Protesting because
-
So, we have a group of free people practicing their right to freedom of speech in their own country?
How scandalous.
-
So, we have a group of free people practicing their right to freedom of speech in their own country?
How scandalous.
So, we have a group of free people practicing their right to freedom of speech in their own country?
How scandalous.
Free speech in the UK?
Tommy Robinson would disagree. . .
-
I protest this protest.
-
I protest this protest.
I protest this protest.
lols, that was well done
-
Calm down snowflakes
-
srsly tho
-
Calm down snowflakes
That’s no way to treat our friends across the pond.
-
So, we have a group of free people practicing their right to freedom of speech in their own country?
How scandalous.
So, we have a group of free people practicing their right to freedom of speech in their own country?
How scandalous.
Actually I think it represents you lunatics on the left pretty well. I take their political opinions pretty damn seriously. ?
Hey it's not like they were protesting removal of historical statues from the United States cities.
WSS
-
I see those idiots protesting, and I see george soros paid loser people.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login