David Johnson
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Whatever all you people know David Johnson is way better than Carlos Hide Lol or Take a duke Johnson.
I think the Cards move him I really do and the Browns are a perfect fit competing with Bell and the Stinkers.
Whatever all you people know David Johnson is way better than Carlos Hide Lol or Take a duke Johnson.
I think the Cards move him I really do and the Browns are a perfect fit competing with Bell and the Stinkers.
Just no, and here's why.
1) He's on the final year of a cheap rookie contract, can be a UFA next year.
2) Missed essentially all of last year with a wrist injury
3) Browns are set with Hyde and Chubb
4) This is the dead season before training camp- never going to happen.
-
-
-
Gotcha Fonzi.
-
-
-
-
That's cool.....ever watch Meechum or Machinery Pete on the Outdoor Channel?
No I don't watch too much tv now a days. My boss has been showing me a lot of things. I've always been mechanical but the painting thing is a new chore. I like it and I don't have to worry about a customer notching about something so inane.
How are you doing?
-
That's cool.....ever watch Meechum or Machinery Pete on the Outdoor Channel?
No I don't watch too much tv now a days. My boss has been showing me a lot of things. I've always been mechanical but the painting thing is a new chore. I like it and I don't have to worry about a customer notching about something so inane.
How are you doing?
No I don't watch too much tv now a days. My boss has been showing me a lot of things. I've always been mechanical but the painting thing is a new chore. I like it and I don't have to worry about a customer notching about something so inane.
How are you doing?
Eh not bad, been better, been worse just trying to get better after the last three years.
Oh try to check out Machinery Pete on demand or whatever, I haven't seen it in a while but the dude knows his farm equipment!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

. Hey post, howve you been lately?