Josh Chosen deal with Baker Mayfield.

                                nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                • 14k Posts
                                • 5k Reputation
                                nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
                                #15

                                @one-post said:

                                Lmao. Yes I've read your other posts and they are so biased its even laughable. There were 9 mistakes before Josh Chosen deal with Baker Mayfield.

                                And you're a dumb mother Fukkin' metal head.. So.. whats your point?

                                Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                                One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • nickersN nickers

                                  @one-post said:

                                  Lmao. Yes I've read your other posts and they are so biased its even laughable. There were 9 mistakes before Josh Chosen deal with Baker Mayfield.

                                  And you're a dumb mother Fukkin' metal head.. So.. whats your point?

                                  One Post One PostO
                                  • 4k Posts
                                  • 284 Reputation
                                  One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @nickers said:

                                  And you're a dumb mother Fukkin' metal head.. So.. whats your point?

                                  Ahuh. Metallica dude Lol. 

                                  https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                                  nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • One PostO One Post

                                    @nickers said:

                                    And you're a dumb mother Fukkin' metal head.. So.. whats your point?

                                    Ahuh. Metallica dude Lol. 

                                    nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                    • 14k Posts
                                    • 5k Reputation
                                    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
                                    #17

                                    @one-post said:

                                    Ahuh. Metallica dude Lol. 

                                    You mean Metallicrap!!!.. Kirk Hammett.. Worst guitarist I ever heard.. No vibrato and 0 feeling in the soul department!

                                    Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                                    One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • nickersN nickers

                                      @one-post said:

                                      Ahuh. Metallica dude Lol. 

                                      You mean Metallicrap!!!.. Kirk Hammett.. Worst guitarist I ever heard.. No vibrato and 0 feeling in the soul department!

                                      One Post One PostO
                                      • 4k Posts
                                      • 284 Reputation
                                      One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @nickers said:

                                      You mean Metallicrap!!!.. Kirk Hammett.. Worst guitarist I ever heard.. No vibrato and 0 feeling in the soul department!

                                      I was actually joking. I listen to a lot of music besides hip hop.

                                      Who cares what you think is good and what isn't. 

                                      https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                                      nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                                        • 28k Posts
                                        • 6k Reputation
                                        DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        👍 😂
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • One PostO One Post

                                          @nickers said:

                                          You mean Metallicrap!!!.. Kirk Hammett.. Worst guitarist I ever heard.. No vibrato and 0 feeling in the soul department!

                                          I was actually joking. I listen to a lot of music besides hip hop.

                                          Who cares what you think is good and what isn't. 

                                          nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                          • 14k Posts
                                          • 5k Reputation
                                          nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @one-post said:

                                          I was actually joking. I listen to a lot of music besides hip hop.

                                          Who cares what you think is good and what isn't. 

                                          I care.. Now.,... go to HELL!

                                          Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                                          Dutch OvenD One PostO 2 Replies Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate