Skip to content

Biased reporting

Political Discussion
42 7 678
  • @mld-woody said:

    Ag might be more left than me. But he's probably more conservative than me on guns. It's almost like having an independent, non extreme set if political ideals that don't just run in step with a party. 

    Most of what he's doing tho is trying to troll the conservative posters on here. Basically what DieHard does but politically flipped. 

    Hard to say. AG says he's been a John McCain Republican for a good long time. I'm assuming Republican even before John McCain and that he just voted Democrat because Donald Trump said it was raining and it wasn't or some such shitt. Hard to imagine that just because of a personal rag against Trump the guy has completely jumped over to the left side of the fence. Who knows.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Hard to say. AG says he's been a John McCain Republican for a good long time. I'm assuming Republican even before John McCain and that he just voted Democrat because Donald Trump said it was raining and it wasn't or some such shitt. Hard to imagine that just because of a personal rag against Trump the guy has completely jumped over to the left side of the fence. Who knows.

    WSS

    I'm not really that hard to figure out. From day 1 on here I've made it clear I'm an independent thinker. McCain has been an independent thinker and is known not to always tow the party line if he disagrees. But on other things he is more conservative. I've also said frequently on here that I'm closer to the  Independent and Republican Senators from Maine than anyone else. Why? Because they weigh issues on the own merit or demerit, not a party line. Now Trump for me has always been nothing but a charlatan who I think has a wrecking ball mentality and a Russian Visa Card. I've made no bones about the fact I think he is the greatest threat to American democracy since Benedict Arnold.

    And this should give you even more of a clue. I have followed George Will, the conservative writer, for a long time. And if you have been paying attention you will find his thoughts on Trump align with mine. And guess what. This  lifelong very conservative Republican is calling for the country to vote Trump and all his cow towing lackeys right out the door this fall. Maybe some of you should pay attention.

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/george-leaves-republican-party-urges-001048438.html

  • @westside-steve said:

    Hard to say. AG says he's been a John McCain Republican for a good long time. I'm assuming Republican even before John McCain and that he just voted Democrat because Donald Trump said it was raining and it wasn't or some such shitt. Hard to imagine that just because of a personal rag against Trump the guy has completely jumped over to the left side of the fence. Who knows.

    WSS

    I'm not really that hard to figure out. From day 1 on here I've made it clear I'm an independent thinker. McCain has been an independent thinker and is known not to always tow the party line if he disagrees. But on other things he is more conservative. I've also said frequently on here that I'm closer to the  Independent and Republican Senators from Maine than anyone else. Why? Because they weigh issues on the own merit or demerit, not a party line. Now Trump for me has always been nothing but a charlatan who I think has a wrecking ball mentality and a Russian Visa Card. I've made no bones about the fact I think he is the greatest threat to American democracy since Benedict Arnold.

    And this should give you even more of a clue. I have followed George Will, the conservative writer, for a long time. And if you have been paying attention you will find his thoughts on Trump align with mine. And guess what. This  lifelong very conservative Republican is calling for the country to vote Trump and all his cow towing lackeys right out the door this fall. Maybe some of you should pay attention.

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/george-leaves-republican-party-urges-001048438.html

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm not really that hard to figure out. From day 1 on here I've made it clear I'm an independent thinker. McCain has been an independent thinker and is known not to always tow the party line if he disagrees. But on other things he is more conservative. I've also said frequently on here that I'm closer to the  Independent and Republican Senators from Maine than anyone else. Why? Because they weigh issues on the own merit or demerit, not a party line. Now Trump for me has always been nothing but a charlatan who I think has a wrecking ball mentality and a Russian Visa Card. I've made no bones about the fact I think he is the greatest threat to American democracy since Benedict Arnold.

    And this should give you even more of a clue. I have followed George Will, the conservative writer, for a long time. And if you have been paying attention you will find his thoughts on Trump align with mine. And guess what. This  lifelong very conservative Republican is calling for the country to vote Trump and all his cow towing lackeys right out the door this fall. Maybe some of you should pay attention.

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/george-leaves-republican-party-urges-001048438.html

    Well if George Will is a conservative good for him. I've never thought of him as being a party guy but these days as he ages he is more of a ruling class guy. That means the Old Guard Republicans and Democrats. Like the coyote and the Sheepdog at the beginning of the cartoon punching the time card before they fight with each other. But if anybody considers himself conservative I'm wondering why oh, except for reinstating the ruling class, anybody would want the Hillary's and the Chuck Schumer's and the Nancy Pelosi's of the world running the country? You never really talk about any issues just blah blah blah charlatan snake-oil etc etc. So if you agree with George Will and are hoping that the Democrats take over what is it about Democrat policies you like better than Republican? Even though I'll be the first to admit the BS on both sides and the slight slight chance that any of that stuff will ever come to see the light of day.

    Try to stick to issues not personalities.

    WSS

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I'm not really that hard to figure out. From day 1 on here I've made it clear I'm an independent thinker. McCain has been an independent thinker and is known not to always tow the party line if he disagrees. But on other things he is more conservative. I've also said frequently on here that I'm closer to the  Independent and Republican Senators from Maine than anyone else. Why? Because they weigh issues on the own merit or demerit, not a party line. Now Trump for me has always been nothing but a charlatan who I think has a wrecking ball mentality and a Russian Visa Card. I've made no bones about the fact I think he is the greatest threat to American democracy since Benedict Arnold.

    And this should give you even more of a clue. I have followed George Will, the conservative writer, for a long time. And if you have been paying attention you will find his thoughts on Trump align with mine. And guess what. This  lifelong very conservative Republican is calling for the country to vote Trump and all his cow towing lackeys right out the door this fall. Maybe some of you should pay attention.

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/george-leaves-republican-party-urges-001048438.html

    Well if George Will is a conservative good for him. I've never thought of him as being a party guy but these days as he ages he is more of a ruling class guy. That means the Old Guard Republicans and Democrats. Like the coyote and the Sheepdog at the beginning of the cartoon punching the time card before they fight with each other. But if anybody considers himself conservative I'm wondering why oh, except for reinstating the ruling class, anybody would want the Hillary's and the Chuck Schumer's and the Nancy Pelosi's of the world running the country? You never really talk about any issues just blah blah blah charlatan snake-oil etc etc. So if you agree with George Will and are hoping that the Democrats take over what is it about Democrat policies you like better than Republican? Even though I'll be the first to admit the BS on both sides and the slight slight chance that any of that stuff will ever come to see the light of day.

    Try to stick to issues not personalities.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Well if George Will is a conservative good for him. I've never thought of him as being a party guy but these days as he ages he is more of a ruling class guy. That means the Old Guard Republicans and Democrats. Like the coyote and the Sheepdog at the beginning of the cartoon punching the time card before they fight with each other. But if anybody considers himself conservative I'm wondering why oh, except for reinstating the ruling class, anybody would want the Hillary's and the Chuck Schumer's and the Nancy Pelosi's of the world running the country? You never really talk about any issues just blah blah blah charlatan snake-oil etc etc. So if you agree with George Will and are hoping that the Democrats take over what is it about Democrat policies you like better than Republican? Even though I'll be the first to admit the BS on both sides and the slight slight chance that any of that stuff will ever come to see the light of day.

    Try to stick to issues not personalities.

    WSS

    I can't get past a man who I believe made his fortune back through selling out to our enemies. That isn't a personality, it's a traitor. And when you add in the fact that he lies about everything, then you don't really have someone you can trust to do anything but do what he's been doing, wreck our alliances and boost our enemies. I can't be any plainer than that. He's a traitor. A traitor who wants to be a dictator. Sorry. Not my cup of tea.

  • silly untrue allegations with no evidence backing up nonsense claims.

    emotional knee jerkie.

  • silly untrue allegations with no evidence backing up nonsense claims.

    emotional knee jerkie.

    @calfoxwc said:

    silly untrue allegations with no evidence backing up nonsense claims.

    emotional knee jerkie.

    And the article he wrote.

    https://newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

  • @calfoxwc said:

    silly untrue allegations with no evidence backing up nonsense claims.

    emotional knee jerkie.

    And the article he wrote.

    https://newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

  • @calfoxwc said:

    silly untrue allegations with no evidence backing up nonsense claims.

    emotional knee jerkie.

    And the article he wrote.

    https://newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    cowpoop.

    What, you don't like stuff from coming from the opposite end of the spectrum? It's as reliable as stuff that comes from the ultra right. What's the problem??

  • right.....stuff coming from some internet dude named "Q" is like golden nuggets of truth from the oracle. but reporting on trumpsc ies to russian mobsters,  which people have been reporting on since the 80's.....is leftist dake news smear.

    i dont k ow what new dots this dudr is connecting or thonks he's connecting.....but its all likely old unproven accusations. Said unproven accusations tho are lijely true to a certain extent because you cant be in that close proximity to the russian mob without getting some stain on you

  • Harassing Americans for their political beliefs is nothing new for the Democrats. . .

    C5C75AF4-7AE6-4788-9B5E-0CBCF257C5F4.jpeg

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    cowpoop.

    What, you don't like stuff from coming from the opposite end of the spectrum? It's as reliable as stuff that comes from the ultra right. What's the problem??

    @texasag1969 said:

    What, you don't like stuff from coming from the opposite end of the spectrum? It's as reliable as stuff that comes from the ultra right. What's the problem??

    Give me a f u c k i n g  break.

  • Here’s something interesting, just type into Google images “Trump voters” and see what comes up. . .

    EAC3F799-F72E-4A2C-9B8E-02D1ECB2731A.png

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    cowpoop.

    What, you don't like stuff from coming from the opposite end of the spectrum? It's as reliable as stuff that comes from the ultra right. What's the problem??

    @texasag1969 said:

    What, you don't like stuff from coming from the opposite end of the spectrum? It's as reliable as stuff that comes from the ultra right. What's the problem??

    pitiful excuse for your hateful nonsense. Absolutely nothing  from the non-left, across the board, like what is rampantly

    coming from the entire left now.

    Although, EVEN Whining fakenews Chuckhole Schumer dissed Mad Maxine Waters' call for serious harrassment of

    all folks who aren't them.

    Mad Maxine is very much a nazi brownshirt.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    What, you don't like stuff from coming from the opposite end of the spectrum? It's as reliable as stuff that comes from the ultra right. What's the problem??

    pitiful excuse for your hateful nonsense. Absolutely nothing  from the non-left, across the board, like what is rampantly

    coming from the entire left now.

    Although, EVEN Whining fakenews Chuckhole Schumer dissed Mad Maxine Waters' call for serious harrassment of

    all folks who aren't them.

    Mad Maxine is very much a nazi brownshirt.

    @calfoxwc said:

    pitiful excuse for your hateful nonsense. Absolutely nothing  from the non-left, across the board, like what is rampantly

    coming from the entire left now.

    Although, EVEN Whining fakenews Chuckhole Schumer dissed Mad Maxine Waters' call for serious harrassment of

    all folks who aren't them.

    Mad Maxine is very much a nazi brownshirt.

    5AFAFED2-97D1-410D-B92A-BBBE989364AD.jpeg

  • get THIS:

    The ACLU admits (secretly) in a memorandum that was leaked...

    that the cases they take have a pro-leftwing influence as a deciding factor.

    Yeah, a lot of folks saw that.

    https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/06/25/aclu-document-impact-on-liberal-causes-is-major-factor-in-choosing-what-free-speech-cases-to-accept

  • meanwhile, ACLU got 94 million bucks given to them by David Gelbaum.

    https://www.aclu.org/news/largest-anonymous-aclu-donor-reveals-identity-and-reaffirms-support-organization

    Who is DAvid Gelbaum?

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gelbaum

    He notably gave $93 million to the American Civil Liberties Union. The enormous contribution came with strings attached, namely the stipulation that America's flagship green organization would not mention excessive immigration as harmful to the environment generally and resource preservation in particular

    yep. ACLU agreed to not mention the damage done to America by excessive immigration.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

    The Cloward–Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with a national system of "a guaranteed annual income and thus an end to poverty".

  • and that, is very big serious trouble. It is here now.

  • get THIS:

    The ACLU admits (secretly) in a memorandum that was leaked...

    that the cases they take have a pro-leftwing influence as a deciding factor.

    Yeah, a lot of folks saw that.

    https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/06/25/aclu-document-impact-on-liberal-causes-is-major-factor-in-choosing-what-free-speech-cases-to-accept

    @calfoxwc said:

    get THIS:

    The ACLU admits (secretly) in a memorandum that was leaked...

    that the cases they take have a pro-leftwing influence as a deciding factor.

    Yeah, a lot of folks saw that.

    https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/06/25/aclu-document-impact-on-liberal-causes-is-major-factor-in-choosing-what-free-speech-cases-to-accept

    Red Rectangle: Nonsense damaging to public discourse

  • @texasag1969 said:

    What, you don't like stuff from coming from the opposite end of the spectrum? It's as reliable as stuff that comes from the ultra right. What's the problem??

    pitiful excuse for your hateful nonsense. Absolutely nothing  from the non-left, across the board, like what is rampantly

    coming from the entire left now.

    Although, EVEN Whining fakenews Chuckhole Schumer dissed Mad Maxine Waters' call for serious harrassment of

    all folks who aren't them.

    Mad Maxine is very much a nazi brownshirt.

    @calfoxwc said:

    pitiful excuse for your hateful nonsense.d

    When the birds start singing before the courts we shall see how much is nonsense and how much is closer to the truth. We already know Trump's version about anything has very little to do with veracity. Not exactly his shining characteristic.