Skip to content

So what now?

The Cavs Board
52 15 2.3k 1
  • @the-gipper said:

    I consider him essentially retired at this point

    I consider myself essentially retired at this point......minus the  $150 million contract part. 😆  No I'm done.

    Wife officially retired in June at 62, not even working part time in 2018, maybe not ever.

    Gipper, you're next, c'mon over retirement is nice you'll like it really you will.....just follow the light. 😉

    @mjp28 said:

    I consider myself essentially retired at this point......minus the  $150 million contract part. 😆  No I'm done.

    Wife officially retired in June at 62, not even working part time in 2018, maybe not ever.

    Gipper, you're next, c'mon over retirement is nice you'll like it really you will.....just follow the light. 😉

    It may not be long.

  • @sd_tom said:

    We'll see how wrong I am when kawhi or some other star joins that team and Cavs get some over the hill has-been as their "star"

    There are ZERO stars that are thinking "man I wish I could be a Cav!" 

    You are completely missing the point here and has nothing to do with the cabs it has to do with the Bron wanting to be in Hollywood so we could sniff movie stars assholes simple as thatYou are completely missing the point here and has nothing to do with the cabs it has to do with the Bron wanting to be in Hollywood so we could sniff movie stars assholes simple as that

    @the-gipper said:

    You are completely missing the point here and has nothing to do with the cabs it has to do with the Bron wanting to be in Hollywood so we could sniff movie stars assholes simple as thatYou are completely missing the point here and has nothing to do with the cabs it has to do with the Bron wanting to be in Hollywood so we could sniff movie stars assholes simple as that

    I get confused with your repeating sheet over and over I get confused with you repeating sheet over and over 

  • @the-gipper said:

    You are completely missing the point here and has nothing to do with the cabs it has to do with the Bron wanting to be in Hollywood so we could sniff movie stars assholes simple as thatYou are completely missing the point here and has nothing to do with the cabs it has to do with the Bron wanting to be in Hollywood so we could sniff movie stars assholes simple as that

    I get confused with your repeating sheet over and over I get confused with you repeating sheet over and over 

    @sd_tom said:

    I get confused with your repeating sheet over and over I get confused with you repeating sheet over and over 

    It is my phone that does it.  But if that really confuses you...you are easily confusable.

  • I wonder how long before LBJ gets Luke Walton fired?

    Lebron is a great basketball player...but a terrible GM.

  • He's a primadona.  He wants to be a billionaire and he wants complete control  Shmuck him.

  • Not our problem now, is it?

  • @sd_tom said:

    I get confused with your repeating sheet over and over I get confused with you repeating sheet over and over 

    It is my phone that does it.  But if that really confuses you...you are easily confusable.

    @the-gipper said:

    It is my phone that does it.  But if that really confuses you...you are easily confusable.

    ?

  • Not our problem now, is it?

    @the-gipper said:

    Not our problem now, is it?

    Anyone who cried like a baby with one of the best athletes in Cleveland playing virtually alone for 11 years and best NBA players EVER should have plenty to cry about now.

    I was never really a big hoops guy except for March Madness so for me the Cadavers have just slipped back to the Richmond days with World B. Free and the other nice but basically irrelevant players in NBA history......but Mark Price sure could shoot free throws, wow.

    As Johnny Cash used to sing "Cry, Cry, Cry".....now.

    Long live King James and thanks for a terrific ride, Cavs jerseys any player now 3 for $25.  😆

  • BLAH BLAH BLAH Lebron is gone so even though I am a Cleveland fan the Browns are always first even when the Cavs had Lebron, I don't care the Browns are the biggest thing in Cleveland NOT LEBRON.

  • BLAH BLAH BLAH Lebron is gone so even though I am a Cleveland fan the Browns are always first even when the Cavs had Lebron, I don't care the Browns are the biggest thing in Cleveland NOT LEBRON.

    @medicineman said:

    BLAH BLAH BLAH Lebron is gone so even though I am a Cleveland fan the Browns are always first even when the Cavs had Lebron, I don't care the Browns are the biggest thing in Cleveland NOT LEBRON.

    This is actually true.   Even an 0-16 Browns team has more actual overall interest than a championship contending Cavs team.