Dan in Florida
-
So I'm playing up at Put In Bay and a guy comes up to give me regards from his bro on the Browns Board.
Turns out the guy's name is Dan and he lives in Florida.
So I took a wild guess......
Slainte
WSS
-
So I'm playing up at Put In Bay and a guy comes up to give me regards from his bro on the Browns Board.
Turns out the guy's name is Dan and he lives in Florida.
So I took a wild guess......
Slainte
WSS
So I'm playing up at Put In Bay and a guy comes up to give me regards from his bro on the Browns Board.
Turns out the guy's name is Dan and he lives in Florida.
So I took a wild guess......
Slainte
WSS
Sorry, not me...just ANOTHER imposter. I think Danimal is from Florida too.
-
So I'm playing up at Put In Bay and a guy comes up to give me regards from his bro on the Browns Board.
Turns out the guy's name is Dan and he lives in Florida.
So I took a wild guess......
Slainte
WSS
Sorry, not me...just ANOTHER imposter. I think Danimal is from Florida too.
Sorry, not me...just ANOTHER imposter. I think Danimal is from Florida too.
Heck no.
He's a Clevland boy banished to Philly.
Not even NEW Philly...
WSS
-
It wasn't me, I'm never sober enough to get off the main land.
-
ahh!
So it was me...this dan in florida (that name was already taken)..destin fl here...
fellow musician..im glad my bro got to see you as i recommended the WSS gig!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login