David Johnson
-
Post,Zona is not starting Bradford or Rosen taking away David Johnson the only dependable RB they have.Check Zona's RB depth chart.(it's laughable) David Johnson will get paid. HC Steve Wilks came from Panthers? He a good coach that should do Zona right..
I'm not the only one seeing this. This was posted 10 hrs ago kiddos.
I'm not the only one seeing this. This was posted 10 hrs ago kiddos.
Why would Dorsey even consider that trade? A)why take on Johnson(pick 86) on 4 years of nfl wheels,looking $? B.)when Dorsey believes Nick Chubb(pick 35) is all of David Johnson on new wheels.. revengeofthebirds is really digging for a story this time of year
️
-
Whatever all you people know David Johnson is way better than Carlos Hide Lol or Take a duke Johnson.
I think the Cards move him I really do and the Browns are a perfect fit competing with Bell and the Stinkers.
Whatever all you people know David Johnson is way better than Carlos Hide Lol or Take a duke Johnson.
I think the Cards move him I really do and the Browns are a perfect fit competing with Bell and the Stinkers.
Why should the Cards move him anywhere? This is not the NBA where a player thinks he can just make a trade demand and actually have it happen. He's going to play for the Cardinals come hell or high water.
-
Yeah , it's a dumb move to trade him now.. He's the only protection Zona has for taking the load off the QB...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Whatever all you people know David Johnson is way better than Carlos Hide Lol or Take a duke Johnson.
I think the Cards move him I really do and the Browns are a perfect fit competing with Bell and the Stinkers.
Whatever all you people know David Johnson is way better than Carlos Hide Lol or Take a duke Johnson.
I think the Cards move him I really do and the Browns are a perfect fit competing with Bell and the Stinkers.
Just no, and here's why.
1) He's on the final year of a cheap rookie contract, can be a UFA next year.
2) Missed essentially all of last year with a wrist injury
3) Browns are set with Hyde and Chubb
4) This is the dead season before training camp- never going to happen.
-
-
-
Gotcha Fonzi.
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

. Hey post, howve you been lately?