Skip to content

Browns pre season games all live on national t.v

The Browns Board
25 8 458
  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #1

    NFLN is broadcasting 3 I believe fox is doing the philly game so is there any news if the local guy's are going to be in the booth or will nfln use there own people,,was kinda looking forward to here Couch's take's on the Browns

  • sydS syd

    NFLN is broadcasting 3 I believe fox is doing the philly game so is there any news if the local guy's are going to be in the booth or will nfln use there own people,,was kinda looking forward to here Couch's take's on the Browns

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @syd said:

    NFLN is broadcasting 3 I believe fox is doing the philly game so is there any news if the local guy's are going to be in the booth or will nfln use there own people,,was kinda looking forward to here Couch's take's on the Browns

    I do believe they want to get a jump on any rags to riches story that might occur this year, just as Hard Knocks wants to do.?

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I was looking forward to Couch as commentator as well. He's actually a passionate Browns fan. 

  • @syd said:

    NFLN is broadcasting 3 I believe fox is doing the philly game so is there any news if the local guy's are going to be in the booth or will nfln use there own people,,was kinda looking forward to here Couch's take's on the Browns

    I do believe they want to get a jump on any rags to riches story that might occur this year, just as Hard Knocks wants to do.?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @texasag1969 said:

    I do believe they want to get a jump on any rags to riches story that might occur this year, just as Hard Knocks wants to do.?

    Yeah the "we told you so" gang that's forming now......

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #5

    We are of down to a torn loin cloth.  Like a poor cold Tarzan.   Rags were worn four years ago.  

  • We are of down to a torn loin cloth.  Like a poor cold Tarzan.   Rags were worn four years ago.  

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @lbc-mike said:

    We are of down to a torn loin cloth.  Like a poor cold Tarzan.   Rags were worn four years ago.  

    Please interpret.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #7

    We have been in really bad shape for awhile.  Last couple years have been pretty shitty.  We were so poor that we could only wear a loin cloth and could not afford rags.  Metaphorically in regards to team  win records the last few years.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #8

    So if we have an average year this year maybe we can wear big boy pants.

  • sydS syd

    NFLN is broadcasting 3 I believe fox is doing the philly game so is there any news if the local guy's are going to be in the booth or will nfln use there own people,,was kinda looking forward to here Couch's take's on the Browns

    dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @syd said:

    NFLN is broadcasting 3 I believe fox is doing the philly game so is there any news if the local guy's are going to be in the booth or will nfln use there own people,,was kinda looking forward to here Couch's take's on the Browns

    And don't forget about his partner Jay Crawford, (long time Browns fan) formally of ESPN's Cold Pizza with Dana Jacobson.  

  • We have been in really bad shape for awhile.  Last couple years have been pretty shitty.  We were so poor that we could only wear a loin cloth and could not afford rags.  Metaphorically in regards to team  win records the last few years.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @lbc-mike said:

    We have been in really bad shape for awhile.  Last couple years have been pretty shitty.  We were so poor that we could only wear a loin cloth and could not afford rags.  Metaphorically in regards to team  win records the last few years.

    I have seen better metaphors....and analogies.  In fact, I like my  Edsel/Mustang analogy I used elswhere.  But keep trying Butch.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by LBC mike
    #11

    I wrote that on my first S of my three S's of the morning.  Why you busting my chops pumpkin? ?

  • @lbc-mike said:

    We have been in really bad shape for awhile.  Last couple years have been pretty shitty.  We were so poor that we could only wear a loin cloth and could not afford rags.  Metaphorically in regards to team  win records the last few years.

    I have seen better metaphors....and analogies.  In fact, I like my  Edsel/Mustang analogy I used elswhere.  But keep trying Butch.

    B boo fagley wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @the-gipper said:

    I have seen better metaphors....and analogies.  In fact, I like my  Edsel/Mustang analogy I used elswhere.  But keep trying Butch.

    I like the Tarzan comparison better.

    Makes perfect sense.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I have seen better metaphors....and analogies.  In fact, I like my  Edsel/Mustang analogy I used elswhere.  But keep trying Butch.

    I like the Tarzan comparison better.

    Makes perfect sense.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @boo-fagley said:

    I like the Tarzan comparison better.

    Makes perfect sense.

    Well...you think that apples and turds are both nutritious....so you are a bad person to rely on for judgment.

  • B boo fagley wrote on last edited by
    #14

    LBC Tarzan

    Gipper Cheetah. He even looks like you.

    maxresdefault.jpg

  • @boo-fagley said:

    I like the Tarzan comparison better.

    Makes perfect sense.

    Well...you think that apples and turds are both nutritious....so you are a bad person to rely on for judgment.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @the-gipper said:

    Well...you think that apples and turds are both nutritious....so you are a bad person to rely on for judgment.

    Yeah I really want to go over your house for a cookout. 😆

  • LBC Tarzan

    Gipper Cheetah. He even looks like you.

    maxresdefault.jpg

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @boo-fagley said:

    LBC Tarzan

    Gipper Cheetah. He even looks like you.

    maxresdefault.jpg

    I see, Fag, that you have finally met someone on your same intellectual level.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I do believe they want to get a jump on any rags to riches story that might occur this year, just as Hard Knocks wants to do.?

    Yeah the "we told you so" gang that's forming now......

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @mjp28 said:

    Yeah the "we told you so" gang that's forming now......

    and the O'Dell talk has also started back up again ,guess he was working out with taylor Mayfield and landry in cali

  • @boo-fagley said:

    LBC Tarzan

    Gipper Cheetah. He even looks like you.

    maxresdefault.jpg

    I see, Fag, that you have finally met someone on your same intellectual level.

    B boo fagley wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @the-gipper said:

    I see, Fag, that you have finally met someone on your same intellectual level.

    He knows about football than you do.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I see, Fag, that you have finally met someone on your same intellectual level.

    He knows about football than you do.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @boo-fagley said:

    He knows about football than you do.

    You both likely have the same ability to put together a sentence.  

    That would make 2 of us that know more football than you.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    He knows about football than you do.

    You both likely have the same ability to put together a sentence.  

    That would make 2 of us that know more football than you.

    B boo fagley wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @the-gipper said:

    You both likely have the same ability to put together a sentence.  

    That would make 2 of us that know more football than you.

    OK, but youre second fiddle.