Skip to content

With the Mighty Quinn at the Helm, we will make the playoffs

The Browns Board
24 13 1.8k
  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #15

    \ said:

    \ said:

    Quinn will shine in his first NFL regular season start. He will make all Browns fans proud by completing 70 percent of his passes and throwing for 4 or more TD's. Zero INT's. It's great to have an OHIOAN as QB.

    What fantasy land this this come from?

    see above icon_e_biggrin.gif

  • beysterB beyster wrote on last edited by
    #16

    \ said:

    \ said:

    \ said:

    Quinn will shine in his first NFL regular season start. He will make all Browns fans proud by completing 70 percent of his passes and throwing for 4 or more TD's. Zero INT's. It's great to have an OHIOAN as QB.

    What fantasy land this this come from?

    see above icon_e_biggrin.gif

    lol I know, I was being facetious.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #17

    \ said:

    I smelled puppet troll with the first post this guy made.

    Ding, ding, ding!!!!

  • ? Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #18

    \ said:

    Hey, I'm all for Quinn getting the nod at QB but some of you really need to lay off the sauce. If your expectations of BQ's play are to score 4+ TDs against DEN and run the table to make the playoffs, you're crazy. With these unrealistic expectations some of you will be calling for the return of DA...or maybe some of you more delusional types may want Dorsey. Come on folks...get a grip.

    The Browns upside is 7 - 9 but I think 5 - 11 or 6 - 10 is much more realistic.

    My fear is that if Quinn is not immediately sharp the team will start to become apathetic and lose games they shouldn't/

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #19

    \ said:

    \ said:

    Hey, I'm all for Quinn getting the nod at QB but some of you really need to lay off the sauce. If your expectations of BQ's play are to score 4+ TDs against DEN and run the table to make the playoffs, you're crazy. With these unrealistic expectations some of you will be calling for the return of DA...or maybe some of you more delusional types may want Dorsey. Come on folks...get a grip.

    The Browns upside is 7 - 9 but I think 5 - 11 or 6 - 10 is much more realistic.

    My fear is that if Quinn is not immediately sharp the team will start to become apathetic and lose games they shouldn't/

    I anticipate 7-9, baring Quinn getting hurt or something. When the team could just as easily be 5-3 instead of 3-5 right now.

    And this team is already apathetic?

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I bumped this just because of the title.

  • D dj_illness wrote on last edited by
    #21

    this is awesome.

    sarcasm at it's finest.

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #22

    OMG You guys cannot be serious. Quinn is a waste. He shows no promise. And all you want to do is make excuses for him. How is it Anderson just sucks but Quinn has no receivers? Anderson is a bum and Quinn is a bust. Get over it. Anybody who thinks Quinn is the answer is a moron.

  • DieHardBrownsFan you need to put the crack pipe down!

    I am huge Brady fan and believe in a few years he will be a consistent pro bowl QB.

    But the rest of this year and next with a sub par team he has a huge learning curve

    Big Steve

    medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @damanbeagles said:

    DieHardBrownsFan you need to put the crack pipe down!

    I am huge Brady fan and believe in a few years he will be a consistent pro bowl QB.

    But the rest of this year and next with a sub par team he has a huge learning curve

    Big Steve

    In a few years!!!!!! This is his third year and he barley won the starting job over a guy like Anderson!

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Man, it's 2009, not 2008.